What's new

Pakistan - India dosti bus

lol twisting my words is good way to get some thanks (if you did get eventually)

didn't mean anything like that - come back to reality

Zaki bro i usually agree with you on many topics but i disagree regarding this dosti thing, fact is there is no dosti and never will be, and i thank God All mighty that people who advocate this Dosti BS are only in few numbers.

With time, peace will come... no doubt about that!

But not with sweet words of 'Aman ki Asha' or red carpeted 'Dosti wali Bus'. Rather, it will come under the force of increased trade between both the countries that will make both the peoples dependent on each other for their rozi roti. That has always been, and will always be, the only way to guarantee peace between any two nations. In the absence of such economic interests, even the strongest bonds of religion fail to bring people together, as we see happening between Iran/Iraq/KSA/Pakistan/Bangladesh etc.

Zaki bro i usually agree with you on many topics but i disagree regarding this dosti thing, fact is there is no dosti and never will be, and i thank God All mighty that people who advocate this Dosti BS are only in few numbers.

England and France were enemies to each other for centuries and see today they are so close to each other. History keeps repeating itself - I may not see peace in this region but my children's will hopefully witness it :D

and yes we will remain two sovereign nations respecting each other and Kashmir will be resolved by then :D

now say i am dreaming :rofl:

lol twisting my words is good way to get some thanks (if you did get eventually)

didn't mean anything like that - come back to reality

yes im so very desparate to get thanks thanks it can effect my view point :lol::lol::lol:

Which scale did you use to measure the hate amongst the people of both nations?

both nations are blessed with a lot idiots in my humble opinion

But see the river does not flow in the same direction forever

---------- Post added at 11:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 PM ----------

I don't know how you people are dragging Amman ki asha in it? This thread was not about Aman and his Asha... this thread was about the bus service i think????

Peoples forget that we have attention seeker key board warriors from boht sides. Its always a small minority that makes things difficult for everyone :)

any way we should stick to topic

Peoples forget that we have attention seeker key board warriors from boht sides. Its always a small minority that makes things difficult for everyone :)

any way we should stick to topic
i didn't understand you gave this statement in my support or against me :lol:

but never mind :lol:

I hope you agreed with me hehe

i didn't understand you gave this statement in my support or against me :lol:

but never mind :lol:

I hope you agreed with me hehe

lol it was in favour of you man. I was saying that its only minority who keep unnecessary hate for others in their hearts..

Back
Top Bottom