What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

Center ki baat hi nahin hai...Issue is with votes..
Its like being the heavier guy..
The three little ones can push it all they want.. but if the bigger guy pushes it once.. it'll tip.
Baqi chahe jitne bhi nakara ya badmash hoon.. Ya naek.. the balance tips because of Punjab.. plain simple statistics.

unfortunately true.....:sick:

Thats good..... Allah kary kuch acha outcome aa jaye is sab ka....

Ameen.

Mobbed by PML Nihari trolls on my way back from Lalik Chowk defence...had my 4 year old and 4 month old with me in the car....then was stopped by 2 police vans who wanted to take me to the police station as i had PTI flags and Imran Khan stickers on my car....when i told them it was my car and i can display whoever and whatever i want on it....they simply refused to listen and insisted they were going to take me to the police station...i told them that according to Article 75-b section 9(have no idea what that is) I as a citizen of Pakistan am entitled to do what ive done...and i told them im sitting in my car and going back home with my children and they can try stopping me!!!
Was i scared today, yes for a moment cos i had my 2 children with me, but this has made me more determined to work for a Naya Pakistan...InshAllahhttps://www.facebook.com/faiza.murad...51418083878848

Wow i am surprised at her bravery and luck too. You dont mess with punjab police as they are thugs. Very well done lady infact i am very very impressed.

@Leader @jaibi @Marshmallow @Mani2020 - I came back from the protest in Defense....! I was there with my Mom but left at around 8 after the PML N crowd started hooting & bumping into the Protesters.

Wahan Police in riot gear bhi mojood thaaa & the PML N guys were getting very noisy & somewhat disruptive so I thought....Mama ko yahan sei lei hi janaa chahiyeee ! :undecided:

Afterwards I heard from some of my friends there ke women were harassed by PML N & the PML N goons got a lot more disruptive afterwards - Pataaa nahin ye baaat kitni durust haiii ?

Yes that happened. I got hit by PML-N goons. I was there making the chain against the PML-N onslaught.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sir jee, our police teach the lessons, they don't get taught by ordinary civilians. Bach key raho tey behtar hey.

Lahore is different (atleast what it was when i left last year).. If you are innocent then police can maximum ask for you ID card and check your car.. thats it... otherwise, people can go and complain to SS.

There is one Man in whole Pakistan who is most happy from election results. SHEEDA TALLI.... Man Shiekh Rasheed win was unpredictable

Center ki baat hi nahin hai...Issue is with votes..
Its like being the heavier guy..
The three little ones can push it all they want.. but if the bigger guy pushes it once.. it'll tip.
Baqi chahe jitne bhi nakara ya badmash hoon.. Ya naek.. the balance tips because of Punjab.. plain simple statistics.

Dude balance to do what ? After the Provincial Autonomy - They've almost everything of worth at their disposal.....! If they perform at the Provinces with what they've got...who gives a foOk what Noora is up to at the Center ?

Its a little like PPP foOking things up massively at the Center but Punjab being the best Governed by far of all the Provinces & Federating Unit because whereas the Ganjas might be a bunch of wasteful half-wits who'd invest in making a bullet train whilst we're dying of undrinkable water, they still get the occasional 1 out of every 10 things done that actually effect our real issues !

If PTI, PPP, MQM & that patchwork in the other 3 Provinces performs - They'd perform...if not than not ! Center isn't going to make or break them.

934030_10151470196439527_556979209_n.jpg

protest in Pindi

bhai manai apko pahle hi keh diya tha police tau biki hui ha ...most of you guys belong to military background ...the only solution is bringing the military and pressurizing for re-election...Pakistan ma koi kam military k pressure k beghair sahi nahi ho sakta

Military has nothing to do but concentrate on security situation. You people itself cause of derailing democratic process. I wish that ANP also will demand re election in KPK. Grow up and ask your immature leader to accept what he got and think for KPK government.

JISKI LATHI USKI BHENS.....:cry:

I'm surprised about the media though. I grabbed the Express News guy and told him that he needs to stop calling us 'Karkun' we're the residents protesting not PTI workers. Initially the GEO guys taped the N-guys and not us. Sheesh!

Few thoughts

- Thought rigging was rampant, the mandate that PMLN seems to have gotten is by far a very CLEAR mandate... So, why is it that it is not being respected (I mean, rigging can't give them 50% of Pakistani seats... Pakistanis have voted them and preferred them clearly over any other political party). People not agreeing to your viewpoint does not make you right and them wrong.

- While it seemed on PDF that PTI will get something like 70% of the seats, the reality of 15% seats to them also shows that majority of the votes came from rural Pakistan? (This does also show new parties with low penetration and smaller established candidate base will always have difficulty in romping to power in a non-american kind of democracy. In US, People vote for a specific president and in India/Pakistan, people vote for leaders, who chose a PM). This also establishes a clear target for IK to figure out ways to reach out further into rural areas

- IK & PTI emerged as the second largest party in Pakistan. This is no simple achievement and is nothing short of a miracle. Give me one similar example (with one exception, I find there is none - BJP in India came into power thru this path only - 3 seats in 1970s to the largest political party in 1996). This is a HUGE achievement, in a country that has already seen 65 Independent years for a new party to emerge this strongly

- As an outsider, this looks like a momentous trend shift in Pakistan history and politics. Expectation of all IK's candidates winning enough seats to push him to Power were arguably very simplistic. Winning majority is not and should not be an easy task and IK supporters should see this as a major victory for them and also a major victory for Pakistan

- Another thing that I do not find people talk about. Folks, this is the first time in Pakistan history that 2 continuous elections have taken places without a disturbance. THAT is the BIGGEST victory and i feel that so many have just glossed over that hard earned victory as if it was never a problem

- As an Indian, it is nice to see peace falling in, a rancorous democracy (with so many differing opinions) coming up in our neighborhood and a solid majority Govt and a good opposition leader...

It might not be 'just the perfect Cinderella story, but this ain't short of it eitherways'. You guys should be very proud to have seen this in your lifetimes... my 2 humble cents!

Instead of daily bloodshed for years we will shed our blood now nomatter how much but atleast it will be for once but the passion and awakening in people of karachi cant be expressed in words.Today JI and PPP from landhi were here to protect PTI protesters and were well armed to match MQM fire power if that was required( We the people of DHA are really thankful to them as they knew MQM mentality and came to protect here all by themselves just to protect innocent civilians from bhai's barbarism . Todays dharna was not well planned from tomorrow its going to be well planned and secured.

Its not PTI against MQM nowand its not about NA 250 alone now..ITS KARACHI AGAINTS WELL KNOWN GANGSTERS WHO HAVE HIJACKED OUR CITY FOR DECADES.

dude PTI should remain clean from this two faced snake jamaatis who are crying since 20 years not just now, and PPP is known for its aman committee, dont do such mistakes which leads PTI into a ditch, these PPP and JI have lost, they want PTI to drawn too

you cant do panga with MQM dude, please dont bait MQM to start blood shed, enough has been spilt already

this is anarchy

I support MQM but not that altaf kutt@, did you see his comments today? We MQM supporters should demand MQM's 'nine zeero' to kick off that altaf, he is the reason why MQM reputation going down.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom