What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

bhai jaan ye jo kal raat se aap ne irshaad farmaiye un saab ka jawab hai....matlab ye ke pakistan ke tension na lo....ab aap UK mein ho tou UK ko dekho....ye aik suggestion hai...maano ya na maano...ap ki marzi par please betuki kisam ki baat maat karo aap.....yaa tou hum log PPP ki tarha drama laga dein aur hawa mein ilzaam lga dein tou phir baat hai....aik clear priof hai footage available hai aur kiya chaiye aap ko?

who are you to tell me what i should do?

I am still pakistani national and i have concern for my country and will speak about it as i wish

for me you are betuka and so is your twisted logic..better accept the reality and come out of your illusion and dream and that will be good for nation. Bashing others will not bring any change in election result because there may be rigging in few NA seta but it will not change anything even if these seats given to PTI. Thanks

bhai jaan ye jo kal raat se aap ne irshaad farmaiye un saab ka jawab hai....matlab ye ke pakistan ke tension na lo....ab aap UK mein ho tou UK ko dekho....ye aik suggestion hai...maano ya na maano...ap ki marzi par please betuki kisam ki baat maat karo aap.....yaa tou hum log PPP ki tarha drama laga dein aur hawa mein ilzaam lga dein tou phir baat hai....aik clear priof hai footage available hai aur kiya chaiye aap ko?

@balixd yahan karachi hyderabad may to haal he bura tha mjhe tou itna gussa aya sub dekh kr :pissed:

Last edited by a moderator:
You are talking about interests..did you know that when IK went to China, he asked specifically to Xiaoping to invest into Pakistan. The only request of China, was to have a pro-Chinese government in place and a stabilized Pakistan. Within a 10 year period, China had a huge fund ready for Pakistan. This was confirmed by me because my friends dad was at that specific meeting. This election was a fraud, but Army just stood there and did nothing. Times are changing, geopolitical scenario of Asia is changing, the Chinese won't always extend this hand to us.
Who Was He To Ask China To Invest In Pakistan, was He Was The PM Of Pakistan That Time? No
Sorry Dear ! I Dont Belive False & Prapoganda Type, News Run By PTI Fan Club?
As You Know Better ! He Is Being stopped Many Times & Many Places Around The World Just Because, he Kept Goung There To Ask Donations To Run His Party In Pakistan?
Last Time It Was In ÙSA, He Is Not Counted A Bigger Established Leader In The World Anyway?

oye darpok ghulam, dar dar kay mar jayen tu...

we have been through...

tahira-abdullah14.jpg

Islamabad%20Dec%2017.jpg

and people like you can never breath as free people !!

o god!!!..........

I am against martial law or army intervention in politics but since they were deployed for elections then why the hell didnt they stop the rigging. Where were they. their duty on may 11 was not just to protest from terrorist attacks but also protect the ballots from rigging and the voters from candidate harassment. So where were they in those constitutions where rigging happen?

i am still against martial law though however i do believe that ECP should hold re-elections in constitutions where rigging happened with clear and explicit instructions to the army to make sure the polls are not disturbed!!! especially in karachi where such bad and pathetic elections were held.

army was on security outside to counter any terror attack, not to stop rigging inside.

So Nawas Sharif is near to victory, I'm surprised Imran Khan only won ~33 seats.

I have tried previously to convince some of them during Zardari's era to take control of Pakistan, but the response was negative because the situation and the environment is not correct. If Pakistan fauj takes power, the world would go against us and since the Afghan war is finishing and the Americans are leaving Army will not take such a drastic risks and is playing waiting game. Stupid fools in my opinion because by then Pakistan would collapse. Since Ganja is close to Saudi, are Fauj has become a puppet..how shameful a nuclear armed state brought to such disgrace. Hence why I said they need to be shot...including some of my relatives for destroying Pakistan and becoming too weak. Best bet is too come on the street and make such a huge revolution that the Army would be forced into intervening.

Back
Top Bottom