What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

Burger kids are citizens of Pakistan and their vote counts...
So stop patronizing this word..

Its same as saying MQM will get votes from paan munchers or ANP from naswar gobblers.

They are not Paan Munchers..

They are known as "Mailas" :rofl:

Sorry if I hurt feelings

MQM also has the vote of certain business community members.. since those bound for APML are going there.

Iam from Mandi Bahauddin
NA-109 Nasir Iqbal Bosal PML.N Seat is Confirm
NA-108 Ijaz CH Azad V Zafarullah Tarar PTI V Tariq Tarar PPP V Mumtaz Tarar PML.N V Farooq sahi JUI Koi bhi jeet skate hai
NA-105 Gujrat Pervez Elhi Seat is confirm
this is my view point on those 3 seat,s

Wait? HOW CAN YOU ANNOUNCE RESULTS WHEN POLLING IS STILL GOING?!?!?!

Geo tv has totally lost it...actively trying to influence the results of elections...

Shame!!!

Burger kids are citizens of Pakistan and their vote counts...
So stop patronizing this word..

Its same as saying MQM will get votes from paan munchers or ANP from naswar gobblers.

i would prefer the pan munchers then these burger kids, burger kids are just so ignorant and they are totally depended on their mommy daddy, FFS they dont even try to live as pakistan, they copy western life style, and frankly if we get pakistan into burger hand then god forbid, they will say to common people if you cant eat bread you can eat cake :lol:

i was just laughing my back off when burger kids of DHA were trying to give interview in english rather than urdu

Those people who are saying burger kids have no idea...mazdoor and baba jis, karyana owners, barbers, everybody was voting for PTI in the Lahore and Isl polling stations my relatives visited. Same in Pindi.

And I also agree with Safriz...

400695_519496874773749_1759292219_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom