What's new

Pakistan has to accept India as big brother

Status
Not open for further replies.
Size does not dictate power.
A Japan/China relationship would be more appropriate.

What makes you feel Pakistan is anywhere like Japan or China? Because of similarity of population size I assume you mean

China = India; Japan = Pakistan

Japan has world beating corporations like Sony, Toyota, Panasonic, Mitsubishi, Fujitsu etc., they are a population that innovates for world good. Infact they set the tone for the rest of the world in many areas. They have even extracted Uranium from sea water.

Just as India is nowhere near South Korea/Japan. Your claim to Japan status is hilarious, because you have to earn it. If you are willing to step outside your bubble and look at the world objectively then we have established a framework for discussion.

What you say maybe right in the future, but first get there, then we talk.

In the meanwhile, looking at India Pakistan to exclusion of all else, what parameter can Pakistan righfully claim to be big on?

Last edited:
ok so ur MK-2 bros will have to wait for another 10 years:P i thought ur bros will use EJ-200
i m talking about JuD Chief & the irresponsible 'statements' that ur officials keep on giving, one official says orange & other says mango...

Even is they take it, they will be worth it... You have been brain washed by your media, Why dosent pakistan open up in front of FBI, Why dosent the Pakistan sends the dossiar to FBI when asked, That clearly means that Pakistan is covering the convict...

The arrogance of Indians is just amazing..they want to rule south asia as if it's their right.Unfortunately for them they're no US so they can't control south asia as US rules South America..So long that Pakistan and China exists India can forget about its imperial polices of South Asia.Slowly but China too is entering south asia by investing in Pakistan, Bangladeshi and Sri Lanka.The days of iron first rule of India of South Asia will never come.Let me put it this way, We're no sri lanka, Bangladesh or Maldives.We're big enough to defend our country from aggression.

Last edited by a moderator:
Even is they take it, they will be worth it... You have been brain washed by your media, Why dosent pakistan open up in front of FBI, Why dosent the Pakistan sends the dossiar to FBI when asked, That clearly means that Pakistan is covering the convict...

y dint u ppl opened up for a joint investigation. was there a problem in it, u ppl are all brain washed by ur stupid media which has got ability to setup bolly wood films for u ppl & keep u all in illusions, keep it up....

I think the best way to maintain good relations between pakistan and india is to treat eachother equally, no big brother policy, equal or TWIN brothers would do...

Sorry to say brother but if u think like that than america too is your brother and not pakistan's boss. Would america like that idea? There is no brother and sister thing. Every country is competing with each other. To be india's big brother pak should go ahead of india or even match india's power and than only its 'equal brother' or 'big brother' my brother.

What makes you feel Pakistan is anywhere like Japan or China? Because of similarity of population size I assume you mean

Japan has world beating corporations like Sony, Toyota, Panasonic, Mitsubishi, Fujitsu etc., they are a population that innovates for world good. Infact they set the tone for the rest of the world in many areas. They have even extracted Uranium from sea water.

Just as India is nowhere near South Korea/Japan. Your claim to Japan status is hilarious, because you have to earn it. If you are willing to step outside your bubble and look at the world objectively then we have established a framework for discussion.

In the meanwhile, looking at India Pakistan to exclusion of all else, what parameter can Pakistan righfully claim to be big on?

good u deleted tht 'career' part of ur post & if u think tht ur lines about 'career' was right then i must say u ppl are living in a dream world where there is only India rest of the world is all stupid...
Dont draw conclusions by ur from some where un mentionable, no one is demanding any status its just that u ppl are in some kinda superiority complex & obsession regarding Pakistan,do u really think u ppl are even near China, u ppl have got obsession with almost all ur neighbors, i know a country which has disputes with almost all its neighbors

Settle down and don't get your panties in a knot.

India is not even remotely in the same league as China, and Pakistan, of course, does not compare to Japan.

The reference to Japan/China relationship was in response to the Canada/US comparison. It was meant as a guide to a future relationship between Pakistan/India where size does not have to dictate relative power. As India aspires to catch up to China, Pakistan can take comfort in the fact that its relatively smaller size does not doom it to little brother status. Equality can be achieved, but it will require hard work. :coffee:

good u deleted tht 'career' part of ur post & if u think tht ur lines about 'career' was right then i must say u ppl are living in a dream world where there is only India rest of the world is all stupid...
Dont draw conclusions by ur from some where un mentionable, no one is demanding any status its just that u ppl are in some kinda superiority complex & obsession regarding Pakistan,do u really think u ppl are even near China, u ppl have got obsession with almost all ur neighbors, i know a country which has disputes with almost all its neighbors

My dear, We are nearing China every second, Thats why They are taking Your help to destabilize us, Our economy... Etc etc, One day they will come to know that They had a partner which could do nothing but piss in there pants when The real time came.. till then have a good nice dream and satisfy yourself with as much rubbish you have to say , so that You can sleep well....

The arrogance of Indians is just amazing..the slumdogs want to rule south asia as if it's their right.Unfortunately for them they're no US so they can't control south asia as US rules South America..So long that Pakistan and China exists India can forget about its imperial polices of South Asia.Slowly but China too is entering south asia by investing in Pakistan, Bangladeshi and Sri Lanka.The days of iron first rule of India of South Asia will never come.Let me put it this way, We're no sri lanka, Bangladesh or Maldives.We're big enough to defend our country from aggression.

US has set a bad precedent. India has been unkind to Pakistan on more than one occassions. That is history. China is not in bed with Pakistan either. You just have to look at the humungous PLA presence they have south west of Kashgar to isolate their Uighurs from funduz over the Himalayas along KKH. If you are not a small nation, why do you continue to behave like one? Why does your Govt and some folk like you continue to stand on (other) shoulders of giants?

China can be ruthless (with its own people) and you just have to see how Musharraf cracked down on militants after Chinese engineers were killed in Pakistan. Some terse exchange must have taken place, if you dont appease the dragon you know what to expect. So it is not a equal relation. China and Pakistan both unfortunately see India as the enemy, that may be the only thing keeping them together, otherwise even your all weather friend is as uneasy of the unrest you are exporting to the world as any other rational nation would be.

But they are outdistancing you by leaps and bounds.
Good luck catching up!

We have a steady economic growth, Its not a worry...

As long as we are standing on our knees,we are assured of success.

I didn't want to serve bait to anybody so I removed that part. What is not there, is not there.

I have not claimed India is China. I am asking you to look at India and Pakistan to the exclusion of all else i.e. in isolation. Now give me an honest perception of where you are. Again, is there any parameter that Pakistan can justifiably claim leadership in a Pakistan India bilateral engagement?

We have a steady economic growth, Its not a worry...

As long as we are standing on our knees,we are assured of success.

"Stand on your knees"??? That's not how you stand, that's how you beg for mercy or plead for help! :rofl:

Just kidding friends, making a joke only. :partay:

Why does your Govt and some folk like you continue to stand on (other) shoulders of giants?

It's called friendship.
Something you wouldn't understand, being Uncle Sam's chamcha and all.

At least there is no misunderstanding between Pakistan and the US. We both know it is a "friendship" of convenience.

Too bad, India is under the illusion that this current Western courtship means more than it does. It doesn't. The West is using you to taunt China. As soon as they are comfortable with China's new role, you guys will be discarded by the wayside.

u can judge that no one is stopping u from day dreaming...

You are just too smart enough to tackle the situation, Thats an art, But It should be used wisely,otherwise It would be a flop show as it is now... No hurry, think and let me know what has pak achieved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom