What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

Just checked the ECP site, it still says Ch Nasir is the winner

It takes time, the result was announced in the RO's office, then it would get tabulated, then sent to the EC by post or email, then it would be checked by ECP, then the notification etc and then updated on the site.

Der to lagti hai bhai.

But army is khamoosshhh tamashaiii in this whole rigging. It seems they are complacent in this fiasco.

Any move army make can be seen as a move against democracy so they are unable to act.

All army voted for PTI and support Imran.

Any move army make can be seen as a move against democracy so they are unable to act.

All army voted for PTI and support Imran.

Going against rigging is not the same as going against democracy, infact by not raising their concerns about the massive rigging that took place in this elections raises many questions about whom their loyalty remain with? They have so many ways to work behind the scene. I am not saying they should take sides, however it was in their long term favor had elections taken place in a fair manner.

But army is khamoosshhh tamashaiii in this whole rigging. It seems they are complacent in this fiasco.

No Sir. The Army was trusted with maintaining law and order for the elections, and they did their task admirably well. The rigging matter is the ECP's responsibility.

No Sir. The Army was trusted with maintaining law and order for the elections, and they did their task admirably well. The rigging matter is the ECP's responsibility.

Bhai yeh be to law & order main he aii ga na. If i can find this picture where women are offering their churiyan to the rangers on duty who could not stop rigging happening right in front of them.
ECP to responsible ha he but IMO army is share to the blame as well. Had they intervened, results would had been much much different.

ECP performance was sorta pathetic considering how much rigging took place, they could easily place CCT camera in the polling both, not only to prevent rigging, but for security concerns as well, the threats of which were quite high, instead, they didn't.

This just shows, how short sighted and incompetent ECP is.

Bhai yeh be to law & order main he aii ga na. If i can find this picture where women are offering their churiyan to the rangers on duty who could not stop rigging happening right in front of them.
ECP to responsible ha he but IMO army is share to the blame as well. Had they intervened, results would had been much much different.

No Sir, I disagree. We should stop looking to the Army for solving problems created by failures of other organs of our government. The Army was asked to maintain law and order, which it did. It had no mandate to intervene in actual voting and they did not. It is as simple as that.

We should take ECP to task for the rigging issue, and even more importantly, lay the groundwork for fair elections in the future starting now.

ECP performance was sorta pathetic considering how much rigging took place, they could easily place CCT camera in the polling both, not only to prevent rigging, but for security concerns as well, the threats of which were quite high, instead, they didn't.

This just shows, how short sighted and incompetent ECP is.

The performance of ECP is pretty bad. We need to make sure that it is improved over the next five years so that the next elections are held much better.

All army areas voted for PTI. The army is with us.

How will you know that?

Army from Karachi might be supporting MQM or PPP

The performance of ECP is pretty bad. We need to make sure that it is improved over the next five years so that the next elections are held much better.

I think you are trusting ECP too much.

They will not going to improve if Army is not involved.

ECP might got paid millions to change the results.

I think you are trusting ECP too much.

They will not going to improve if Army is not involved.

ECP might got paid millions to change the results.

Theek hey Sirjee, but just how much can the Army do? It has its hands full on the borders these days, and looking to it for just about everything else is unfair to them also.

It is high time we demand the other organs of state to do thier jobs too.

@nuclearpak @IceCold @Leader @Mirzay @Aeronaut @Armstrong @Marshmallow

told you guys , there has been huge rigging .....khud socho sirf 2 re-counts pe doneo seats PTI jeat gaye ha tau agar re-polling hojaye rigged stations pe tau kya hal ho.... PTi would have atleast got 50 seats in NA easily .

i would say do re-polling at NA-120, Na-122 , NA-125 and all constituencies of Khi ...atleast

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom