What's new

Pakistan in diplomatic push to reset ties with Bangladesh

I Have found something somewhere in Facebook.

View attachment 652635
View attachment 652637
View attachment 652639 View attachment 652640

It's actually official apology from Pakistan . So I do not feel that they have to do it again .

It was during the visit of Bhutto in 1974 .

Even if Bhutto didn't do this , still I feel that it's not rational to speak about apology for 50 years old matter .
Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib was much more pragmatic then his daughter seated now.

Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib was much more pragmatic then his daughter seated now.
Agree . However he has a major weakness and that is fast believing people and never doubted his own people.

And that cost his and his family member's life , and also give the opportunity to his ,"Ghorer shotru bibhishon" the opportunity to demonize his image.

Such things are not uncommon in human history though.

Hasina however has some superior administrative quality over Bangababdhu and that is , she doesn't believe people so fast and doesn't rely on her own people blindly .

This is actually the difference between a great leader and a good administrator

So Hasina will believe Pakistan but she wants practical solution. If Pakistan never take the side of her opposition , she will welcome Pakistan as her friend too .

But the state Pakistan must support her ( Hasina) instead of Khaleda Zia .

It's called give and take and this is the reality of life .

(However she doesn't need any support from Pakistani people though , as they are no better than Bangladeshi people . All south Asian people are emotional ,unrealistic and subject minded people and they lack the quality of a citizen of a modern system)

@Homo Sapiens

Last edited:
I would these issues resolved so hardliners and bd as country as whole can whole heartedly participate in a partnership of ripping india a new one.

FYI, Indian forces only showed in the last 3 months of the war. Before that it was all bengali.

Again this is your Edition of history, where as Mukti Bahni started work with the help of RAW even before start of 1970 Elections. Indian handlers were infiltrated Mukti Bahni and they gave the tasks and information about Pakistan Armed Forces personnel and gave them targets for killing and raping. RAW and Indian Armed Forces Personnels are the real planners of this whole operation with sole objective is to create unrest among the bengali population and Law Enforcement Agencies. Even those RAW stooges were involved of killing and raping of bengali population as Pakistani Army soldiers to create that hatred.
Again i will say dont go in Past there are so many uncovered chapters of 1971 crisis and you cannot put all blame on Pakistan Army.

In reality, BD is losing more in trade than Pakistan as one Pakistani poster has already mentioned earlier. BD needs to enlarge its textiles market in Afghanistan and the five central Asian countries.

I am not sure if Kabul will allow trade via Pakistan, but if it does so, BD can export to all these countries whereby Pakistani govt/traders get their fare share of earning by working as go-between, Karachi/Gwaddar port service, truck/rail transportation and labor for loading and unloading works.

Both our two countries win. Even Afghanistan can get benefits out of this trade. BD traders will have to depend upon Pakistani traders for getting orders and go through all those hazardous roads via Afghanistan.

On the other hand, BD traders will get access to the long-fiber cotton in the Central Asian countries. Our Muslim brothers there also need market for this high-grade product.

Dont worry, you have to wait for little more as Indian RAW infrastructure in Afghanistan will be completely eliminated soon in sha ALLAH and all their proxies in Afghanistan and Iran will come to an End. Then Kabul will be as friendly to all muslim nations as current Kabul Govt. is to India. Indian chapter is going to close in Iran and next in Afghanistan in sha ALLAH. Then good time will come in sha ALLAH.

Back
Top Bottom