What's new

Pakistan finalized Z-10ME Helicopters deal with China : Journalist Sumaira Khan

Where are these Z10 MEs ? I told ya, this vlogger Sumaira is a fraud. First she posted fake vlog about T129 clearance and later after getting humiliated she posted Z10 deal with out any credible source

Where are these Z10 MEs ? I told ya, this vlogger Sumaira is a fraud. First she posted fake vlog about T129 clearance and later after getting humiliated she posted Z10 deal with out any credible source
Z10 ME supposed to come but civil government toppled by military changed everything.

z10ME
fmukGJx.jpg

For anyone who is interested: Here is an article by the same person who took those new Z-10ME photos. He outlines the massive improvements in this new version like MMW Radar, Radar MAWS, ECMs, DIRCMS, new engines etc.
Please use a translator browser extension if you can't understand Chinese.

For anyone who is interested: Here is an article by the same person who took those new Z-10ME photos. He outlines the massive improvements in this new version like MMW Radar, Radar MAWS, ECMs, DIRCMS, new engines etc.
Please use a translator browser extension if you can't understand Chinese.
This should be innovative.

The addition of a millimeter-wave mast-top phased array radar, which can guide long-range millimeter-wave radar-guided air-to-ground missiles, and can conduct large-scale battlefield detection and reconnaissance. This masthead radar is derived from the millimeter-wave masthead radar equipped by the People's Liberation Army Army Aviation for the Z-19 armed reconnaissance helicopter. It adopts a phased array electronic scanning system and has a detection distance of about 20 kilometers. The improved radar has longer detection range, higher resolution and multi-target processing capability

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom