What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

indeed for instance the debate that was held by renowned actor Mr. Hamid Mir it was between Babar Gouri of MQM and Arif Alvi of PTI there's a lot that went on and I'd say the guy Alvi nailed this Gouri but look what happened in the News Reporting later on they only showed the part where Babar Gori was nailing Alvi and not the part where Alvi answered him which swooped Gouri from his chair. Rascals of MQM it has always been their habit of bringing personal lives of others into politics let it be their debate against PTI, PMLN or anyone else.

Thanks lad this is what I was referring to. Just view it PEOPLE for once please.

WTF.................

asking me
go to zem (tv) election special waqt news
skip it at 10.10

And the funny thing is that now ganja ji supporters are emerging in this forum. Otherwise they were hiding for fear of backlash. But they only emulate their leaders. So it is understandable. A rat is always a rat.

for heaven sake if you are so blind that you cant see the rigging happened then leave and dont bother to post foolish comments ...you are just hitting on the nerves .....

crying about election rigging only in polling stations where you did not manage to win what about IK delayed win in RWP ?

you guys are blind to see the defeat margin between PML(N) and PTI

Its so huge

Not for PTI supporters if their party dont win election because of democracy :P
If you're only interested in who wins and not in a free and fair election you don't really support democracy, do you? And while some polls didn't operate properly, this appears to be the fairest election since 1970, yes?

Don't worry quite so much about the PTI; there will be another day. Learning is a two-way process: the voters from candidates, the candidates from constituents, both sides from election results. What are people learning? The art of what is possible.

And the funny thing is that now ganja ji supporters are emerging in this forum. Otherwise they were hiding for fear of backlash. But they only emulate their leaders. So it is understandable. A rat is always a rat.

and IK supporters only exist on internet forums haha

...right now we need a man at the helm who will take control of the nation and not let the politicians loot all the money.
True democrats don't put their faith in princes.

Now there will be revenge politics and looting on a grand scale as this party was forced away from power for 14 years. Now they are hungry. God help Pakistan.
It took the U.S. over a century to eliminate the "spoils" system. The PML-N both was abused and was an abuser in the past. If you expect excesses, perhaps you can monitor and expose them in the media?

crying about election rigging only in polling stations where you did not manage to win what about IK delayed win in RWP ?

you guys are blind to see the defeat margin between PML(N) and PTI

Its so huge

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/nation...ay-11-may-2013-updates-426.html#ixzz2T7hZ35BE

Laugh all you want, but noon won't last because there previous history was disastrous. You will see in the next few months that Pakistan is heading towards recession, unless something drastic does not happen. Even if IK came to power he would have faced the same problem, but he is an honest leader who could have saved Pakistan from financial meltdown that is about to occur.

I'm very excited at the prospect of PTI's government in KPK. It's a tough province to rule, but I hope Imran would pour every ounce of energy and wisdom in ruling the province. But he would have to ask for donations from the foreign community and I'm sure people will give him the money. The HDI index of the province has to be improved, combined with improving the law & order situation.

If you're only interested in who wins and not in a free and fair election you don't really support democracy, do you? And while some polls didn't operate properly, this appears to be the fairest election since 1970, yes?

Don't worry quite so much about the PTI; there will be another day. Learning is a two-way process: the voters from candidates, the candidates from constituents, both sides from election results. What are people learning? The art of what is possible.

yes there may be few exceptions but it was fair election overall held under fair and independent election commission ..

they also developed a commission for any investigation of unfair polling

some people never give up moaning and complaining because their party could not manage to win in all provinces ...

True democrats don't put their faith in princes.

It took the U.S. over a century to eliminate the "spoils" system. The PML-N both was abused and was an abuser in the past. If you expect excesses, perhaps you can monitor and expose them in the media?

Ofcourse, it is so easy to do that. Expose ganja ji and his cronies in the media and suffer no consequences. Unlike USA, Pakistan is a very dangerous country where there is no value for a human life and people disappear suddenly and no one much care or do about it as they themselves fear for their lives.

253313_10151647986743383_730564570_n.jpg

WTF.................

You'd be surprised even more to know the guy Alvi wasn't even part of this Show initially it's when this guy Babar Gouri of MQM started saying false stuff about PTI Supporters who were peacefully gathered at few locations there in Karachi then don't know who challenged Alvi to come on TV the next thing I saw after a break this Guy was sitting there smiling, Just like that :D I was like WTF double tapped!

and IK supporters only exist on internet forums haha

Dont worry, next elections it will be totally different.

LOl. Your ganja ji came back to power after 14 years. Getting kicked out twice shamefully. We can wait another 5 years when this corrupt elected govt will lose badly in the next elections. HAHAHAHAAHA!

Back
Top Bottom