What's new

Pakistan High Commission in New Delhi to take action over allegations of inappropriate behaviour by an Indian staffer

It seems that the diplomat in question has been influenced by local Indian culture.
Pakistani diplomats are seedha saadha kids. They are pure and pious like rest of Pakistan. They are influenced by vices only when they go abroad. All these nefarious activities are under the bad influence of foreigners especially India.

Any comments on this?-

Thread 'Pakistani kid suffers rape in a madrasa'

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/pakistani-kid-suffers-rape-in-a-madrasa.758624/

Where was this learned by your folks? RAAA?

Last edited:
Pakistani diplomats are seedha saadha folks. They are influenced by whatever vices they come across. They don’t have anything bad in them to start with. Poor guys go abroad and get bad influence.

Any comments on this?-

Thread 'Pakistani kid suffers rape in a madrasa'

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/pakistani-kid-suffers-rape-in-a-madrasa.758624/

Where was this learned by your folks? RAAA?

Absolutely.

If one keeps getting lambasted by Bollywood, each and every evil shall consume him/her/it.

Mentions of Kashmir and Khalistan made me suspicious of her claims.
Could be a plant by Indian government. We cannot take claims by Indian citizens seriously.

Interesting thread.

Pretty much ALL pakistanis on this thread blamed the victim and absolved the pervert.

This from the educated english speaking internet surfing population of pakistan.

This gives one a decent idea about the the kind of people pakistan has and the true nature of its population.

Thank you jinnah.

you know for country whose soldiers murder, rape and torture muslims on a daily basis you are no position to lecture us.
and does that make your statement anymore correct, no it doesn't.

yes I am in a position to lecture you because i am doing so in my own personal capacity, if indian army did a similar thing i would be the 1st to opppose it in my personal capacity because unlike you I keep humanity above petty nationalism.

would you be making same remarks against the lady if an indian high commmison officer said those vile things to a pakistani lady.
shame on you and those who taught you such sexist and vulgar moral values.
imagine if this lady was your sister/mother would you still be making such remarks against her.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom