What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

Samjha nahin howa hai NP.. HAI!

Whatever the privelidged in Defence may say.. MQM controls the rest of Karachi and to an extent that area too.
You are talking about a VERY well.. and I mean VERY well organized entity with ranks, wings and tactical plans for defending turf.
With certain training school for its armed wing to varying levels of thug tactics.
There are multiple faces to this hydra.. and it knows HOW to use them without being touched.
YOu think the officers in Punjab are compromised.. the ones are Karachi are tenfold.. and here its not just out of loyalty but fear.

You do not survive in Karachi if you cross the MQM unless you can get the corps commander and ISI to intervene on your behalf(oh yea.. they have links too).
Moreover, the Business community is in their hands and without them .. Karachi goes bust.

The MQM has NOT even displayed ten percent of what it is capable of..
the 90's operations did worse than they can even expect... far from what all others claim to think.
It militarized and radicalized the MQM to an even greater extent.

The only workaround to the MQM is to force them to change from the inside.
That means planting a virus of conforming to the field. You have to sit with the MQM, you have to work with them..
Because AT the end of the day.. for all their thuggery.. there are still educated and may be reasoned with through bargains..
That does not make them any less dangerous or corrupt than N league. . but as a priority they are not to be tackled at this moment.
The loyalty they demand in certain areas goes beyond the fear factor.. there are genuine areas of support.
But the liablity is its founder and some of its core thugs.. unless they go.. the party cannot change its snake like stature.
IF they do go.. you have lots of potential.
At this time though.. over antagonizing the MQM by the PTI(which at its essence is composed of burger kids and nothing more) will lead to bloodshed that will have 12th may looking like a minor incident.

If you think MQM has a militant wing and it should be feared, then you are also forgetting the Taliban factor in Karachi, which had been killing MQM and ANP in Karachi for quite some time now and MQM could not do anything about it.

Followed by wave of protests against them now.

Taliban seem to support PTI, and conservative parties, or at least not attack them.
I think the level of confidence you might see in people against MQM might be because the Taliban have soften MQM.

So before MQM starts threatening people with guns, they probably need to protect themselves against Taliban first.
The attacks on MQM might increase after these protests.

Samjha nahin howa hai NP.. HAI!

Whatever the privelidged in Defence may say.. MQM controls the rest of Karachi and to an extent that area too.
You are talking about a VERY well.. and I mean VERY well organized entity with ranks, wings and tactical plans for defending turf.
With certain training school for its armed wing to varying levels of thug tactics.
There are multiple faces to this hydra.. and it knows HOW to use them without being touched.
YOu think the officers in Punjab are compromised.. the ones are Karachi are tenfold.. and here its not just out of loyalty but fear.

You do not survive in Karachi if you cross the MQM unless you can get the corps commander and ISI to intervene on your behalf(oh yea.. they have links too).
Moreover, the Business community is in their hands and without them .. Karachi goes bust.

The MQM has NOT even displayed ten percent of what it is capable of..
the 90's operations did worse than they can even expect... far from what all others claim to think.
It militarized and radicalized the MQM to an even greater extent.

The only workaround to the MQM is to force them to change from the inside.
That means planting a virus of conforming to the field. You have to sit with the MQM, you have to work with them..
Because AT the end of the day.. for all their thuggery.. there are still educated and may be reasoned with through bargains..
That does not make them any less dangerous or corrupt than N league. . but as a priority they are not to be tackled at this moment.
The loyalty they demand in certain areas goes beyond the fear factor.. there are genuine areas of support.
But the liablity is its founder and some of its core thugs.. unless they go.. the party cannot change its snake like stature.
IF they do go.. you have lots of potential.
At this time though.. over antagonizing the MQM by the PTI(which at its essence is composed of burger kids and nothing more) will lead to bloodshed that will have 12th may looking like a minor incident.

If you think MQM has a militant wing and it should be feared, then you are also forgetting the Taliban factor in Karachi, which had been killing MQM and ANP in Karachi for quite some time now and MQM could not do anything about it.

Followed by wave of protests against them now.

Taliban seem to support PTI, and conservative parties, or at least not attack them.
I think the level of confidence you might see in people against MQM might be because the Taliban have soften MQM.

So before MQM starts threatening people with guns, they probably need to protect themselves against Taliban first.
The attacks on MQM might increase after these protests.

So this 'Q' league has become irrelevant then? Not so long ago they controlled both, Punjab & central govt in Pakistan. Man... how quickly fortune changes in Pakistani politics!:undecided:

2002 elections were rigged by Musharraf, and same Mushy made PML-Q do he could stay president

yes ibrar ul haq and fauzia kasuri have reached there, minutes ago... wonder where Aleem khan is, the lahore president ?

Leader, the PTI officials didn't want the protest. The NA-125 forced them to come into this. I was there at 5 and there was no PTI or ISF guy organising the people coming in. Soon the PML-N guys responded and overtook Lailak chowk. I talked to the ISF president he was like be calm we're going to meet at 6 and decide then it was let's go to Liberty not here. I told him bring everyone here! PML-N doesn't understand what law is they need to be shown what strenght is. The ISF president came at 6.45. It's no surprise that the Lahore president isn't there

PPP got 33 while PTI 29 and the surprising thing is Independents got 27 seats :what:

here are famous anchors views on rigging now what will nawaz suporters say are they paid or are thay biased etc

253289_595265777164959_90038350_n.jpg

update:

kindly note above talat tweets and safi are not legitimate kalasra and dr shahid are legitimate

very sorry for posted those 2 tweets don't discuss or share them

Najam Sethi can send the police to beat up peaceful protesters... Was he sleeping when Hanif Abbasi's men were firing at PTI workers?!

Guys couldn't get a seat on flight tomorrow. Will reach Pakistan on 14th May, 18:00 hours. Hope the protests don't die down. Keep fighting everyone. #Fight4PTI

kya karega yar yahan aa k ...ma tau chornay ka soch raha hun tu araha ha

here are famous anchors views on rigging now what will nawaz suporters say are they paid or are thay biased etc

253289_595265777164959_90038350_n.jpg

Talat hussain tweet is faked, and Saleem Safi account is fake...

Talat hussain is fully supporting the results as it is, 100% correct...

He Did His Best To His Understandings, Thats Why You Got Such A Mess After, His Deperture!
& Now You Guys Calling For Army Again?
Wow it is! Confussion Or Shock That PTI, cant Win, so Should Blame Others Of Its Loss!

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/nation...ay-11-may-2013-updates-416.html#ixzz2T7EhuMks

well his best was not good enough, because it crippled Pakistan, because PPP came to power and destroyed are economy and then Ganja has returned. I am not a blind follower of IK, like I said previously he should have joined TUQ and stormed Islamabad and took power by force and then the Army could have intervened. But the reality is he did not which is his mistake. Higher ups within the Army believe that Pakistan must play the waiting game then strike when the time is right...but by then this nation will be destroyed. The value of Pakistan bond is useless no one wants to invest in this country because the business climate is so disgusting and corrupt. I love my fauj, it means everything to me, but it policies need to be handled more efficiently. To be frank you do have a point that people believed in this democracy and they were fools.

Leader, the PTI officials didn't want the protest. The NA-125 forced them to come into this. I was there at 5 and there was no PTI or ISF guy organising the people coming in. Soon the PML-N guys responded and overtook Lailak chowk. I talked to the ISF president he was like be calm we're going to meet at 6 and decide then it was let's go to Liberty not here. I told him bring everyone here! PML-N doesn't understand what law is they need to be shown what strenght is. The ISF president came at 6.45. It's no surprise that the Lahore president isn't there

seriously, so wish to be organized like MQM at worker level...

Are the protests in Karachi really becoming this intense? Are the other political parties finally deciding to topple the so called "government" of MQM in Karachi?
people here are really enthusiastic this time as they can clearly see how real mandate of people has been hijacked by these MQM thugs.. Question like are we this weak that we cant even express ourselves in polls the way we want and are unable to get rid of these gangsters who have made our city of lights a city of terror and corpses .The wish to see their beloved city is getting stronger with every passing moment and the unity of atleast 6 political parties has made this a strong force and the proof is people are still sitting at teen talwar despite wrong media picture that the place is now abandoned.Media is either too afraid or is totally sold out but this time people are not willing to let their destiny be decided by thugs or even ISI they want to eliminate the evil they can see right there infront of them ,the barking Dog Called Altaf Bhai..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom