What's new

‘Pakistan facing an education crisis’

These are a few of the recent threads you've started:

Justin Joseph
Today 11:32 PM

US Judge Gives Pak-American 15-Year Sentence for Sending Military Gear to Al-Qaeda
Justin Joseph
Today 07:28 PM

Pakistan's Top Schools and Colleges Falling Prey to Cannabis, Charas
Justin Joseph
Today 07:22 PM

[Pakistan] Reserves fall to $15.87bn
Justin Joseph
Today 07:16 PM

Do I detect a trend here?

Being a MODERATOR how can you derail the thread?? were the MODs allowed to troll? Do Justins trend have something to do with education in Pakistan? if you wish to show someone's trend then you can very well open a new thread in Members Club. Also you were biased MOD. Do respect the position you are holding..

and for the topic,
only education can bring a country to a respectable position. Religion,race,etc wont help... education system should be given the first priority than defence...

Regards,
Indian

I see. Three responses to my question and all of them indicate that while there is no disagreement that Justin is liberally starting flame oriented threads, the defense appears to be that this is ok since riazhaq's threads criticize India.

At lease riazhaq writes his posts himself, expresses an opinion and then defends it. He doesn't just cut paste 5 negative headlines in a 5 minute troll-storm.

Indian idol, keep in mind you are asking of us what "moderators" at your country's largest defense forum would never even come close to. We are happy to oblige, but I would recommend you keep a lid on the self righteous commentary. You don't have to explain to me what trolling is. I think we just established the thread starter's motivations.

These are a few of the recent threads you've started:

Justin Joseph
Today 11:32 PM

US Judge Gives Pak-American 15-Year Sentence for Sending Military Gear to Al-Qaeda
Justin Joseph
Today 07:28 PM

Pakistan's Top Schools and Colleges Falling Prey to Cannabis, Charas
Justin Joseph
Today 07:22 PM

[Pakistan] Reserves fall to $15.87bn
Justin Joseph
Today 07:16 PM

Do I detect a trend here?

i see nothing wrong there, if anyone is able to come up with a educated and sane reply to these thread then these threads help raise awareness among the youth. Pakistani's do the same about India so I see nothing wrong in Indian's doing the same.

What is the definition of Literacy in Pakistan. Its very misleading if you dont know the definition and they vary in great extent from country to country.
One good example is India which defines literacy as any perosn above the age of 7 could read and write with comprehension called literate... Only this defintion put its literacy rate to more than 65% and very misleading when you compare that to other south asian nation..

Being a MODERATOR how can you derail the thread?? were the MODs allowed to troll? Do Justins trend have something to do with education in Pakistan? if you wish to show someone's trend then you can very well open a new thread in Members Club. Also you were biased MOD. Do respect the position you are holding..

and for the topic,
only education can bring a country to a respectable position. Religion,race,etc wont help... education system should be given the first priority than defence...

Regards,
Indian

Before you lecture about education first try to educate your eductaion minister the defintion of literacy in international standard... not the 7 years old kid could read or write means literate and dream of becoming a super power... :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

and for the topic,

Regards,
Indian

i agree with u.....:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Before you lecture about education first try to educate your eductaion minister the defintion of literacy in international standard... not the 7 years old kid could read or write means literate and dream of becoming a super power... :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

india is becoming superpower of the world but i am realizing that someone mind is burning due to jealous.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

and for the topic,

Regards,
Indian

You see troll in warning! :blink:
You are a cool dude.
If you believe in what you said than you should embrace Islam..... becuase this is what is said by our prophet many centuries ago.

Here you can see list of some upper class school chains...in Pakistan.
Every school chain operate hundereds of schools all over Pakistan.
List of schools in Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Just go to the website of each school any you'll know more about them.

What do you thin k these children do after doing A level and O level?
They go to Universities in and out of Pakistan....

To be honest, everyone wants to be praised. End of story.. I would not comment on the thread starter as in what were his intentions, but whatever that may be, Pakistan is bound to be reluctent about it and vice-versa..

Enjoy and stop fighting.. and say HAHAHAHA

sir,

i need noty to read anything you can send this link to "Sumera Khan" who has written this article for "The Express Tribune" a Pakistani Newspaper.

This news is from the Pakistani Newspaper and the links has been provided and if a Pakistani journalist and Pakistani Newspaper are putting some incorrect facts you need to sue them in court or law or do some hard work of writing a letter to editor of that Pakistani newspaper for correction.

Self edit!

Last edited:
Stop acting childish and always suspecting valid criticism of some kind of hate-filled propaganda. Makes you look weak and self-conscious.

I wonder if the abysmal literacy rate has something to do with people in the country getting there education only from madrassas or is it a more general reluctance to appreciate education by almost half of the population?

Sad, either way.

Maybe scaling down military spending a little bit and building 50 schools or hire 200 teachers for that money instead? Just a thought.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom