What's new

Pakistan Football News & Discussions - August 2022 .

Anyone broadcasting the match?
PTV Sports... I hope the quality is good. Last time, when they broadcast the Cambodia game at Jinnah Stadium, it looked as if the game was from the 90s. I will see if I can find a Tajik channel showing the match; the quality will most likely be better.

Since you live in the UK, the match will be at 9 AM - a morning match😅

Be ready for tomorrow

1700502566051.png

@Areesh @Hexlor @313ghazi @Menace2Society @_NOBODY_ @Mirzali Khan @Dalit @Pakistan Ka Beta @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @LeGenD @waz @One_Nation @Maula Jatt @Bleek @AlKardai @lastofthepatriots @AsianLion @alphapak @FuturePAF @jamal18 @HAIDER @PakistaniandProud @maverick1977 @kingQamaR @aziqbal @Whirling_dervesh @Pak_Sher @Azadkashmir @airmarshal @NooriNuth @Muji.Iqbal @PakAlp @Meengla @JunaidP @Mrc @Bilal Khan (Quwa)

They should give a chance to an amazing young man " Faisal khan " ( young player from District Kohat Kp) who played recently at Norway Street child games. There are some very talented footballers in Gilgit & Chitral what ever happens Jinnah Stadium will be rocking on 21st November with rest of Pakistanis home and abroad .

1-0 Win is possible for Pakistan provided mental strength / focus exist in team

The takeaway from last game was mental strength was weak in last 10 minutes

Instead of 2-0 result vs Saudia it became , 4-0 which is a expected result vs Top Team in Asia

Pakistan played a more risky high pressing game today. It didn't pay off but the scoreline needs to be understood in that context. We had to win this home game against the third weakest team in the group if we wanted any chance of going further in the qualifications.

I suspect going forward we will revert to a low block to maintain decent scorelines.

Pakistan played a more risky high pressing game today. It didn't pay off but the scoreline needs to be understood in that context. We had to win this home game against the third weakest team in the group if we wanted any chance of going further in the qualifications.

I suspect going forward we will revert to a low block to maintain decent scorelines.
Our fullbacks are terrible. Need to call up diaspora fullbacks. We have a couple of options. Also this tweet is good:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom