What's new

Pakistan in Pictures

ceb7.jpg

IMG_7758.jpg

IMG_7768.jpg

IMG_7786-1.jpg

IMG_7796.jpg

oh my god!! superb pictures...amazing pakistan...even my country is beautiful just like this..hope someday the tension evades and the people of both the country travel each others place..and the world will be so peaceful to live....no war..just love.

well u will be most welcome if ur ever able to come :cheers:

Eagerly awaiting the pictures!! I also technically hail from Pakistan. I am a Sindhi. Hope Sindh also has some beautiful sights.
:smitten:

Do you think such a thread wouldn't already exist? I'm merging this up with the thread labelled Pakistan's Firdaus = Pakistan's Paradise. Also check out the sticky thread by Goodperson.

Eagerly awaiting the pictures!! I also technically hail from Pakistan. I am a Sindhi. Hope Sindh also has some beautiful sights.
:smitten:

really lol, so you identify your self as sindhi or the state u live in india like the urdu speakers or afghanis in pakistan?

so do you know some sindhi like

tunjo nalo cha aahe bholro/bholri hahaha

Last edited:
really lol, so you identify your self as sindhi or the state u live in india like the urdu speakers or afghanis in pakistan?

so do you know some sindhi like

tunjo nalo cha aahe bholro/bholri hahaha

:lol::lol::lol:
I am from Maharashtra (Mumbai), so I am more of a marathi than a Sindhi now!! But ofcourse, i will always identify myself as Sindhi!!

Back
Top Bottom