What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

In the grand old tradition of Pakistani politics, all losers, regardless of party affiliations, will begin to claim that the elections were rigged and therefore refuse to accept the results. There will be no gracious concession speeches.

And the acrimony will begin all over again, keeping us mired in the swamp where we are now.

NA 1 goes to Imran Khan, the otherwise will happen if ANP/PPP resort to rigging by attempting creation of confusion among women voters which by the way did happen as i seen it myself in one of poling station where teh policemen were misleading women voters at last minute that their votes are NOT in the list hence many ladies went to other station and i am sure by the time they reached there poling time ended.

i had a scufle with one of the policeman over the same. and had fixed him.

Haha, you always put a man in his place!!!

What do you think, will IK keep the peshawar seat if he wins from elsewhere?

I think he will keep either Mianwali or Lahore if he wins from everywhere.

936367_10152805668145453_681263478_n.jpg

HAHAHA:rofl::rofl::rofl:

lots of problems at polling stations in karachi.....
both my sisters could not vote bcuz....
1. the polling station did not get voting papers till 4.30pm and then they tell her that her name is not on the list.
2. the 8300 service of ECP is not accurate - giving out false info on where to vote...

Media completely pissing on us right now.

They showed a fesult o one area, total polling stations were 300 plus, and they showed result of one as PPP leading with 110 votes and other guy with 40 votes and then commenting for 5 minutes on that.

This is result of one station out of 300 plus...irresponsible media.

so you are still expecting decency and discipline from them...??they are only racing with each other....:sick:

Lahore NA-122 polling station closed one hour early (or not extended by an hour as granted by Election Commission): Geo News

In the grand old tradition of Pakistani politics, all losers, regardless of party affiliations, will begin to claim that the elections were rigged and therefore refuse to accept the results. There will be no gracious concession speeches.

And the acrimony will begin all over again, keeping us mired in the swamp where we are now.

well said....i totally agree...and i am astonished as well...

Back
Top Bottom