What's new

Pakistan:Energy crisis spins out of control

more proof Indians are obsessed with Pakistan, why else would they be commenting and wasting their time on thinking for remedies to the solution?

Do we advise you on your poverty problems, or numerous other things?

more proof Indians are obsessed with Pakistan, why else would they be commenting and wasting their time on thinking for remedies to the solution?

Do we advise you on your poverty problems, or numerous other things?
btw whom do you call poorsir ? India?????? even the bpl(below poverty line) people are getting free electricity for 20-24 hrs in cities and 18-20 hrs in villages even gov of most states are now having surplus electricity

Govt should subsidies atleast solar energy and provide panels at lower cost to all households..

Otherwise the energy starved nation will suffer.

now, the solution if implemented now, will bear it's true fruits after 4 or 5 years minimum. You need time to build these power projects.

But for the short term, some things could be done, like give oil to power companies at lower rates, introduce revolutionary power saving measures, prohibit sale of filament lamp and exclusively use energy saver lights. Take taxes and power bills on time. INtroduce solar, wind energy farms on a medium sale, and try to get the idea going in Pakistan, give it more exposure. Introduce measures so that homes could be designed in a way that they get more blowing air and more sunlight, can be done by changing the direction of a house in a specific direction, more windows etc etc. There are countless more, but only needs a heart.

btw whom do you call poorsir ? India?????? even the bpl(below poverty line) people are getting free electricity for 20-24 hrs in cities and 18-20 hrs in villages even gov of most states are now having surplus electricity

Well done. You people are really marvelous, getting electricity, good for you. Bravo. You are more bigger than us, you are greater than us, happy?

now, the solution if implemented now, will bear it's true fruits after 4 or 5 years minimum. You need time to build these power projects.

But for the short term, some things could be done, like give oil to power companies at lower rates, introduce revolutionary power saving measures, prohibit sale of filament lamp and exclusively use energy saver lights. Take taxes and power bills on time. INtroduce solar, wind energy farms on a medium sale, and try to get the idea going in Pakistan, give it more exposure. Introduce measures so that homes could be designed in a way that they get more blowing air and more sunlight, can be done by changing the direction of a house in a specific direction, more windows etc etc. There are countless more, but only needs a heart.
don't mind but there should be better accounting services for revenue collection for eg. the state of W.B. has simillar problems with accounting power theft etc now they have put comp.systems there is no problems and its earning profits too

Get a deal with the Chinese on panels. Get the subsidies from govt. Educate and market public about long term investments @home and mass produce or import it.. Even you can do it ....Be the change.

Why is Pakistan once again begging for American help? You guys burn their flags and effigies at the slightest pretext but rush back again for their help when in the doldrums! WTF is going on?

Pakistan has SURPLUS power, but poor management of its resources resulting in the dire straits it is in today. By the way, a news report did mention that the TTP has warned the government that if the power situation does not improve within a week, they'll commence their suicide bombings!! Oooops! Now that's what I would call a 'double whammy'!!

And whatever happened to your Chinese friends who you claim have a friendship that is higher than the mountains and deeper than the oceans? Why don't you ask them to bail you out instead of your arch enemy America?

But the problem here is that apart from niceties, the Chinese will just slunk away as usual. And to think they are the fastest growing economy and Pakistan's best friend!

As I always contend, there are no permanent friends, only permanent interests!

Pakistan has SURPLUS power

This is far from truth.

Get a deal with the Chinese on panels. Get the subsidies from govt. Educate and market public about long term investments @home and mass produce or import it.. Even you can do it ....Be the change.

That is what I have in mind. Get some solar panles and wind turbines from China, from a bit discounted rates, and implement them. Or get Dutch or French to do it, they have good experience with wind turbines.

Educate the masses about how they can save electricity. Change the design of future homes. More windows, better directional orientation and so forth.

---------- Post added at 07:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 PM ----------

Why is Pakistan once again begging for American help? You guys burn their flags and effigies at the slightest pretext but rush back again for their help when in the doldrums! WTF is going on?

Pakistan has SURPLUS power, but poor management of its resources resulting in the dire straits it is in today. By the way, a news report did mention that the TTP has warned the government that if the power situation does not improve within a week, they'll commence their suicide bombings!! Oooops! Now that's what I would call a 'double whammy'!!

And whatever happened to your Chinese friends who you claim have a friendship that is higher than the mountains and deeper than the oceans? Why don't you ask them to bail you out instead of your arch enemy America?

But the problem here is that apart from niceties, the Chinese will just slunk away as usual. And to think they are the fastest growing economy and Pakistan's best friend!

As I always contend, there are no permanent friends, only permanent interests!

uh who is begging?

Alright Mr. We love Pakistan so much that we want to give time for discussions on its crises.

Tell you a bitter truth? Kalabagh dam is enough for ALL Pakistan's demands. Its political fights that don't allow it to be operational. End of discussion? Nice talking to you.

Alright Mr. We love Pakistan so much that we want to give time for discussions on its crises.

Tell you a bitter truth? Kalabagh dam is enough for ALL Pakistan's demands. Its political fights that don't allow it to be operational. End of discussion? Nice talking to you.

How the kalabagh dam is enough for the problem of chronic corruption and double digit inflation ? can you put some light on that ?

^^^ nice program. Thanks for sharing

I am no expert, but I am saying all this, I am sure there are experts and professionals on the subject out there, they should be recruited and do a thorough study and the remedies to the electricity problem in Pakistan.

I am no expert, but I am saying all this, I am sure there are experts and professionals on the subject out there, they should be recruited and do a thorough study and the remedies to the electricity problem in Pakistan.

sorry.. It was not directed to you that was for the youtube video on the previous page. my bad... apologies

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom