What's new

Pakistan Gears Up To Host Russian President Putin visit

Status
Not open for further replies.
The US really wanted to build the pipeline from central asia to the sub-continent/arabian sea. This was a strategic goal that could have freed the central asian oil/gas out of the Russian and Chinese monopoly.

The problem is that no western multinational company has the ability to take casualties and work in war zones. One really has to wonder what would have happened to the US-Afghan war if these trade/oil route had been built? Had the west been able to provide adequate employment to the youth which joined the insurgency things could have been different.

These are the strategic low hanging fruit that can return immediate benefits and can help end the insurgency in afghanistan:
1) central asia arabian sea pipeline
2) central asia arabian sea rail link
3) Iran Pakistan pipeline
5) Pakistan, Iran, Oman, Yemen and Africa rail link
6) Reopening of the Pakistan steel mill with guarantee that iron ore will be taken from Balochistan and Afghanistan - doubt that china will be interested since they have large scale steel manufacturing in china.

And this was 8000th+ time you posted nonsense on this forum.

you are right i post nonsense on this forum - Putin has been only to 52 countries. Pakistan will be the 53rd country if he makes it
The US really wanted to build the pipeline from central asia to the sub-continent/arabian sea. This was a strategic goal that could have freed the central asian oil/gas out of the Russian and Chinese monopoly.

The problem is that no western multinational company has the ability to take casualties and work in war zones. One really has to wonder what would have happened to the US-Afghan war if these trade/oil route had been built? Had the west been able to provide adequate employment to the youth which joined the insurgency things could have been different.

These are the strategic low hanging fruit that can return immediate benefits and can help end the insurgency in afghanistan:
1) central asia arabian sea pipeline
2) central asia arabian sea rail link
3) Iran Pakistan pipeline
5) Pakistan, Iran, Oman, Yemen and Africa rail link
6) Reopening of the Pakistan steel mill with guarantee that iron ore will be taken from Balochistan and Afghanistan - doubt that china will be interested since they have large scale steel manufacturing in china.

Azerbaijan oil is shipped out via Georgia and Turkey. Kazakhstan and Turkmenistan are the only ones left.
The amount of oil is not much given the development of solar energy and electric vehicles

Last edited:
you are right i post nonsense on this forum …
Appreciate the honesty, now let me help you a bit here so your posts can have a bit higher value than ‘nonsense’ as you admitted :
… Putin has been only to 52 countries. Pakistan will be the 53rd country if he makes it
How many Russian head of states/ Presidents have visited Pakistan?

With Pakistan leaving US camp and Quad taking shape in the region, this visit may just formalize the creation of new bloc

How many Russian head of states/ Presidents have visited Pakistan?

I am not a follower of Soviet-Pakistani relationship. I would guess zero even if you include the USSR

if Putin has the time to visit 50 odd countries out of 200 in the world it implies one of two things
1. pakistan is insignificant to Russia
2. India is far more important to Russia than Pakistan

if you can draw any other conclusion let me know.

I can see with India-Russia relationship slipping as India keeps drifting to Western bloc. Does this mean Pakistan exploits the opportunity ? Not necessarily.

Last edited:
you are right i post nonsense on this forum - Putin has been only to 52 countries. Pakistan will be the 53rd country if he makes it

Azerbaijan oil is shipped out via Georgia and Turkey. Kazakhstan and Turkmenistan are the only ones left.
The amount of oil is not much given the development of solar energy and electric vehicles
Russia i guess wants to keep a strong hold on central asia with how consistently over years Putin has visited the Stan states.

Russia i guess wants to keep a strong hold on central asia with how consistently over years Putin has visited the Stan states.

I see this being a good reason to court Pakistan. China is the biggest rival of Russia in Central Asia. Russia and Pakistan can team up to counter China in Central Asia. This assumes Afghanistan is more stable than it has been in recent decades

I see this being a good reason to court Pakistan. China is the biggest rival of Russia in Central Asia. Russia and Pakistan can team up to counter China in Central Asia. This assumes Afghanistan is more stable than it has been in recent decades
Huh [emoji38]

LMAO😂😂😂😂😂

Pakistan shouldn't be even in the same sentence as Russia and China, maybe in the future but not right now. Our economy is really in the shitter and our PM has been begging for money from other countries to not get us bankrupt. We are getting bullied by USA left and right with FATF bullshit and several other lists. We should think small atm.

Even Kazakhstan has much much better economy than us atm with 9-10k gdp per capita.

I am not a follower of Soviet-Pakistani relationship. I would guess zero even if you include the USSR

if Putin has the time to visit 50 odd countries out of 200 in the world it implies one of two things
1. pakistan is insignificant to Russia
2. India is far more important to Russia than Pakistan

if you can draw any other conclusion let me know.

I can see with India-Russia relationship slipping as India keeps drifting to Western bloc. Does this mean Pakistan exploits the opportunity ? Not necessarily.
My dear friend, I know you are smarter than what you put above. Presidents don't visit countries in line of importance. President's visit countries when and where there is major alignment, and the potential for some significant area of cooperation, that can give them meaningful value or meaningful media.

The fact the Putin has not visited Pakistan, speaks less to our insignificance, and more to that prior to this time there was nothing material to discuss within Pakistan. Also Presidential visits have a ton of logistics that need to be put together. Lavrov being one of those.Also both PK and Rus have to align what the major items of agreement are going to be, so that when Putin arrives they can announce those and make Putin's visit seem even more successful.

Since now Putin is visiting means logistics are handled and there is enough news worthy wins that this visit becomes worthwhile. Be patient, and watch what comes through. US lost Pakistan a while back, due in large measure to her own hubris. What we are seeing now is just a logical extension of US's own mistakes.

The real war will begin in the financial world and it will be around the Greenback. Whoever wins that will take the cake.

Huh [emoji38]

at the end of the day if Pakistan achieves its goals in Afghanistan you are a peer rival of China in Central Asia
My dear friend, I know you are smarter than what you put above. Presidents don't visit countries in line of importance. President's visit countries when and where there is major alignment, and the potential for some significant area of cooperation, that can give them meaningful value or meaningful media.

The fact the Putin has not visited Pakistan, speaks less to our insignificance, and more to that prior to this time there was nothing material to discuss within Pakistan. Also Presidential visits have a ton of logistics that need to be put together. Lavrov being one of those.Also both PK and Rus have to align what the major items of agreement are going to be, so that when Putin arrives they can announce those and make Putin's visit seem even more successful.

Since now Putin is visiting means logistics are handled and there is enough news worthy wins that this visit becomes worthwhile. Be patient, and watch what comes through. US lost Pakistan a while back, due in large measure to her own hubris. What we are seeing now is just a logical extension of US's own mistakes.

The real war will begin in the financial world and it will be around the Greenback. Whoever wins that will take the cake.

you can look at Putin's list of international trips for yourself

Putin has visited dozens of countries - some of them I would label insignificant. there is hardily any alignment of interests with a lot of them

The present government also doing past mistakes and including so-called think tanks talk in national channels.

They need to realize that the US is not an enemy and nor Russia is a friend. If they are giving the narrative that now if we have not a good relationship with the US but have a good relationship with Russia, now........ Since now, the US is the BAD guy then Russia is automatically becoming a good guy...

I have totally different point of view:
India is more valuable to Russia, compared to Pakistan if because of various reasons. Even the relationship between India and Russia is not great but both countries will try to maintain a good relationship.

Yes, Pakistan can improve the relationship with Russia and take a few advantages. But, it does not mean that Russia will gonna ditch to India for Pakistan.

And, at the same time, Pakistan should not give a narrative to its own people that the US is a BAD guy... Try to maintain a good relationship with both countries.

India is doing for the past many years. We are maintaining a good relationship with both countries... Up-down happens in the relationship but people should not break the relationship itself.

If he is coming then utilizing the time to improve the relationship with Russia. And, do not try to give any statement to anyone.

Well i agree with that guy now that u post nonsense, id say its utter BS. Putin has time to visit 52 states, does that mean the 53rd is less important? Maybe this visit can be his most important and it already feels because we can smell the cowdung burning next door.
Also we are not like the backstabbing stupid indians, who jumped in US lap without blinking. Pakistan will have relations with all and have a balance in relations. In central asia there will be a balance as well between China Russia and Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom