What's new

Pakistan has more Nukes than India.

Status
Not open for further replies.
recently i learnt an essay written by indian author on independance day .... he started like this : independance is precious gift . we cant deny its importance . 15th august is our independance day .on this day we got independance from britishers but it is still really grieving that we lost our part . we are really ashamed of it .:rofl:

after soo many years they still grieve it ..... alas !!no akhand bharat
:smokin::smokin:

recently i learnt an essay written by indian author on independance day .... he started like this : independance is precious gift . we cant deny its importance . 15th august is our independance day .on this day we got independance from britishers but it is still really grieving that we lost our part . we are really ashamed of it .:rofl:

after soo many years they still grieve it ..... alas !!no akhand bharat
:smokin::smokin:

But its so Much better than whats Written in Your primary text books "Once India was a part Of pakistan"

so was gandhi killed and rajeev gandhi died in a bomb blast ..... recently 20 army men killed while going to their home .... kashmir is burning ... punjab wants its own independent landand wat will u say abt naksalites ......... wat abt mumbai attacks no matter who ever did that !! and frm where ever i learnt abt nuclear garbage dumping it was the right news ... u cant deny it when its on international forum...atleast pakistan;s much safer than india

Entirely missed the point....Thats why I was suspecting,that I am talking to someone immature.I was not comparing the death of important leaders of India and Pakistan,I was merely pointing out the uselessness of quoting the unnatural death of an Indian Scientist as it is totally unrelated to the issue.

So far as violent incidents are concerned,I can quote you far more violent issues in Pakistan that has happened in recent times,but I dont really want this to be a d1ck measuring contest.

So far as Punjab is concerned ,are you really coming out of a 30 year old timecapsule,or ignorant or biased????Punjab issue died decades ago.....

Regarding Mumbai,yes we are definitely concerned about the terrorist production machinery in Pakistan,that makes Pakistan the Epicenter of Global terrorism.

Regading the nuclear garbage,it is actually Co-60.We had discussions about it in this very forum,when you were not even a member.Google and find the news for yourself.....Or quote me a link to prove me wrong...

Entirely missed the point....Thats why I was suspecting,that I am talking to someone immature.I was not comparing the death of important leaders of India and Pakistan,I was merely pointing out the uselessness of quoting the unnatural death of an Indian Scientist as it is totally unrelated to the issue.

So far as violent incidents are concerned,I can quote you far more violent issues in Pakistan that has happened in recent times,but I dont really want this to be a d1ck measuring contest.

So far as Punjab is concerned ,are you really coming out of a 30 year old timecapsule,or ignorant or biased????Punjab issue died decades ago.....

Regarding Mumbai,yes we are definitely concerned about the terrorist production machinery in Pakistan,that makes Pakistan the Epicenter of Global terrorism.

Regading the nuclear garbage,it is actually Co-60.We had discussions about it in this very forum,when you were not even a member.Google and find the news for yourself.....Or quote me a link to prove me wrong...

dont use abusive language........ u were saying pak is an unsafe country and i wrote in that context . and i learned it from tv not any website and if u dont know i was not teling u the matter of killing of indian scientist ... got that :cheesy:

Nuke-Table1.jpg

images

Status of World Nuclear Forces | Nuclear Darkness & Nuclear Famine

I totally agree.

Hands-up.jpg

But what is more important is that Pakistan has all conventional form and unconventional form of delivery systems for these nooks = Missiles + Submarines + Aircrafts + also most important indigenous contribution = Non State Actors.

I cant resist my self to laugh
Talking about SLV and showing GSLV mk2 ...
Mighty Arjun ............... You read that documents ??? 2004 :lol::lol:
Anti missile failure 2006 report ........... AAD, Akash....

"Only Shaheen 3 is ready and will be tested when needed."

What a joke .... tested when needed ????:sniper::sniper:
please dnt embarrass your self :hitwall:

I think you forgate one thing last week your army announce that they are going to test Gauri missile ..... what happens another failure ... right approach to make country man fool dnt show failure ............... :lol:

It is already made and going through various parameters as of now. It will be tested when needed boy! Now is not the right time. Why dont you guys learn from history? Remember when you refused to include cruise missile test info in missile pre-test agreement and immediately we tested BABUR? Indians get ready for another surprise :toast_sign:

It is already made and going through various parameters as of now. It will be tested when needed boy! Now is not the right time. Why dont you guys learn from history? Remember when you refused to include cruise missile test info in missile pre-test agreement and immediately we tested BABUR? Indians get ready for another surprise :toast_sign:

Happy to know that more miniaturized turbofan supply on the line from China.:lol:

dont use abusive language........ u were saying pak is an unsafe country and i wrote in that context . and i learned it from tv not any website and if u dont know i was not teling u the matter of killing of indian scientist ... got that :cheesy:

again got me wrong..I never meant that Pakistan is a grossly unsafe state.Well maybe more unsafe than India,but that is not the point.What I meant is,I tried to explain to you,that one single incident cannot serve as proof for failure of the state as a whole.

What you learned from tv is wrong.Please let me know in which channel you came to know about it.Each TV channel maintains a proper website where information about events in atleast past can be found.I would like to know which TV channel is reporting such news.

i was not teling u the matter of killing of indian scientist ... got that :cheesy:

atleast we are not like u ur nuclear scientists are found dead near sm gutter

.....Enough said......

Pak has as much fissile material as India: Report

Sachin Parashar, TNN, Aug 2, 2010, 12.45am IST

NEW DELHI: Pakistan may already have not just more nuclear warheads than India but also almost as much fissile material as its eastern neighbour to assemble an almost equal number of more nukes. These worrying disclosures for India are a part of a report on world nuclear stockpile by top US nuclear experts and researchers Hans M Kristensen and Robert S Norris for the prestigious Bulletin of Atomic Scientists.

Titled `Global Nuclear Weapons Inventories, 1945-2010', the report said Pakistan had already assembled 70-90 nuclear warheads against India's 60-80. Kristensen of the Federation of American Scientists and Norris of National Resources Defense Council also said in the report that Pakistan had produced enough fissile material to manufacture 90 more warheads.

According to the report, India has fissile material to produce between 60 to 105 warheads which is almost the same as Pakistan. Islamabad has till nowalmost single-handedly blocked any forward movement on a fissile material cut-off treaty in the Conference on Disarmament saying that any ban on fissile material production would freeze the "asymmetry'' between the two countries.

India, on its part, has opposed Pakistan's contention with the understanding that it possesses much more fissile material than its neighbour. However, the report by Norris and Kristensen shows that India and Pakistan are actually almost neck and neck when it comes to possessing fissile material.

While stating that both countries were increasing their stockpiles, the report added that majority of Indian and Pakistani warheads were not "operationally deployed''. The report comes close on the heels of another report by Stockholm International Peace Research Institute (SIPRI) which said Pakistan had 60 warheads and that it could produce 100 more at short notice.

The report estimated that China's nuclear arsenal comprised 240 warheads. It said China's warheads armed not just its old liquid-fuelled missiles but also the solid-fuel missiles which are now being introduced. "China also has a small inventory of air-delivered nuclear bombs. China keeps additional warheads in storage,'' it said.

The report said that as per the US intelligence community, China would increase its number of warheads on long-range ballistic missiles from 50 to well over 100 in the next 15 years. According to the report, China is also building a nuclear triad which will enable it to launch a nuclear strike from ballistic missiles, submarines and airborne strategic bombers and enhance its second strike capability.

Pak has as much fissile material as India: Report - India - The Times of India

This thread has no purpose, if pakistan has 100 nukes then pakistan can destroy 5-countries like india in size, and if india has 100 nukes then india can destroy 15+ countries like pakistan. However the credible delivery system also matters. :lol:

So both have enough nukes to destroy each other..

Pak has as much fissile material as India: Report

I agree with the report...totally.Let them have it...Please we have enough nukes in our country to act as successful nuclear deterrent.No more please...The skilled manpower,the precious resources and the money required should be channelized for peaceful purposes....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom