What's new

Pakistan Idol??

Mustajab Haider

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Once Again ,
Another Drama Started The Jew Group Is Now Training Our Youngsters To Sing Indian Songs??
Whats This??
Aren't We Are Muslims?
Where Is PEMRA ?
Where Are So Called Notices Of Supreme Cort??

Why No One Taking Action against Them??

Once Again ,
Another Drama Started The Jew Group Is Now Training Our Youngsters To Sing Indian Songs??
Whats This??
Aren't We Are Muslims?
Where Is PEMRA ?

Almost everyone promote indian content around me except some of them. Promote Pakistan drama and movies and then they will sign Pakistani songs. Is that alright?
Your people vote Muslim League N and now suffer.

Once Again ,
Whats This??
Aren't We Are Muslims?
Where Is PEMRA ?

WTF are you hollering for? Relax. Singing doesn't mean murder. And singing Indian songs doesn't amount to blasphemy. If it did, then 90% of Pakistanis would have been shoved into the cooler by now. Stop being a hypocrite. (Some Bollywood songs are copied from Pakistani tunes anyway! :cheesy: So what's the big deal?)

So grab some popcorn, switch on your TV, and enjoy Pakistan Idol.....and the Bollywood songs that go with it. There's more to life than what your hardcore Mullahs keep dishing out!

Banning Indian songs won't get anyone a seat in Jannat. :p:

WTF are you hollering for? Relax. Singing doesn't mean murder. And singing Indian songs doesn't amount to blasphemy. If it did, then 90% of Pakistanis would have been shoved into the cooler by now. Stop being a hypocrite. (Some Bollywood songs are copied from Pakistani tunes anyway! :cheesy: So what's the big deal?)

So grab some popcorn, switch on your TV, and enjoy Pakistan Idol.....and the Bollywood songs that go with it. There's more to life than what your hardcore Mullahs keep dishing out!

Banning Indian songs won't get anyone a seat in Jannat. :p:

Hey Mate
Its Not A Deal That Songs Are Indian Or Pakistani ,,
The Main Deal Is That Our Religion Doesn't Allow " Band Baja " Things :)
Thats Why I Am Saying This ...!

You Have Any Problem?? Then Go Watch Songs On Your Own Channels ,, And Don't Bother You Can Take Care Of Your Sins In 2nd,3rd Or in 7th Janam :cheesy:

lol....dhoom 3 grossing more than waar says everything

Banning these things will cause more people to try to emulate Indians even more and will kill Pakistani music industry as was done with films.

lol....dhoom 3 grossing more than waar says everything

Who says? nobody believes... just because Geo shows a fake poles.

Pakistani members are just panicking when there isn't anything to panic at whether dhoom or even Waar.

Waar is a hit movie because after a long time Pak movie makers brought life to film industry rest of the crap across the border is meaningless nobody gives damn about these fake poles by geo/jang group. By the way tom and jerry is all time hit & high in Pakistan even after 50 years.

Hey Mate
Its Not A Deal That Songs Are Indian Or Pakistani ,,
The Main Deal Is That Our Religion Doesn't Allow " Band Baja " Things :)
Thats Why I Am Saying This ...!

You Have Any Problem?? Then Go Watch Songs On Your Own Channels ,, And Don't Bother You Can Take Care Of Your Sins In 2nd,3rd Or in 7th Janam :cheesy:

What is wrong with singing? lol

Banning these things will cause more people to try to emulate Indians even more and will kill Pakistani music industry as was done with films.

Relax, the Pakistani music industry is way too strong to be destroyed by Indian music. In fact, our musicians have more influence on their industry while their's have virtually none over our's. You wan't to listen to their songs, cool, if not, still cool.

ps: The Pakistani movie industry was destroyed by Zia, the Indian industry had nothing to do with it.

Relax, the Pakistani music industry is way too strong to be destroyed by Indian music. In fact, our musicians have more influence on their industry while their's have virtually none over our's. You wan't to listen to their songs, cool, if not, still cool.

Hope, you are just Joking. Pakistani singers may get a chance to sing around 20 to 50 bollywood songs at max every year from a pool of 1000's of songs. Pakistani singers contribution is zero in India when it comes to non-filmy music. In Pakistan all you have is Coke Studio, apart from there is no revenue for those singers to survive on pakistani soil. All they do is, go on tours to India, Europe,Canada, USA and Nepal, sing Bolly songs and earn some money. Now, tell me about where is that strong Pakistani Industry which you are dreaming about? By producing 2 or 3 good albums in a year by a random artists won't make a strong and BIG industry.

Hope, you are just Joking. Pakistani singers may get a chance to sing around 20 to 50 bollywood songs at max every year from a pool of 1000's of songs. Pakistani singers contribution is zero in India when it comes to non-filmy music.

Did I contest otherwise anywhere? It was a comparison of influence on the other's industry. Do you contest that? Do Indian musicians have more influence on the Pakistani industry than what the Pakistani musicians have on the Indian industry? Btw, our bands are invited over to India and then given tours all over the country and requests to sing in movies and most of the songs that they do sing for your movies are already hit singles in Pakistan which are then adapted to your movies. Our musicians have had and still have direct input and hence influence in your industry while your's have had none.

In Pakistan all you have is Coke Studio, apart from there is no revenue for those singers to survive on pakistani soil. All they do is, go on tours to India, Europe,Canada, USA and Nepal, sing Bolly songs and earn some money. Now, tell me about where is that strong Pakistani Industry which you are dreaming about? By producing 2 or 3 good albums in a year by a random artists won't make a strong and BIG industry.

Uneducated remarks. Pakistani musicians start off as underground bands, as in the rest of the world. They open for other bands until they catch some big studio's eyes. A couple of hit song releases on the music channels and/or the radio and presto you are big. Then you earn off of album sales, concerts, sponsorships, etc. You only get invited to every where else when you are already big. Strings, Junoon, Atif Aslam, Rahet Fateh Ali Khan were all superstars before they ever went to India, in fact they got invited exactly because they were super stars, and of course because their music was better. This is how every musician in the world earns his keep, except for in India where if you can't sell your songs to a movie then you're done and dusted, but I'll come to that later. There are many more bands which have never been to Bollywood and are yet super stars, EP, Noori, Sajid and Zeeshan, Call and Fuzon are only a few examples from many. Coke Studios is only a very small drop in the Pakistani music industry, they only invite superstars. Nescafe Basement on the other hand invites virtually unknown bands, check it out its pretty impressive (you musicians can thank us for this idea later too). The concert scene in Pakistan is pretty big, heck I was a part of the music society in my Uni and we held a big concert every month, where we opened for the big stars (Noori and Bilal Khan are two examples who reached the big stage from my Uni exactly like this). This is how you get independent musicians flourishing even in a financially poor industry. Lets them produce the music they want and grow big with it. This is how the subcontinent is introduced to pop then to rock, then to sufi-rock and so on and so forth. Don't even get me started on the folk music scene.

Across the border things are pretty different. Like I said that if you are a musician in India you're only hope is to piggy back on the movie industry. An independent music industry is virtually nonexistent there, underground bands have no way to the top. And since you need to get into the movie industry to succeed you start producing mostly regurgitated crap, as demanded by the movie industry which then passes it on to the masses as the new hit single "Singh is King" or " Sheela ki jawani". Songs are sold on the bases of the movies and the half naked dame busting moves on a stage. This kills the real musicians in India. Where else is there music except in your movies? Why don't you have 20 or even 10 big bands performing independent of movies? Because you have no actual music industry. This is why and how Pakistani bands get invited to India, they go over there and leach loads of money, top all charts and then jump over the border back home quite happy.

ps: Just because you worship your bollywood and see nothing outside of it does not mean that nothing exists besides it. Producing 1000's of songs a year where only 5-6 are better than gutter refuse does not make a music industry.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom