What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

NA 61 Chkwal
PMLN leading...
Pervaiz Elhai... trailing by 2k votes.....

The nation wants,more of the same again,so be it. Democracy is a music that all must face. Disappointed as,i am, i would congratulate the PMLN.

PTI, well...you can pat yourself at the back for making history. Providing a real choice for the people,they rejected it,its their choice and they will face the music.

Form the govt in KPK and deliver on your promises. Provide a robust opposition in the center,prepare and come back to the people. Don't give up your ideals. Muslim league didn't sweep in its very first election too.

Nawaz Sharif: Washington is jumping with joy,Riyadh has a smirk on its face,bye bye Tehran and IPP, Beijing you better stay away from Gwadar, IMF and the Jewish banks are rubbing their hands as he goes to beg, Taliban are happy...hurray...we have an ally in Islamabad, India can go to sleep while Nawaz does what they are supposed to do.

More of the same,again. Pakistan ka Allah hafiz.

Regards.

any update on Asad Umer of PTI position or he was not contesting election????

His being Pukhtoon is immaterial ! :blink:

At any rate an Urdu speaking Pathan like him is hardly considered as a Pukthoon by those who play the ethnic card !

the man was a duffer just like bharat's Rahul gandi he had no idea wat he was going to do, atleast Nawaz has experience

Sir, Let's talk about IK, i guess his party was running for election first time......

How can you be so sure that he is DIFFERENT than a Nawaz or a Zardari??

Just b'coz he is saying so??

No because PTI has a comprehensive plans that was to be executed implemented....progress comes with real plans that are implemented and the outcome is the result. You tell me a party like Nawaz and zardari had been in power for Ages what have they done today our forex are $4 billion less than that of Bangladesh! do you know when Nawaz sharif was kicked out in 1999 Pakistan forex were around $400m 85% forex were gone missing in corruption wired transferred! Nawaz introduced taxi scheme in early 90s and same scheme is introduced in 2011+ this is their plan for naya [new] Pakistan! duffers don't even have ideas, that man destroyed Pakistan's economy by freezing bank accounts for more than 10 months of both common people and businesses and foreigners took their investments out! is that the azzholes plan to introduce metro bus for 80 billion rupees when he could have bought local Hino Pak buses for less then 15billion rupees all over Punjab economically much feasible saving 65 billion rupees....bhai you are not aware of these snakes they only worship money and when someone worship money they will sell and do anything dangerous...I personally see a confrontation between pml-n and army in the future.

The nation wants,more of the same again,so be it. Democracy is a music that all must face. Disappointed as,i am, i would congratulate the PMLN.

PTI, well...you can pat yourself at the back for making history. Providing a real choice for the people,they rejected it,its their choice and they will face the music.

Form the govt in KPK and deliver on your promises. Provide a robust opposition in the center,prepare and come back to the people. Don't give up your ideals. Muslim league didn't sweep in its very first election too.

Nawaz Sharif: Washington is jumping with joy,Riyadh has a smirk on its face,bye bye Tehran and IPP, Beijing you better stay away, IMF and the Jewish banks are rubbing their hands as he goes to beg, Taliban are happy...hurray...we have an ally in Islamabad, India can go to sleep while Nawaz does what they are supposed to.

More of the same,again. Pakistan ka Allah hafiz.

Regards.
@Aeronaut :cray::cray::cray:

Last edited by a moderator:
the man was a duffer just like bharat's Rahul gandi he had no idea wat he was going to do, atleast Nawaz has experience

Nawaz is highly experienced in incompetence, mismanagement, wastefulness & above all arse kissing for the sake of forming Govt. !

IK is the guy we needed !

Vote in the hand of a jahil is like bander kay hath may machis

& who has the RIGHT to decide who is a JAHIL??

Those who don't vote for your Party is a JAHIL??

AFAIK, if you are 18 or more years old than JAHIL or NOT, you can Vote.

yeah experience in being phatu and corruption ... I bet if he shows anti colors for army even this time, then history will repeat itself ... no one dares to meddle with Pak fauj

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom