What's new

Pakistan has secured its nuclear weapons: Obama

Thats what I am thinking!! Here many Pakistani members enjoying Obama's certification but if he said something like that wrt Russia, China or India they should become angry. Because a nuclear armed country does not require others specially US's certificate. They also certified Iraq having WMD!!

no he said that to shut the traps of indian politicians who wouldnt stop whining to US about our nukes

Well guys ... I never thought i will be able to do it.... but finally its my 100th post, I juss want to thank the web master, the mods, the friends, the foes, the good posters, the trolls, the Chinese friends, the Indian friends, the Pakistani friends, the Bengali friends, the Bulgarians, the Croatians for being so so so patient with me [and dont tell me you didnt even noticed me.... that will be a day spoiler]. thank you all again.

Last edited:
^ aj do you think that pakistan can stil bag a nuclear deal ?

a lot of conditions are attached to it. we all know the waves of pak US relationships which can be smooth to turbulent at all times.

rit now we have our interests converging in afghanistan. they want to leave afghanistan by end 2011 to win next elections and we also need them in helping us to decrease indian influence in the region and help us revive our economy which got battered due to WoT.

now if everything goes according to plan and no diplomatic blunder is made, we should be able to get this deal within next two years. but if we fail help them gettin out of afghanistan using our influence then brace for another wave of propaganda for which indians are already prepared.

i hope this helps in answering ur question.

Being pessimistic!

The U.S. will not leave Afghanistan in 2011....
India will cash the situation in near future...

Last edited:
Sooner or later Pakistan will get nuclear deal from Obama but again with a bill. It will open nuke tech cooperation as well as trade for Pakistan with special exemption at IAEA and NSG.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom