Pakistan has taken the lead role in saving world cricket from disaster

W.11

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
1782024_638074999562772_304278901_n.jpg

1016452_638068209563451_822226437_n.jpg

CSA seems most adamant but PCB is never far from taking the lead role :)

Only CSA, SLC and PCB can now stop the cricket world from making two lobbies and dividing the spirit of this game. I foresee much bigger chaos if this idea was ever to become a reality.

I would stick to my words even if I was an Indian.

Come on CSA and PCB, you both have to save the cricket from disaster.

If India thinks it can have its way, it better separate from ICC and keep its money too. Hell with it. India is behaving like a upper caste Hindu, that typical arrogance and caste system mentality is showing through.

Pakistan must not support BCCI proposal. BCCI does not support Pakistan and brings politics in cricket whenever there is a talk to have a series between the two neighbors.

I hope Pakistan opposing this apartheid is true. I wish Pakistan takes a stand. In a game controlled by India, Pakistan will be a net loser.

India should ban all these so called oppsers to play in IPL...
Common BCCI show your greatness to these poor souls

yes I have read the news already

PCB was a silent observer till today when they finally started taking massive anti-campaign about the proposal.

CSA was there on the very first day...

It is highly unlikely that the proposal will go ahead due to lack of votes required to change the constitution however there is no denial of being the big three most influential bodies and they may be able to get something out of this nonsensical proposal.

what is written please tell us
Very naughty? :azn: I won't give tests now. :D
On topic - I agree that BCCI has behaved in a lofty manner. Neutral venue et all... but in the end money matters. Problem is the big three are in this already. Morally I am not sure. :ashamed:

yes I have read the news already

PCB was a silent observer till today when they finally started taking massive anti-campaign about the proposal.

CSA was there on the very first day...

It is highly unlikely that the proposal will go ahead due to lack of votes required to change the constitution however there is no denial of being the big three most influential bodies and they may be able to get something out of this nonsensical proposal.

its not only about PCB but ehsan mani has taken this stance since long time and trying to be much vocal about the matter

I think its PCB which is has convinced BCB and SLCB to be on the other side other wise BCB had already made decision to support the proposal

Do not support BCI's hegemony. BCI does not represent country India. It is private body only. It is proven in court.

I think its PCB which is has convinced BCB and SLCB to be on the other side other wise BCB had already made decision to support the proposal
As far as I know,

The proposal was rumoured on Jan 17, CSA opposed it on January 20 and officially became the first board. Later SLC board give opposing statement in public and then two conflicting statements from BCB were released. One supporting and another suggesting that the board of directors voted against this proposal.

We always knew PCB would oppose this idea and so it did. Now in my opinion PCB being the oldest board amongst all the 7 left out nation had the natural responsibility of leading from front. I am actually impressed with the way they worked out, first talk with rest of the boards in background channels and only started officially opposing from today. Ehsaan Mani wrote a letter to ICC on January 26th but he is no longer an official so I am only counting official stances in this case.

CSA has a cricketing history of over 100 years but after their ban they only came back to cricket map in 1990s. Nevertheless, it is PCB and CSA's job to take a stern action against it and gather whatever boards they can to support their claim of opposing this draft. I am happy about SLC and BCB and hope West Indies cricket will also stand besides us.

The responsibility lies equally on the shoulders of PCB and CSA to save the cricket and any board contributing in this noble cause would be considered hero when the history will be written by the legends.

Back
Top Bottom