What's new

Pakistan Hindus oppose revival of Indo-Pak cricket series

Status
Not open for further replies.

David James

BANNED
Reaction score
Pakistan Hindus oppose revival of Indo-Pak cricket series

Hindu families from Pakistan have strongly opposed the revival of cricket series between the two nations as they had to face harassment and humiliation if India won the game.

"It is our bad luck, we are Pakistani Hindus. We are not responsible for India/Pak win or defeat but for Pak's defeat we have to bear the radicals' wrath," :angry::cry:a Hindu family from Pakistan said
on the condition of anonymity.

Hindu families from Pakistan alleged that social discrimination, extortion, kidnappings, conversions, and forced marriages, have become the day to day affairs in Pakistan.

They said they are scared by the forthcoming Indo-Pak Cricket series.

"We do not want any match between both the countries as if Pak loses our life would become hell. We appealed to Indian players either not to play or lose the match," another family said.

Most of the families have come from Sindh in Pakistan.

Some said they will return, while others said, "they will prefer death least returning Pakistan."

"I have raised this issue in the current session of parliament, but government has not answered it appropriately," BJP's Rajya Sabha MP Avinash Rai Khanna said in Jalandhar.

Khanna claimed that government always reiterated:"It is Paks's internal matter. We can't do any thing."

Over 250 Hindus belonging to Balochistan and Sindh provinces, where the community has been the target of extortion, kidnapping and forced conversions, have crossed over to India since August 10 amid reports of exodus following the kidnapping of a Hindu girl who was kidnapped in Sindh province.

Pakistan Hindus oppose revival of Indo-Pak cricket series - India - DNA

Take it somewhere else bhartis.

Preferably bhart rak shak.

No doubt, by applying this Mahaan illogic generalized by one unknown family, we must say that 150 million of muslims in India should express their same concerns if India loses the game (after Gujrat massacrate, babri and then new Assami muslims)... :D
I remember my friend (a minority non-muslim), how they illustrated that how they love Pakistan and how these national songs motivate them...I did not needed even a proof...I don't mean there is no discrimination, it is discrimination like muslims facing in Indian or Asian (including muslim) facing in Europe and they are continuously lodging the same...But, when it comes my dearest country then external factors contribute to amplify it...

Kuj Unj Vi Rahvaan Okhiyan San
Kuj Gal Vich Gham Da Tauk Vi Si

Kuj Sheher De Lok Vi Zaalim San
Kuj Saanu Maran Da Shok Vi Si

It is sad people don't want humanly relations with two neighbours... :(

You're a hindu with a name David james?

No, why you ask so???

Its about India nothing about Hindu-Muslim thing. BTW, in India we are all one.

David James is an "Internet Hindu". Do not underestimate his capabilities to lie & deceit.They are well trained in RSS offices all across india.

:blah: :blah: from 50 cent army??

Personal attack and useless off topic carp :tdown:

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3349311 said:
dna india :angel:

had ho gye hai false reporting ke :rolleyes:

- Its reported by all the major newspaper, Google is your friend search for more. :smokin:

- DNA Group is owned by a Muslim :wave:

So they supposedly interviewed one Pakistani Hindu who was a Hindu but wasn't a Pakistani but in actually was a russian, infact he was an Indian zoroastrian that they saw inside bed, because in actuallity he doesn't exist becuase really he's not a real person and this is just made up.

Anonymous is the operative word in All DNA news same propaganda News published over and over again from these Anonymous Pakistani Hindus that's what i call Journalism.

ON one Hand these so called Pakistani Hindus don't wanna come back to pakistan they rather die then to return on the other hand even though they are Obviously in a secular country:rofl: we all no their is no religious bigotry their and are safe and never returning to pakistan they still wanna stay anonymous weird isn't it.

Damn we don't seems to be Running out of anonymous Pakistani Hindus :yahoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom