What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

Going to sleep and a nice piece I came across just to convey feelings but remember "Mayoosi kufar hai" we will get our naya pakistan no matter what it takes as its our land and its gonna be our rules not of any street thugs like Altaf hussain or cunning riggers like nawaz shareef.

487542_506988209369188_1801091100_n.jpg

If we could mobilise a movement like the Qadri/Lawyers one I think then and only then would it be possible.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/nation...ay-11-may-2013-updates-423.html#ixzz2T7YNFmPw

True, however the lawyers movement was backed by foreign influence, this election was backed by great powers so that ganja could come into power. So it would mean fighting like a tiger against not just ganja and his followers but also the Saudi's emerates and the Americans. But its also true that when you have a big street following and people come and protest in such large numbers then you can always force your opponents. Are option is simple, protest and call for re-election on the seat that were manipulated. Or second option is to make a government in KP and increase its GDP like never seen before that would put the open door policy of China to shame, and let noon government collapse within a year.

They are very anti-army.....i know them ......and as far as jih@di groups are concerned that is for their own use inside country and not for india

Well , when Sharif was in power in the 90s there was no let up jih@di activities emanating from Pak in Kashmir. The pause only came during the Musharraf era. Anyway , lets see , time will tell.

Any particular reason why you consider them pro - India ?

The media is being very suspiciously selective about its reporting.

indeed for instance the debate that was held by renowned actor Mr. Hamid Mir it was between Babar Gouri of MQM and Arif Alvi of PTI there's a lot that went on and I'd say the guy Alvi nailed this Gouri but look what happened in the News Reporting later on they only showed the part where Babar Gori was nailing Alvi and not the part where Alvi answered him which swooped Gouri from his chair. Rascals of MQM it has always been their habit of bringing personal lives of others into politics let it be their debate against PTI, PMLN or anyone else.

Thanks lad this is what I was referring to. Just view it PEOPLE for once please.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dont Support Those, Who Couldnt Support Themselves? Ik Case Fall In That Catagory?
Why He Was So, Dumb Even After Dharna Whe TuQ Was Openly Askinh Him, Its Trap Come & Join, Change Ecp Setup, & Local Admins? Why Nt Ik Went Along With Him? Just Because He Was Wining In His Dam Dreams? Its Greater Example Of The Leadership Of IK !s Foolish Mind, I Will Never Follow Even He Wants To Take Me To Jaanaat, Cause a Fool Cantbe Trusted Any How? Sorty Bt Thsts The Truth?

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/nation...ay-11-may-2013-updates-423.html#ixzz2T7ZjAHCT

Some of your points I would have to agree with bhai, since TUQ jalsa was the big chance to change ECP, but he made a mistake which he might live to regret. However like Mushy made some mistakes a person should be given a chance. You cannot deny though that even if IK loss the election he has changed the youth of Pakistan because it has become more politically aware. Governments who come into power will need to perform...otherwise they will topple like a dominio effect. I can understand why you don't support him, but I guess we can only agree and disagree. All I know is that Pakistan needs to rise, it was destined for great things.

Tutaa Balla Joor, Doo
Pakistan Ka wastaa Chor Doo,
Election Tum Harey Hoo, army Ko Bollana Aur Hamri Jan Chor Doo?:lol::rofl::lol:

Nahin Wahan Par Mulla FM Ka Hukum chataa Hai, ÌmRaN Sey Mohabat Hai Uss Koo?

come again what you trying to say?

Back
Top Bottom