What's new

Pakistan flag: Despite wrong green, China now supplier of choice

Bhai obviously the common people of pakistan are getting pissed :lol:

It seems like the people of Orangi Town are losing business.
Exactly...its about business...if the color would have been same as theirs....they would have brought the argument that Independence Day should be celebrated with domestic flags...

Its about business. Nothing more than that.

Where are Mods....:mod:

kṣamā;3306395 said:
My dear had been all business then if someone sold u a flag with brightest of fluorescent green and a silk cloth at Rs10 will u buy it ?? I think No, Why bcoz it dose not conform to the flag rules. Every nation has its flag rules ie, how it is to be manufactured, how it is to be handled etc. If one dose not sticks to the rules, it is not official flag.

the standard flag rules or what ever also state the definite size of the shape, the rectangle, and in our case the crescent and the stars, i dont really think in manufacturing the common flags they think about that

ok brother

Dosti ho to aisi.. This is even bigger than "higher than himalyas and deeper than the oceans" sentiment.. Pakistan willing to change its national flag for the sake of Chinese factories ... :)

innocent trollings by indians :)

Badi badi frndship mein choti moti baatein hoti rehti hai ,so no comments :enjoy:
phir kya ho gya color change kar dia :rofl:

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3306398 said:
as soon as it remains under the colour of green, any green colour would work

I hope they never choose this color for the flag. Its green as u said.

kṣamā;3306419 said:

it can be chosen too

kṣamā;3306419 said:
Its fine with them as long as china changes it. I guess that's what he means.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3306409 said:
the standard flag rules or what ever also state the definite size of the shape, the rectangle, and in our case the crescent and the stars, i dont really think in manufacturing the common flags they think about that

ok brother
Brother I donot know about Pakistani Flag rules but i think there is something or the other in place. As for your argument above, here is a lil snippet from wiki about Indian flag :-

In 1951, after India became a republic, the Indian Standards Institute (now the BIS) brought out the first official specifications for the flag. These were revised in 1964 to conform to the metric system which was adopted in India. The specifications were further amended on 17 August 1968.[6] The specifications cover all the essential requirements of the manufacture of the Indian flag including sizes, dye colour, chromatic values, brightness, thread count and hemp cordage. The guidelines are covered under civil and criminal laws and defects in the manufacturing process can result in punishments that include fines or jail terms
source Flag of India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Pakistan Flag specification

Resolution Passed by Constituent Assembly

"That this assembly resolves that the national flag of the federation of Pakistan be of the following description.
"A dark green rectangular flag in the proportion of length and width 3:2 with a white vertical bar at the mast, the green portion bearing a white crescent in the centre and a five-pointed white heraldic star. The size of the white portion being one-fourth the size of the flag, nearest the mast, the remainder three-fourths being dark green. the dimensions of the crescent and star are obtained as follows:

"Draw the diagonal from the top right hand corner to the bottom left corner of the green portion. On this diagonal establish two points 'A' and 'B'. Point 'A' at a distance equidistant from top right and bottom left hand corners of the green portion, i.e. the centre of the green portion. Point 'B' at a distance from the top right hand corner equal to 13/20th the width of the flag. With centre point 'A' and radius 1.1/4th the width of the flag describe a second arc. The enclosures made by these two arcs form the crescent. The dimensions of the five-pointed white heraldic star are determined by drawing a circle 1/10th the width of the flag. The circle surrounds the five points of the heraldic star. The star lies with one point on the diagonal at a point where the larger arc of the crescent, if completed, cuts the diagonal."

Like i said- all shades of green are Pakistani-

Dosti ho to aisi.. This is even bigger than "higher than himalyas and deeper than the oceans" sentiment.. Pakistan willing to change its national flag for the sake of Chinese factories ... :)

Elite member trolling... very nice. :rolleyes:

Bhartis once again looking for any excuse to malign Pakistan. Acting like the Chinese do this on purpose when the article says it is because of the change of fabric basically making an issue out of an non-issue. Don't worry you guys will be payed back in full. :smokin:

Chinese Altered the color of our train coaches too from dark green to light green and people were saying that they look shiny
55-railway-coaches-from-china-arrive-1331670332-3367.jpg
>>>>>>>>>>>
0.jpg

Now they did this to the Flag it dont surprise me.

Back
Top Bottom