What's new

Pakistan has placed order of Russian Gunship Helicopters - Dawn

Watch this. Happened just yesterday. Merkava taking a direct hit from Hamas RPG-29. Bravo Hamas!!

watch from 0:41

To add to your point. Armored brigades are not as potent as they could have been some decades ago. There are very effective portable weapons to counter them.

an al-khalid tank costs something like 1 million USD per tank. The army plans to make 100s of them. there just sitting ducks the M113 can be converted into IFVs and it won't be that expensive. as for the HJ-8s they are too big and cumbersome the army needs the RPG-29(which has been proven to be effective against western tanks such as the M1A1 and challenger 2)

i think the deal is stalled, or may took much more time, due to pak army confusion over 35/28 procurement
after zarb-e-Azab mil mi 35 will be useless as we lost our Jawans in this operaton.

bilde

russia-may-supply-night-hunter-to-pakistan-1401711808-3549.jpg

Power full pack.

i think the deal is stalled, or may took much more time, due to pak army confusion over 35/28 procurement
after zarb-e-Azab mil mi 35 will be useless as we lost our Jawans in this operaton.

There are always casualties in such large scale Ops. WOT is not over yet after Areas are cleansed it will be monitored and on occasions PA might encounter these retards. So it is a long term investment.

Been keeping up with this for the past few months, still no concrete information. Has it been confirmed that the deal has gone through and PA is getting these helos?

Never had problem with deliveries from Russia always on time, the fact russia annonced it carries weight

Watch this. Happened just yesterday. Merkava taking a direct hit from Hamas RPG-29. Bravo Hamas!!

watch from 0:41

To add to your point. Armored brigades are not as potent as they could have been some decades ago. There are very effective portable weapons to counter them.

Youtube not working in Pakistan bro.

yupe they will give us apache then then same will happen just like cobras they will end in scrap

Pakistan should not buy Apaches. US on one excuse or another can suspend service and maintenance. As we dont have infrastructure for such an advanced platform, we will be badly stuck.

Even without sanctions, US gave junk AH-1 Cobras and we had supply issues with parts.

It defies logic why does USA does not supply helicopters to Pakistan , I mean helicopters are so much less sophisticated then F16 and frigates and other stuff

The MI -35 & MI -28 are more then enough for our present need

It defies logic why does USA does not supply helicopters to Pakistan , I mean helicopters are so much less sophisticated then F16 and frigates and other stuff

Advanced helicopters are a significant force multiplier and would upset the balance in the region.

sir they give few and refuse few . they are doing it with egypt - pakistan - taiwan and many since years

They give anything when they think its beneficial for them rather than it being beneficial to Pakistan....They gave f-16 not because they are in love with us or because few billion dollars would have made them rich but because of their own strategic interests they want to maintain a somewhat balance in this region ...no matter how so called pro-Pakistan they were back in old days they would never have wanted a weak india and no matter how pro-indian they look today they dont want india's significant dominance ......Choppers n stuff come when they want you to engage on WOT ...whether its beneficial for us or not is a separate debate... when they will need u somewhere sometime else you will see more coming , not top of the line but middle or lower tier....but always with attached strings

So why we should seek for something that comes with string or is prone to embargo ....because we dont have hard cash .....the day we will have hard cash will be the day when we will have suppliers lined up ready to sell us the best in the bag ....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom