What's new

Pakistan has to use force to liberate Kashmir: Rana Tanveer

Support our Pak brothers:china::pakistan:, and it is best to peaceful settlement with India, the two sides do not have casualties

Even I agree with your point of view......its not enough that 7,00,000 army out of 3000000 Indian army is deployed in a small State of Kashmir as compare to other all Indian states..........7,00,000 army to control the peoples of Kashmiris and their rights......what you want to tell the world......that all Kashmiris are terrorists and you sent 7,00,000 Army to control them..........or just to control their freedom...and enforce them to join with India..............but this your dream will never accomplish.....their are real humans.....and history tells.....you can't change the will of peoples with enforcement......

No, We are telling the world truth that 700000 Indian army is deployed in Kashmir to save Kashmiris from Pakistani Terrorism!!!

Before making your comment, see India's crimes in Kashmir and their history of Hindu-Muslim-Sikh clashes. Millions have been killed....

An Ahmedi is telling us about riots!!!!! Even your Idea of following Pakistani extremists line will not grant you Muslimhood!!!!! First save yourself extermination in Pakistan, try to be an equal muslim citizen of Pakistan then talk about Kashmir. Do I need to post links to pograms committed against Ahmedis since 1953?? Even your Kashmiri brothers demands from Indian govt to proclaim you non-muslims. I wish Indian govt should have listened to our Kashmiri brothers to atleast neutrilize their one resentment.

Back
Top Bottom