What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

For the first time Karachiites have stood up at gun point of MQM agents in polling stations asking people to vote for MQM and they said no F Off to them.

lol gun point? merey bhai NA250 dehli colony which is a pro MQM area didnt recieve the ballet box, and MQM has supported re election

What is the situation on ground?

PTI is definitely leading in KPK but in Punjab, if you watch some channels, you get the impression that PTI is leading..while you watch other channels..it seems likes PML(N) is leading :/ What the hell!!!

Party or ethnicity.
But that is never a code of conduct for reporters.
Remember fox news and 2000 US elections?

:what: ethnicity? howcome.

sorry we People of Peshawar do not vote for ethnicity. i am rooting for new faces as a citizen of Pakistan because i want progress for my area. and FYI we and i voted against our ethnic candidate.

PTI is a national party and NOT some punjabi putkhun party

pta nahin par ye paraha likha area hai....mostly logh PTI ko vote karne aye hoye thay...PML-N ki taraf se Malik Iftikhar tha....mujhe tou fikar ho rahi hai :fie: chaapay

army deployed hai tumharay area mai..?:what:

What is the situation on ground?

PTI is definitely leading in KPK but in Punjab, if you watch some channels, you get the impression that PTI is leading..while you watch other channels..it seems likes PML(N) is leading :/ What the hell!!!

result may vary as the result comes in from polling station...what they are showing on TV is result of 5-6% stations

Zardari must be praying hard

r

Back
Top Bottom