What's new

Pakistan: Hello al-Qaeda, goodbye America

The interview with Saukat has been recorded. So says the ABC

Therefore, if the news guys are lying, then they should be sued for defamation.

I am sure Sultan will initiate the case if indeed they are lying.

The news reports says it has been recorded. If they are so bold as to sort of throw a challenge, sort of, then one wonders.
"if he was a peaceful citizen".

Really that could mean a billion things when quoted out of context like that.

Hey he's not even a citizen of Pakistan, so at the very least we have him on immigration charges. But the bigger question is "Is he a peaceful citizen?"

He never was a peaceful citizen so he won't remain free.

Osama caught anywhere in Pakistan would be brought to justice," Gen Sultan told the Associated Press

Same link... I guess you missed a spot.

"if he was a peaceful citizen".

Really that could mean a billion things when quoted out of context like that.

The usual refrain from you.

You always live in a state of denial.

Asim, one must face the fact. While it is not correct of me to give personal examples, lets give one to show you how the pennies fall and there is no need to justify what cannot be justified.

Noticed how the thread on the Capt Kernal (Kargil War) was going? I won't elaborate but it was evident that his courage was being questioned by some (Indians). I am an Indian and also from the Indian Army. I was in the Kargil War and the Pakistani Army was opposing us.

With your psyche I would have joined the chorus and added a few things that I know. But I did not. He many have been my enemy but the act was courageous. But I did not weave and hummed and hawed or live in a state of denial. I had no qualms to state it was a courageous act that is expected of any soldier and the boy did a courageous act that should make his country proud.

But if it has been you and you an Indian, you would have denied the boy his valour.

One doesn't have to oppose for the sake of opposition nor does it indicate any extra patriotism.

Exactly!

Whatever is happening in our backyard is our concern and we'll deal with it properly, putting our national interests first.
In the longer run, it will be us and Afghanistan only, US and Nato will leave once their interests have been served.

neo things are not as simple as you are saying. just think if interests of US and NATO is served and they leave this region, should pakistan allow terrorists for their activities in her country against any country? no matter there is a terrorist attack in either US or UK or even in hotels of a muslim country like Egypt, a link is always found with pakistan. image of pakistan is something like when any terrorist activities is seen anywhere in the world, first people asked, did he ever visited any pakistani madrasas? i wonder what type of education they get there........ pakistan is well known as home of all the terrorists. taliban, al kaida all. US knew only pakistan is the country in the world who could make Taliban against SU and pakistan proved it. US believe Mr Mush is fighting with terrorists because they believe terrorists are inside pakistan.

not only terrirists but also activities of ISI is very much similar to them. all the intelligence agencies of the world including RAW, CIA, MI6 etc is limited to intelligence collection of other countries only. even to that of Mossad of israel was limited to kill those people only who were involved for killing Israelis. but there is no intelligent service like ISI who plan for bomb blasts and killing civilians of any country.

because of excellent economic performance of pakistan, above 7% growth rate of GDP for last three years, pakistan emerged as a country like other asian tigers like India, China, Malaysia, thailand, indonessia etc. bacause of her economic performance, pakistan could separate her image from other Arabic country who are either under developed or just sell oils. and also as indian and pakistanis look similar and also both the countries are having same type of economic growth for last few years, people of world think indian are pakistani are similar. but if there is any terrorist attack in the world, and if name of pakistanis is found with that, they are not surprised. something like everyone knows, if there is a terrorist attack, there will be few pakistani muslims. and if people of the world think like this, there is reason.

neo things are not as simple as you are saying. just think if interests of US and NATO is served and they leave this region, should pakistan allow terrorists for their activities in her country against any country? no matter there is a terrorist attack in either US or UK or even in hotels of a muslim country like Egypt, a link is always found with pakistan. image of pakistan is something like when any terrorist activities is seen anywhere in the world, first people asked, did he ever visited any pakistani madrasas? i wonder what type of education they get there........ pakistan is well known as home of all the terrorists. taliban, al kaida all. US knew only pakistan is the country in the world who could make Taliban against SU and pakistan proved it. US believe Mr Mush is fighting with terrorists because they believe terrorists are inside pakistan.

because of excellent economic performance of pakistan, above 7% growth rate of GDP for last three years, pakistan emerged as a country like other asian tigers like India, China, Malaysia, thailand, indonessia etc. bacause of her economic performance, pakistan could separate her image from other Arabic country who are either under developed or just sell oils. and also as indian and pakistanis look similar and also both the countries are having same type of economic growth for last few years, people of world think indian are pakistani are similar. but if there is any terrorist attack in the world, and if name of pakistanis is found with that, they are not surprised. something like everyone knows, if there is a terrorist attack, there will be few pakistani muslims. and if people of the world think like this, there is reason.

Although I don't agree with some of your statement....You make some good points. Well said.

What deal with Osama. He is a CIA operative.Ask yourselves, how can a former Saudi wannabe playboy become a Islamic religious leader? Thats like saying Hugh Heffner has become the Pope.

What deal with Osama. He is a CIA operative.Ask yourselves, how can a former Saudi wannabe playboy become a Islamic religious leader? Thats like saying Hugh Heffner has become the Pope.

This proves we have some unusually ignorant people in the USA, they are not all limited to Pakistan by any means.:pakistan:

Quo Vadis?

Actually real name is JAck A.S.S Syed Saleem Shahzad (prolly known as RAM SINGH to his real family members)find one post from this guy that isnt anti pakistani i will be surpprised.:rofl::rofl:

IN the USA if u listen to Rush lim-laugh it sounds like a bull dog barking his talk show is nothing but pro Republicans casue republicans and jews gives him Bones this *** Syed Saleem Shahzad sounds like indian Rush limbaugh brain less idiot and barking dog.

Actually real name is JAck A.S.S Syed Saleem Shahzad (prolly known as RAM SINGH to his real family members)find one post from this guy that isnt anti pakistani i will be surpprised.:rofl::rofl:

IN the USA if u listen to Rush lim-laugh it sounds like a bull dog barking his talk show is nothing but pro Republicans casue republicans and jews gives him Bones this *** Syed Saleem Shahzad sounds like indian Rush limbaugh brain less idiot and barking dog.

Well you have to remember in India and USA people can petty well say what they want and they say some pretty stupid and crazy stuff,,, but because of Pakistan blasphemy laws that does not applie to Pakistan, a person has to be very careful with his words or it might get them in prison or excuted.

Back
Top Bottom