What's new

Pakistan: Geopolitical pivot for future power block

China needs to make a equivalent of Nato, a military alliance against
the western powers. They can start with China, Russia, Pakistan and Iran.

Nah.

Pravin Sawhney is trying to sale his book. I have read it. Total cringefest.

He is - for lack of a better word - a pathetic boomer. No edge whatsoever.

Nah.

Pravin Sawhney is trying to sale his book. I have read it. Total cringefest.

He is - for lack of a better word - a pathetic boomer. No edge whatsoever.

He is retired army officer. So far everything he has predicted is true. He has good knowledge of geo political and military dimensions of regional conflicts, something like a Sanghi like you lacks.

You may not like what he says but he is saying the truth. But sure millions like you who are glued to Republic TV won't get that. Unfortunately the world outside your slums is very different.

At the moment China is more interested in creating an economic alliance through OBOR. The military alliance may come once this is established.

He is retired army officer. So far everything he has predicted is true. He has good knowledge of geo political and military dimensions of regional conflicts, something like a Sanghi like you lacks.

You may not like what he says but he is saying the truth. But sure millions like you who are glued to Republic TV won't get that. Unfortunately the world outside your slums is very different.

Nah.

I don't have a problem with what he is saying. I have a problem with his whining.

For the sake of Kashmir India has been losing all the geo-strategic advantages, that comes naturally, one by one....

If she could have tamed her communal mindset little bit more with an open mind and shared little more with the Muslims, she'd be doing what China's doing now....

Nah.

I don't have a problem with what he is saying. I have a problem with his whining.

He is actually telling India of a reality check - geostrategic reality. Fortunately most of India's media and think tank analysts are living in a make belief world in which they are not questioning the numerous issues that India faces. The Extremist hindu fundamentalists BJP governments has brainwashed it's people so much - that they too are confused with the truth. The prospects of the BJP being the catalyst for India to implode is very high.
Fortunately for Pakistan and China, the false ego claims of India's military has brainwashed the Indian masses despite India suffering a humiliating 'smack' from Pakistan last year and from China this year.

He is actually telling India of a reality check - geostrategic reality. Fortunately most of India's media and think tank analysts are living in a make belief world in which they are not questioning the numerous issues that India faces. The Extremist hindu fundamentalists BJP governments has brainwashed it's people so much - that they too are confused with the truth. The prospects of the BJP being the catalyst for India to implode is very high.
Fortunately for Pakistan and China, the false ego claims of India's military has brainwashed the Indian masses despite India suffering a humiliating 'smack' from Pakistan last year and from China this year.

See that's the problem. You may have seen by now that Indians are largely convinced that -
  • Balakot strike was a success.
  • India downed an F-16
  • China lost 43 soldiers in Galwan
Pravin Sawhney was around all this time and he argued otherwise. Did it work? Nope. Indians don't take him seriously.

The problem with boomers like Pravin Sawhney is that their writings have no edge whatsoever. You may not like it, but in this day and age, when you opponent is a bunch of complete scums, you need to spit facts like they are. Example - Christine Fair. No one will think she has any sympathy for Pakistan, yet she completely wrecked the Indian narrative of Balakot during a debate held by the IA. You can look it up on Youtube. Bonus - Sawhney was also there. See if you can listen through his segment without falling asleep. The difference is obvious.

People like Sawhney are basically adding negative value in India's domestic propaganda war. His command over the English language dates from 1970s. That doesn't help either.

See that's the problem. You may have seen by now that Indians are largely convinced that -
  • Balakot strike was a success.
  • India downed an F-16
  • China lost 43 soldiers in Galwan
Pravin Sawhney was around all this time and he argued otherwise. Did it work? Nope. Indians don't take him seriously.

The problem with boomers like Pravin Sawhney is that their writings have no edge whatsoever. You may not like it, but in this day and age, when you opponent is a bunch of complete scums, you need to spit facts like they are. Example - Christine Fair. No one will think she has any sympathy for Pakistan, yet she completely wrecked the Indian narrative of Balakot during a debate held by the IA. You can look it up on Youtube. Bonus - Sawhney was also there. See if you can listen through his segment without falling asleep. The difference is obvious.

People like Sawhney are basically adding negative value in India's domestic propaganda war. His command over the English language dates from 1970s. That doesn't help either.

I don't know what your point is.

If Indians want to remain in denial, what can we do?? They are the one paying the price. If 20 plus Indian soldiers died in Galwan Valley who suffered?? If China has encroached Indian territory who lost?

I don't care about his English, which in fact is much better than Modi's English, he couldn't even pronounce "Donald Trump". You are shooting the messenger because you don't like the message. The reality is India stands isolated today. The steps that are being taken by Indian establishment ; military and political are in the wrong direction. India needs to be humble, this policy of fooling others and buying time is not gone work any more. Give Kashmiris the right of self determination, engage in dialogue with Pakistan and China, resolve border disputes peacefully.

Russia have its own agenda to pursue.

China, Russia and Iran are subject to heavy sanctions which have taken a toll on each.

Pakistan should proceed with caution.

If Indians want to remain in denial, what can we do?? They are the one paying the price. If 20 plus Indian soldiers died in Galwan Valley who suffered?? If China has encroached Indian territory who lost?

I don't care about his English, which in fact is much better than Modi's English, he couldn't even pronounce "Donald Trump". You are shooting the messenger because you don't like the message. The reality is India stands isolated today. The steps that are being taken by Indian establishment ; military and political are in the wrong direction. India needs to be humble, this policy of fooling others and buying time is not gone work any more. Give Kashmiris the right of self determination, engage in dialogue with Pakistan and China, resolve border disputes peacefully.
And, vis-à-vis Pak it's the best part - from President to peon everybody is within the same band howling at the same pitch!!! And, folks like Praveen remain sidelined...

I am saying Pravin needs to up his messaging game because right now he is losing to "Dolund Trump" and "Neolaro Da Vinci".

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom