What's new

Pakistan has placed order of Russian Gunship Helicopters - Dawn

I didn't know that! So thats not an Indian helicopter as Indians here promote it as a local Indian product.

What is the source of this info?

It's official & it happened soon after noras trip to Turkey, even Turkey was unhappy with US interference.

Will some body post the link for GOD Sake

All old news - nothing definitive - cant find such a confirmed link on dawn

The link is the official page of Russian Foreign Ministry!

MFA of Russia | 06/04/2014 | Comment by the Information and Press Department of the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs regarding the messages from the mass media about the supplies of Russian military equipment to Pakistan

Comment by the Information and Press Department of the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs regarding the messages from the mass media about the supplies of Russian military equipment to Pakistan

1346-04-06-2014

The Russian Federation and the Islamic Republic of Pakistan, being active participants of the international counter-terrorism coalition, are working together to counteract new challenges and threats. Contrary to the information in some mass media, Russia has never imposed an embargo on the supply of armaments to Pakistan.

We are indeed conducting negotiations with Pakistan with regard to Russian assistance in the reinforcement of the counter-terrorism and anti-drug potential of Islamabad, incl. by delivering a shipment of Mi-35 helicopters. We delivered helicopters to Pakistan earlier as well, and our military and technical cooperation with this country started in 1960’s.

The Russian-Pakistani cooperation in this area does not create any threats with regard to changes in the military and strategic balance of the region and is not targeted against third countries.

I read this - It's referring to ongoing negotiation, No where it saying that Pakistan has placed order and will get delivery in few days as claimed in OP.

"we are indeed conducting negotiations with Pakistan with regard to Russian assistance in the reinforcement of the counter-terrorism and anti-drug potential of Islamabad, incl. by delivering a shipment of Mi-35 helicopters."

this is from the link...unless i'm reading it wrong

"we are indeed conducting negotiations with Pakistan with regard to Russian assistance in the reinforcement of the counter-terrorism and anti-drug potential of Islamabad, incl. by delivering a shipment of Mi-35 helicopters."

this is from the link...unless i'm reading it wrong

we are indeed conducting negotiations with Pakistan with regard to Russian assistance in the reinforcement of the counter-terrorism and anti-drug potential of Islamabad, incl. by delivering a shipment of Mi-35 helicopters.

I guess that's part of negotiations

we are indeed conducting negotiations with Pakistan with regard to Russian assistance in the reinforcement of the counter-terrorism and anti-drug potential of Islamabad, incl. by delivering a shipment of Mi-35 helicopters.

I guess that's part of negotiations

maybe they're just sending a small batch now.
These Helis basically use the same engines as Mi 17, so it wont be much of a hassle to operate them

Sir their is no link or major news with source

maybe they're just sending a small batch now.
These Helis basically use the same engines as Mi 17, so it wont be much of a hassle to operate them

I don't know - That's why i asked for proper source of the news.

what you guys think about MI-35 Deal ... if this will finalize ...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom