What's new

Pakistan flag: Despite wrong green, China now supplier of choice

Lol- not a big issue- all shades of green belongs to Pakistan-

Dont try to make a issue out of nothing indians-
I agree with your second statement.....but first one should be edited...:D

Lol- not a big issue- all shades of green belongs to Pakistan-

Dont try to make a issue out of nothing indians-

LOL it's your own countrymen/women making a big deal out of it.

On August 13, 55-year-old Zameeruddin frowned as he watched excited people buying parrot-green flags, instead of the dark green ones stacked at his stall.
“What has happened to our people?” he said. “We are buying Pakistani flags that were made in China.” For him and fellow vexillographers, Pakistani flags made in China have not only eaten into their sales but have also ideologically upset them. “No one cares that they are buying the wrong-coloured flag. The Chinese have altered our original color, and have made it brighter.”

Men like Zameeruddin have been preparing green-and-white flags at their homes in Orangi for the last 25 years, taking great pains to ensure that the product retains true to the original. But now home-based workers like him in Lyari, New Karachi and Orangi are being squeezed out. Many textile factories have been undercut by the free trade. “We are selling accurate flags, but it’s sad how people are opting for foreign-made ones,” said Asim Nisar of VIP Flags.

Pakistani Flags have all those light and dark green colors. The Pakistani flag colour has changed over years. So all acceptable...I like the bright green shade.

Don't you Indian's have anything better to do. Always ready to point figures at Pakistan, always ready to start new unwanted posts against Pakistan. Something is definitely wrong with your all.

Pakistani Flags have all those light and dark green colors. The Pakistani flag colour has changed over years. So all acceptable...I like the bright green shade.

I wasn't aware of the change, since when was the change? :undecided:

Don't you Indian's have anything better to do. Always ready to point figures at Pakistan, always ready to start new unwanted posts against Pakistan. Something is definitely wrong with your all.

The feeling is mutual. Besides your own countrymen/women are making a big deal out of it. It even got published in your newspaper :lol:

Same way indian import ganesha's statute, holi colors diwali crackers from china.I wonder if indian flags too are imported from china.

well said.............

Can this thread be closed soon.....does it really matter if the customers don't have any objection....its simply business....

I think a particular color hue is fixed for any given flag and that is what makes it a flag not any other fabric with color. Its like your signature, ur fingerprint, u change a bit and everything changes. I donn think, correct me if I am wrong, there had been any major significant official changes in flags of the world lately.

Can this thread be closed soon.....does it really matter if the customers don't have any objection....its simply business....

Bhai obviously the common people of pakistan are getting pissed :lol:

It seems like the people of Orangi Town are losing business.

Dosti ho to aisi.. This is even bigger than "higher than himalyas and deeper than the oceans" sentiment.. Pakistan willing to change its national flag for the sake of Chinese factories ... :)

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3306373 said:
and where have they disrespected pakistan flag, i like the light green flag more honestly,
It doesn't work like that smarty. Tomorrow someone would prefer a different color. Please make sense.
if indians will make pakistani flags which can be as attractive as chinese ones we will import them too :flame:
And I promise we won't change the color. We have respect for everybody.

Thanks for the post, it made me spend some time learning "Pakistan Green". The official color seems to be in between of the two colors in the first picture. The manufacture should've treated this more seriously. I am wondering whether it is for technical reasons.

India also imported flags in China. I remember a few months back there was a thread here about India flags imported from China had only 16 spokes instead of 24.
Indian National Flag abused by China ! - National Symbols & Icons | hindujagruti.org

Importer of these flags should've known better.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3306373 said:
and where have they disrespected pakistan flag, i like the light green flag more honestly, our hard workers need to be a little tolerant and its freedom of business, if indians will make pakistani flags which can be as attractive as chinese ones we will import them too :flame:
My dear had been all business then if someone sold u a flag with brightest of fluorescent green and a silk cloth at Rs10 will u buy it ?? I think No, Why bcoz it dose not conform to the flag rules. Every nation has its flag rules ie, how it is to be manufactured, how it is to be handled etc. If one dose not sticks to the rules, it is not official flag.

It doesn't work like that smarty. Tomorrow someone would prefer a different color. Please make sense.

as soon as it remains under the colour of green, any green colour would work

Back
Top Bottom