What's new

Pakistan has 110 Nuclear weapons, edges ahead of India: USA Report

oo come on yar pakistan is one of the largest markets of world who told u there is no business n economy in pakistan ??? why u acting like idiot ???

bro why u want me to call you a kid coz i know you are not a kid start behaving like it from today and the thing is i am not saying pakistan is not big markete for trade i am asking what is your status as a exporter in the world

IF test gave the desired result or not remains point of controversy but the fact remains Indian tested a thermonuclear device in 1998 and has had over decade to improve on the design(if it indeed was faulty on the basis of result of that tests)..so rest assured India has a thermonuclear device..while no such thing can be said for Pakistan.

Your test failed and there is no credible link to back up your claims that you have 200KT plus devices in your inventory. Also I did stress the part that India probably has the ability, but to make the claim Pakistan has no such thing is remarkable, in light of the lack of evidence for your claim.

I'll end it here.

Ooopss there are dharvi people on PDF too who don't even knew about Pakistani exports:rofl:. Pakistan is world famous for quality products of leather, clothes & stuffs, surgical goods, sports goods, softwares etc etc. & look who is talking about terrorism, I HOPE YOU HAVEN't forget bombing of airline on the skies of Canada & Samjhaouta Express bombings & terrorism of indian army in Occupied Kashmir, supporting of terrorists in 1971.

i agree with you brother you win because i cant write here whole list of of your bombing. you got just 2 incidents and you write it and as you said dharvi people so you can see that dharavi people got access to internet and they enjoying pdf:woot: so thats pretty nice thing and evidence that why world prefer india and see you still using internet cafe :lol: and if u give me any idea how much money you creat from your exports? it will be really helpful for this dharavi man i seriously dont know :eek::wave:

Your test failed and there is no credible link to back up your claims that you have 200KT plus devices in your inventory. Also I did stress the part that India probably has the ability, but to make the claim Pakistan has no such thing is remarkable, in light of the lack of evidence for your claim.

I'll end it here.

You recently started making plutonium bombs..but you have never tested a plutonium device ..so does that mean your plutonium devices do not exist or do not work??

There are other means to test the effectiveness of weapon than just exploding one.

There is a reason why US has not tested a single nuclear device in last two decades because with the advent new simulation softwares one does need to anymore..or do you think US has stopped mordernising its arsenal.

Other than that I gave you link of Indian nuclear physicist which you are not ready to accept it sighting bias is beyond me..rather portrays bias on your behalf...Who else to trust if not the scientist who have worked on the same project?

As far Pakistan possessing a thermonuclear device ..there are no indication that Pakistan devloping one..or could you point the source.

Let's put it this way, Pakistani nuclear arsenal is no threat (and should be of no concern) to any peaceful and law abiding country in the world and or organization.

Let's put it this way, Pakistani nuclear arsenal is no threat (and should be of no concern) to any peaceful and law abiding country in the world and or organization.

Law abiding country !! :cheesy: Who's laws?

ISLAMABAD: This is with reference to your news report of February 1 titled “Pakistan edges past India”. The veracity of this news is uncertain as your report is based on a story in The Washington Post, which is itself based on US and UK ‘expert’ assessments.

Those Pakistanis who think there is cause to celebrate may pause to think. How does such a large stockpile help the Pakistani people? These weapons come at a cost and consume resources that could easily go towards meeting the widening gap between demand and supply of education, and health, and for improving the living conditions of ordinary Pakistanis.

The large stockpile of nuclear weapons — the exact number is not important as a smaller cache may also allow deterrence — helps us pursue whimsical policies.

Those who think that these weapons guarantee our national security, may wish to consider how many Pakistani lives have been lost in recent years while these weapons have been lying in silos.

Abdul Khaliq

You sound like you're 14 years old.

I'm a veteran. My brother is also. Oddly enough, our records are intact, our benefits are fine. I have a old neighbor who makes no money, yet gets excellent medical care including surgery, from the VA, Veterans Administration.

You are swallowing baby cereal pablum from typical propaganda sources.

This whole thread makes me ill. "Doood! we'ze gonna whack youze wid our nooks! Yeah baby!" "No way, man, we'll nuke you first." "You suck!" "No, you suck!"

A few people here need a bit more school, then marriage and a family, and maybe they'll stop and ponder it and realize that a nuclear exchange won't have winners, only losers.

okay...ummmm.......
lets see when u got retired and from what service...?
and what state and city u living in?
another thing... so u wnna nuke pplz and threat them...so lets bet who gonna nuke who first...i guess u dont wnna live in this world...:woot:...believe me u will get nuked this time...cuz u so ruthless and merciless pplz on this planet earth...:agree:
u should get ure reward soon from god...if u dont come to the right path and repent on ure wrongdoings:coffee:....:)
another thing if ure records not stolen yet ..dont worry u fill find them missing very soon and then there will be nothing crying over spilt milk...but I will hve sympathies with u then...one advice for u at this time might help u ...do keep copies of ure retirement papers and all your medical records safe with u ..cuz they will try to steal it from u...ummm
the reason Im telling you all this cuz I know so many pplz personally who r the affectees...

Last edited:

I'll end it here.

Get it from the horse's mouth;

Former Atomic Energy Commission (AEC) Chairman Anil Kakodkar has asserted that India has credible thermo-nuclear bombs, in the "plural", with a yield of "much more" than 45 kilotonnes each.

"Why are you using singular? Make that plural," he said when asked if India had a credible thermo-nuclear bomb during an interview with journalist Karan Thapar on the Devil's Advocate show on television channel CNN-IBN.

Kakodkar says India has credible thermo-nuclear bombs in the "plural" | NetIndian | India News | Latest News from India | Breaking News from India | Latest Headlines

Emphasising that India's hydrogen bomb test Pokhran II was "successful" and achieved all the desired goals, Atomic Energy Commission Chairman Anil Kakodkar today said the controversy over the yield was "unnecessary" as the country has deterrence capability of up to 200 kilotons.

India capable of building N-deterrence up to 200 KT: Kakodkar

In fact, Chidambaram said India had the capability to build fission and thermonuclear weapons with yields up to 200 kilotons. Trying to put a damper on the raging controversy on the yield of India’s H-bomb, Chidambaram said that due to ‘‘proliferation sensitivity, the design details of the thermonuclear device have not been made public’

http://pibmumbai.gov.in/English/PDF/E2009_MC13.PDF

Yes, you probably need to end it here.

BTW, Pakistanis dont stop the weapon production, speed it up --- make atleast a couple 'o thousand nukes because you will need them to increase the economy, decrease poverty, increase the literacy rate in addition to defend yourself from India.

So much importance to weapons that will never be used. :hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom