What's new

Pakistan has more Nukes than India.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No need for fallout bunkers, there will be no Nuke War.

We share borders with each other, nuclear fallout will effect both countries regardless of who nuked who.

American and Russian case is different or i say was different. Its over.
You keep on the drill.

are u really sure

Why always India Vs Pakistan? India is a bigger country and has different ambitions, hence different security needs so as its defense expenditure and security plans

Good to know that you are actually trying to inform us about the prevailing danger.We are also concerned about the taliban issue.Pakistan is doing a good job in exterminating these good for nothing terrorists who are,as of now more a threat to the civilized society of Pakistan than of India.

I guess u dont know so much abt Pak pplz ..we r alwayz ready to die and dont care about life death situations..However U guyz never used to life death situations before. I noticed above u were so much scared of them:woot: Im amazed when they will enter ur country i dont know what u guyz gnna do:coffee: But i guess u still have one way ...call for help to Pak : We will alwayz be ready to help u as our dear neighbors, dont worry okay we wont leave u alone.:lol:
Cuz we r alwayz on the forefront for peace and safety of the humans..
:pakistan::pdf:

Nuke-Table1.jpg

images

Status of World Nuclear Forces | Nuclear Darkness & Nuclear Famine
you may have taken that data from your textbooks guy, india never had less nukes than pakistan, and whats the point of discussing when a single nuke can bring disasters for nations, absolute trolling:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Why so violent discussions all around, peace is the way to go!

Indian Media again hypes the Pakistan threat (having more nukes) :

'Pakistan has more nukes and fissile materials than India'
'Pakistan has more nukes and fissile materials than India'-Politics/Nation-News-The Economic Times

2 Aug 2010

Pakistan has 70-90 strategic nuclear weapons, as against India's 60-80, according to the latest table of Nuclear Weapons Inventories 2010 released by the Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists.

"Both Pakistan and India are increasing their arsenals," it said.

"Neither India nor Pakistan has released official information to the public regarding the size of their nuclear arsenals, said the report 'Global nuclear weapons inventories, 1945-2010' authored by Robert S Norris and Hans M Kristensen.

Russia tops the list with 12,000 warheads followed by the US 9,400, France 300, China 240, UK 225 and Israel, which has not declared itself as a nuclear weapon state has 60 to 80 weapons.

The inventory has warned that Pakistan, India, Israel, and North Korea have yet not made their nuclear arsenals fully operational.

"The majority of India's and Pakistan's warheads are not yet operationally deployed. Both countries are believed to be increasing their stockpiles," the report said.

"India is estimated to have assembled 60-80 warheads and produced enough fissile material for 60-105 nuclear warheads; Pakistan is estimated to have assembled 70-90 warheads and produced fissile material for as many as 90 warheads," it said.

What's the purpose for Indian Media of keep releasing the old News over and over again ?

My fellow indians

Your scientists have just few months ago accepted that the nuclear test of india was a utter failur and the yeild was also insufficent.....

so you have no right to discuss on nuclear matters....end of story....

Pakistan :pdf:zindabad:pakistan:

get this troll outta here he seems to decide as to what should we discuss and what we should not

Thats what you think..
Unki dadi faad ke pheeche chep denge, Mor ki tarah naachte nazar aayenge..Fir khena ye bhoot hai ya nachange.:rofl::rofl:

Abey ...now u feeling very happy and above u were Scared to death...:woot:
Hey when u captured those ghosts( which i believe u cant do) and then let me know too. Till that time yes u can feel happy and enjoy i guess...:lol:

Abey ...now u feeling very happy and above u were Scared to death...:woot:
Hey when u captured those ghosts( which i believe u cant do) and then let me know too. Till that time yes u can feel happy and enjoy i guess...:lol:

I was never scared, and yes your ghosts are being either caught or shot dead almost daily.:smokin:

I guess u dont know so much abt Pak pplz ..we r alwayz ready to die and dont care about life death situations..However U guyz never used to life death situations before. I noticed above u were so much scared of them:woot: Im amazed when they will enter ur country i dont know what u guyz gnna do:coffee: But i guess u still have one way ...call for help to Pak : We will alwayz be ready to help u as our dear neighbors, dont worry okay we wont leave u alone.:lol:
Cuz we r alwayz on the forefront for peace and safety of the humans..
:pakistan::pdf:

Firstly,India has been a victim of terrorism from a long time,so don't tell me whether Indians have been under life or death situation.However,as compared to Pakistan,we are not facing that much of hurdles as the Pakistanis are,these days.That means we are in a much more secured position,which is again a matter of our pride.

Secondly,I am not so sure that India will be calling for military backup to Pakistan,or for that matter to any country even in the highly imaginary scenario proposed by you.
The last time I did some reality check,it is actually Pakistan,which needs and uses external help.
India has never ever let external forces play active role in counter terrorist operations or let to use Indian soil for that purpose,while the presence of US forces in Pakistan and the drone attacks are a reality...

Still,I am glad to know that you have a big heart to offer for help in case of any crisis....Thank you

Your own newspaper (TOI) reported Pakistan has MORE nuclear weapons. I posted it a few pages back. It was just reported by them.

Pak has as much fissile material as India: Report - India - The Times of India

Stop embarassing yourself now.

first of all India have never officially announced how many warheads it have,so is Pakistan,this numbers r just assessment of various agencies,and most of the media is only publishing the assessments,except the 5 countries of security council,no one other have declared the number of warheads they posses

THE WHOLE WORLD says Pakistan has more nuclear weapons than India, INDIA ADMITTED Pakistan has more nuclear weapons that them.

Barathis trolling in this forum claming otherwise is sad indeed. Afterall a nation that tested its first nuclear weapon 40 years ago and has been out done by Pakistan who only tested its nuclear weapons little over a decade ago is SAD. :cheers:

THE WHOLE WORLD says Pakistan has more nuclear weapons than India, INDIA ADMITTED Pakistan has more nuclear weapons that them.

Barathis trolling in this forum claming otherwise is sad indeed. Afterall a nation that tested its first nuclear weapon 40 years ago and has been out done by Pakistan who only tested its nuclear weapons little over a decade ago is SAD. :cheers:

the thing is that we both have enough to destroy each other.and no nation discloses it's nuke related information.it causes effect in other countries.it is better that it is public that india have less nukes,now india can move silently.btw india was already moving silently.:wave::wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom