What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

Where is your god Qadari? Oh, I forgot, he's just a man who thought he could gain power and failed!

PTI WENT FROM LAST PLACE TO SECOND! LET'S SEE QADARI DO THAT, ESPECIALLY SINCE HE COULDN'T EVEN MUSTER 50,000 PEOPLE, LET ALONE A MILLION!

Keep Tobe 2nd ! If It Makes You Happy Bt Can That Change Anything In Pakistan No?
So TuQ Was Right, Its Just Proven Now, With Crooked ÈCP, You Cant Hve Fair & Unrigged Elections?
Just Accept Elections Werent Rigged, or Accept PTI Has Lost fairly & Peoples Of Pakistan Dont Want A Unexperinced Cricketer , & A Former Playboy To Be Thier PM, or Tell Me TuQ Was Right, & ElecTions Were Massily Rigged ? & PTI Should Hve Joinned Him The time He Was Protesting?
Both Ways Its means You & ik & PTI Has Lost, peoples Dont Think About Number 2 Or 3, They Only Concern About Number 1?
So Plz Come Out Of Ìk,s Uttopia Of Revolution in Pakistan By Vote, Instead Stop Supporting Damocrazy!

252483_461991317210321_1308349347_n.jpg

Unfortunately, but that doesn't mean that other provinces aren't important. Nawaz may have won Punjab, but he needs a majority, and he can't get that without support from other provinces and the only province he can even hope to get support from are Baluchistan and KPK, and both of them are set to support PTI.
Numbers tell a different story.

Imran Ney Konsi seat Layli Sindh Sey?
Punjab Ney Tu Daba Hi Gol Kar Diya? Sirf KPK Mein Mullaha FM Ney Izat Bacha li?
Taliban Karachi mein Nakam ! Imran Karachi Mein Naakam?
Kpk Taliban Kammeeyab ! Imran kammeyab?
Yeh Kiya Chakar Hai Uncle?

Pakistani pashtuns need to realize that it will be always majority of punjab who will run Pakistan....

This aint Afghanistan where minority Uzbek & Tajik dominate Pashtun in politics... :lol:

Majority will ALWAYS dominate... Those who dont like it can run to Afghanistan and get ruled by Tajik and Tajik Army (ANA)

Unfortunately for you, trend going other way ;)

Imran Ney Konsi seat Layli Sindh Sey?
Punjab Ney Tu Daba Hi Gol Kar Diya? Sirf KPK Mein Mullaha FM Ney Izat Bacha li?
Taliban Karachi mein Nakam ! Imran Karachi Mein Naakam?
Kpk Taliban Kammeeyab ! Imran kammeyab?
Yeh Kiya Chakar Hai Uncle?

Dear NA-250 per Janoon dekha tha tum ne......from 8:00 till 6:00 in evening voter were not allowed to cast their vote......6:00 all news channell reported "FOOJ KI NIGRANI ME POLLING SHROO KAR NE KA LIYA MUZAKRRAAT HO RAAH HAI"

I myself belong to symbolic constituency # 246....... and I can bet my life idhaar bi MQM ke liya itne margin se jitna mumkin nahi tha.....after closing of official polling hours.......raat 9:00 bi THAPPA LAAG RAH THA......

601678_545640065487791_1297874667_n.jpg

Check out the pattren of provincial governaments in KPK in last two decades,
In 1993- formed by Peoples party , a seculer mainstream party
In 1997- formed by muslim league , rightist mainstream party
In 2002- formed by MMA , religous parties
In 2008- Formed by ANP, seculer nationalist party
In 2013- It would be PTI.

It is clear that people of KPK want change and they kick out the party in governament in next elections who doesnt perform. On the other hand it is always PML in punjab, PPP in sindh and MQM in karachi no matter how much bad they perform...people of KPK want change but it is punjab who decides next PM...you people call them "khocha", "akhorat, "dumb" "backward", "stupid", "cave dwellers" but punjabis and sindhis are the ones suffering from jihalat, they are slaves of chaudris, wadairas, jagir-dars, pir faqeers....Punjabis humiliated very democratic bengalis and now they are doing same with pashtuns who are democratic and egalitarian by nature.

Pakistani pashtuns need to realize that it will be always majority of punjab who will run Pakistan....

Oh please, last thing we need is a bharoti or afghan commenting on who we vote for, so gtfo please

Back
Top Bottom