What's new

Pakistan Foriegn Reserves Decreasing Fast

Easy way shairf family making fool of Pakistan

- big brother nawaz sharif looted by getting comission install enery plant which runs on imported ( we have to pay for them)

- chota brother install now solar panels from his own xyz name sons company so he can earn

Why they didnt go for all solar panel thing earlier??? do corruption and settle abroad
آپ بھی بادشاہ ہیں جنہوں نے پیسے نا دیے ماں اور بیوی کی لاشیں پارسل کر دیں ان سے یہ سوال پوچھ رہے ہیں

Then please don't go to IMF if it is so bad. Problem solved. :D
I didn't...tou talk like people go directly to imf and you have forgotten you are no body and you opinion means nothing....now jog on.

I didn't...tou talk like people go directly to imf and you have forgotten you are no body and you opinion means nothing....now jog on.

The anointed representatives of the people go to IMF and beg for rescue in the name of the people. Both you and I have nothing to do with that at all. After all, it is their choice and their decision how to manage (and mismanage) their economy. I will be jogging on now ... .... :D

only fool will give dollars to PDM and bajwa
1660998037444.png

The anointed representatives of the people go to IMF and beg for rescue in the name of the people. Both you and I have nothing to do with that at all. After all, it is their choice and their decision how to manage (and mismanage) their economy. I will be jogging on now ... .... :D
So PDM is a representative of the people of Pakistan?
I think we can agree that neither of us has a say in what happens. Keep jogging 🏃‍♂️. Sitting on pdf is making you fat and docile. Loool

So PDM is a representative of the people of Pakistan?

Did I say that? They are just the next coterie of useful idiots anointed to the role, just like all the idiots before them. Please consult a dictionary if any of the words I use are beyond your comprehension. :D

Did I say that? They are just the next coterie of useful idiots anointed to the role, just like all the idiots before them. Please consult a dictionary if any of the words I use are beyond your comprehension. :D
Finally you said something logical..perhaps you should look at the original post that I replied to and then u will see comprehension wasn't the issue..it was shear lack of your mind :smokin:

Finally you said something logical..perhaps you should look at the original post that I replied to and then u will see comprehension wasn't the issue..it was shear lack of your mind :smokin:

Shear. Sheer. Please use a dictionary. It will help you. :D

This is not important let it fail and be 0% or default

In 1947 we also had no money

Default is acceptable but a Torturer sitting in Islamabad is not acceptable Torturing Pakistani Citziens

This was in March.
View attachment 871856
From March to July(3.5 months) Reserves down $2.15B
This was in july
View attachment 871857

This one in August

View attachment 871858

From July 15th to August 12th - Hardly a month and we are down to $1.63B

Where money is going???

@ziaulislam @Jango
@Areesh @Imran Khan @Riz
At start of march they were around 22 billion

It would depend on on when the IMF funds are released, followed by other sources waiting for the IMF.
Reserves will not have impact on declining reserves ... Declining reserves r due to current account deficit ... Loans will fill in the gap but if we deficit continue we will be in this position again ... Thanks to pmln

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom