What's new

Pakistan holds the key to peace in post-US Afghanistan

i believe there may be our stand to help the afgan gov with some real troops that can change the real scenario of afganistan with the legitimate gov taking control of most of its country and also be friendly to india ever since, creating large prospects of trade with middle east and never the less elimination of terrorism hub supported by you know whom

After the U.S. invasion, in the first 10 days of December 2001, bin Laden escaped into Pakistan with some 50 followers. Omar made his way to Quetta, the capital of Pakistan's Baluchistan province, where he enjoys the protection of ISI

How can the writer ascertain this to be a fact? He should state that this is his own opinion or opinion if some US officials

To think there is an Indian solution, as some do in the Obama administration, is to simply guarantee a regional war-- and U.S. military involvement beyond 2014.

should have elaborated on 'indian solution' because seriously WTF is an Indian solution? That is some absurd thinking from the administration. The problem is an Afghan problem and there is no other solution than an Afghan solution and as the writer has demonstrated earlier the problem is not alone a military one it is also a political one.

i believe there may be our stand to help the afgan gov with some real troops that can change the real scenario of afganistan with the legitimate gov taking control of most of its country and also be friendly to india ever since, creating large prospects of trade with middle east and never the less elimination of terrorism hub supported by you know whom

What can India provide in terms of troops, training and funding to Afghanistan, that the combined military and economic might of NATO has not been able to accomplish in ten years?

What can India provide in terms of troops, training and funding to Afghanistan, that the combined military and economic might of NATO has not been able to accomplish in ten years?
much i think with our experience in counter terrorism for so many years and not to forget the terrain suiting us and also by the famous saying "it takes a sardar to control a pathan"though its purely speculative i think the present fuss about the c17 globemaster might be a step towards this hidden goal (suppling the troops etc) also the gawader pot issue ,our bettering relations with iran,and now this strategic deal with afg htough speculative but who knows

much i think with our experience in counter terrorism for so many years and not to forget the terrain suiting us and also by the famous saying "it takes a sardar to control a pathan"though its purely speculative i think the present fuss about the c17 globemaster might be a step towards this hidden goal (suppling the troops etc) also the gawader pot issue ,our bettering relations with iran,and now this strategic deal with afg htough speculative but who knows

Counter terrorism? no wonder things are still out of control in the red corridor n IOK.... USA-NATO are the worlds most trained and heavily armed forces with trillion $$ bugets ... yet they have failed in afghanistan.. i wonder how india can even make a difference.. abt sikhs really? nice BS quote..... whats so great abt sikhs? its just a 400 year old religion not some super strength genes ... whose followers have been defeated by alot of people i-e... Rajputs,Pashtuns,Punjabi muslims,mughals to name a few.....

Rest of ur post abt a cargo plane,gwadar n relations with iran make no sense....Infact i would term ur post as:
b6bj1h.jpg

How can the writer ascertain this to be a fact? He should state that this is his own opinion or opinion if some US officials
How can anyone be certain of any fact.. The accepted facts are nothing but the opinion of a forceful majority.

So you're implying that India can provide Afghanistan more military, financial assistance, training than the US & all the NATO nations did over 10 years?

Bilalbhai they are incredible superpower to be they can take all the cards of pakistan maybe?

Forget India. What are you going to do to change the world opinion that Pakistan is extending tactical support to insurgents?
\

ALL THE CARDS WHICH PAKISTAN WILL PLAY IN AFGHANISTAN THESE CARDS WILL BE ALL 52 JOKERS.

\

ALL THE CARDS WHICH PAKISTAN WILL PLAY IN AFGHANISTAN THESE CARDS WILL BE ALL 52 JOKERS.

Listen the jokers are those that get a few kind words from a puppet regime in afghanistan and think that that is an endorsement of what afghans want. Dont you understand "puppet" means someone who is doing anothers bidding in this case americas

Counter terrorism? no wonder things are still out of control in the red corridor n IOK.... USA-NATO are the worlds most trained and heavily armed forces with trillion $$ bugets ... yet they have failed in afghanistan.. i wonder how india can even make a difference.. abt sikhs really? nice BS quote..... whats so great abt sikhs? its just a 400 year old religion not some super strength genes ... whose followers have been defeated by alot of people i-e... Rajputs,Pashtuns,Punjabi muslims,mughals to name a few.....

Rest of ur post abt a cargo plane,gwadar n relations with iran make no sense....Infact i would term ur post as:
b6bj1h.jpg
oh oh cool down bro don't get that much angry i told its just speculative by the way what this red corridor etc i myself live in the heart land of this (jharkhand ) and believe me irrespective to their glorious past the miost are now just a bunch of thugs a safe heaven for dacoits etc with no public support and will eventually be finished like khalsa, ulfa and no. of movements in ne all this due to our security forces if they can do this i m more than sure they can control afg about kashmir there is more peace there than ever

Where is the proof? Even Obama said there isn't clear evidence linking the Pakistani ISI to the Afghan terrorists. The Taliban are their own Afghans, supported by the Afghan people themselves, which is why they control 3/4ths of Afghanistan, despite the fact that the US has spent $ trillions on this war over a course of 10 years.

Let us not dig the old graves. We have enough proof but no proof that will convince Pakistan. You can wake up someone who is sleeping but you can wake up someone who is trying to act like he is sleeping.

Listen the jokers are those that get a few kind words from a puppet regime in afghanistan and think that that is an endorsement of what afghans want. Dont you understand "puppet" means someone who is doing anothers bidding in this case americas

Its a tough situation there.Karzai govt. is a puppet regime,agreed,no questions about it.It remains afloat due to American money.So,we come to the next part-What other power do we have there? the taliban of course form a challenging power.The common people of Afghanistan are too divided,or too fearful or too unorganized to have their own say,to unite,be it against Karzai or the taliban.
Now we have a situation here,in which we have to take sides.Shall we take the side of the taliban,the same people who killed and tortured many,destroyed the Bamiyan Buddha,conducted public execution of women in stadiums,or Karzai,a puppet regime,but at least an effort to change the radicalism.What do the educated people say?

Changes all over the country,do not take place overnight.When it comes to taking a decision,we choose one from the available or practically feasible options,and don't create some imaginary Utopian state in mind which has no practical feasibility.I will choose Karzai over taliban.Those who choose the taliban should not complain when some these very taliban come for a party to their own home.

Its a tough situation there.Karzai govt. is a puppet regime,agreed,no questions about it.It remains afloat due to American money.So,we come to the next part-What other power do we have there? the taliban of course form a challenging power.The common people of Afghanistan are too divided,or too fearful or too unorganized to have their own say,to unite,be it against Karzai or the taliban.
Now we have a situation here,in which we have to take sides.Shall we take the side of the taliban,the same people who killed and tortured many,destroyed the Bamiyan Buddha,conducted public execution of women in stadiums,or Karzai,a puppet regime,but at least an effort to change the radicalism.What do the educated people say?

Changes all over the country,do not take place overnight.When it comes to taking a decision,we choose one from the available or practically feasible options,and don't create some imaginary Utopian state in mind which has no practical feasibility.I will choose Karzai over taliban.Those who choose the taliban should not complain when some these very taliban come for a party to their own home.

It simple. Lets take america india and pakistan interference out of afghans let the afghans decide who they want to represent them and which country they wish to befreind. America will be the least favoured country as they are an invader who is responsible for lots of afghan deaths innocent or not

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom