What's new

Pakistan in Crisis

Malghani

PROFESSIONAL
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Well I would like to start it with a saying “Jis Qaum ka aaj nahin uska kal nahin” The Nation having no Stable situation in present scenario has No stable future. Whatever is happening in Pakistan? We all are well aware of the consequences. Your country is drowning in economic loss, because of this disturbed situation, your trade is descending and your investors are scared to invest more in your country. The only Question I would like to ask here from Pakistani Nation is, “Do you think Pakistanis should trust a leader, who has never declared his assets, and all of us are very well aware of the fact, that most of his assets are in foreign countries rather than in Pakistan. A man who himself doesn’t trust his money is safe in Pakistan pretends to be the die heart patriot. Having undeclared foreign assets is called an Economic Treason for a leader my country fellows. And all of us know what should be the punishment of treason.

Khudi ko kar buland itna k har taqdeer sy pehley
Khuda bandey sy khud puchey bata teri Raza kia hy

“If you keep on doing what you have always done, you will keep on getting what you have always got”

We Pakistanis with our overwhelming Motivation and devotion for our country can turn the impossible into Possible. What do you think lacks in us? This is a question relevant not only for Pakistanis but for the Entire Muslim Ummah of the World. Yes this is the Unity, which lacks in Muslim Ummah of 21st Century. Coming back to the topic Imran Khan on the other hand has at least not done any kind of treason, he has declared his assets. I am not a big fan of Imran Khan. But in my personal opinion I think he can be good for Pakistan. I don’t know much about Dr. TuQ. All I know and suggest is that any sensible Nation will never trust a leader who has done economic treason to their country.

I could not sleep in a comfort from so many days, in this kind of Load Shedding even UPS can’t be charged properly, after working hard for all day long if Pakistanis can’t have a sound sleep so what is the fun of this life? My friend in USA says he sleeps a sound sleep after his working hours, No terrorism, No Dust, No Load Shedding. He is right saying that, nothing is gonna change in this Country.

Khuda ne Aaj tak us Qaum ki Halat nahin badli
Na ho jis ko Khayal khud apni Halat Badalney ka

@WebMaster @Aeronaut @Jungibaaz @Manticore @Chak Bamu @Emmie @blain2 @Adios Amigo

@RazPaK @LoveIcon @Secur @S.U.R.B. @Abu Naser @waz @ZYXW @Umair Nawaz @Slav Defence @slapshot @Devil Soul @Zarvan @Pakistani Shaheen
@raptor22 @Multani @Armstrong @rockstar08 @Jaanbaz @Aether @Informant @Marshmallow @qamar1990 @Pboy @liontk @Raja.Pakistani @Rajput_Pakistani @PWFI @Pukhtoon @Ghareeb_Da_Baal @Patriots @Pakistanisage @Mirzay @Mugwop @Durrak @A.Rafay @p(-)0ENiX @Luftwaffe @Men in Green @Mani2020 @Leader @KingMamba @Jazzbot @JonAsad @Irfan Baloch @Imran Khan@HRK @Hyperion @gentalman @Fulcrum15 @farhanalee7 @dexter @Developereo @Darth Vader @Desert Fox @Crypto @Cheetah786 @chauvunist @cb4 @Bratva @@balixd @@batmannow @BATMAN @AUz @Areesh @Al Bhatti @air marshal @@Proudpakistaniguy @DESERT FIGHTER
@Syed.Ali.Haider aka @vcheng @Slav Defence @MOHSENAM

Last edited:
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again but expecting different results. Like electing Nawaz Sharif so many times and expecting something to change.
I support Imran Khan because Pakistan has no better option. I prefer him over Zardari, Nawaz, Qardri and Altaf. IK can't become worse than them, not even if he wanted to.

I agreed with everything upto the Civil Disobedience and now he's marching into the Red Zone. He's taking too much risk and I think that he has put enough pressure on the government. Now he should demand Shahbaz Sharif's resignation, an open and transparent investigation of the rigging and justice for the Model Town incident. Nawaz won't resign, we all know that.

Then he's a pessimist and thus not your friend! Period!
The point is till the time you, yourself will not put an effort, you can not have a change.

“If you keep on doing what you have always done, you will keep on getting what you have always got”

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again but expecting different results. Like electing Nawaz Sharif so many times and expecting something to change.
I support Imran Khan because Pakistan has no better option. I prefer him over Zardari, Nawaz, Qardri and Altaf. IK can't become worse than them, not even if he wanted to.

I agreed with everything upto the Civil Disobedience and now he's marching into the Red Zone. He's taking too much risk and I think that he has put enough pressure on the government. Now he should demand Shahbaz Sharif's resignation, an open and transparent investigation of the rigging and justice for the Model Town incident. Nawaz won't resign, we all know that.
Nawaz has already said that he is ready to resign as far as i know :undecided:

Last edited:
Switch on the tv braat .. Hope shit doesn't hit the fan... The stupidity on our scumbag politicians is on display..

Our ppl are assholes ..

sums it up
btw,i think Einstein said something like that too regarding insanity
It is a quotation by W. L. Bateman :)

Switch on the tv braat .. Hope shit doesn't hit the fan... The stupidity on our scumbag politicians is on display..

Our ppl are assholes ..
Cho kanun Braaaat ? Cho kanaghain ? Khai Channel ? They are just playing with the emotions of the innocent Nation of Pakistan.

Cho kanun Braaaat ? Cho kanaghain ? Khai Channel ? They are just playing with the emotions of the innocent Nation of Pakistan.
tumblr_m3qu4gCdOF1rn48jjo1_500.jpg

My friend in USA says he sleeps a sound sleep after his working hours, No terrorism, No Dust, No Load Shedding. He is right saying that, nothing is gonna change in this Country.

Dat friend o'yours be a wise man! :D

The point is till the time you, yourself will not put an effort, you can not have a change.

Nawaz has already said that he is ready to resign as far as i know :undecided:

Nawaz is not ready, Shahbaz is.
Shahbaz offers to resign to resolve political crisis: sources
August 17, 2014 15:57
shahbaz-sharif-890x395.jpg

LAHORE: In a dramatic development turn of events in the wake of demands from PTI and PAT, the Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif has offered to tender his resignation to resolve the ongoing political crisis, ARY News reported.

Sources told that the government was ready to hold direct talks with Imran Khan and Dr. Tahirul Qadri if opposition demand for resignation of Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif was withdrawn.

The proposal from Shahbaz for his resignation was floated in a meeting held at Raiwand today, presided over by Prime Minister Sharif. The meeting was attended by all key PML-N leaders.

Sharif offers resignation to resolve political crisis: sources | ARY NEWS

Hey

how to get the link of this video?

I wanna spread it around

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom