What's new

Pakistan is a Defeated Force - Bangladesh PM Haseena

As far as I'm concerned, bengalis and indians are one in the same. I cannot tell the difference. They look the same, have similar habits and a similar culture. They're probably related. Both can do whatever they like. Makes no difference to us. TBH the only 2 nations on earth whose well being and future directly affects us is China & Turkey. All other nations are irrelevant to Pakistan.
Okay my donkey riding arabic friend.

From a Pakistani POV, as a community we find it easiet to relate to and feel a natural bond to MOST but not all Muslims than we do with anyone else. Pakistanis have more in common with MOST OTHER Muslims than anybody else. One of the Muslim communities we have very little in common with is bengalis.

I am curious which Muslim communities you can relate to and which you cannot relate to

Arabs???????.......where did I mention Arabs????????..........you're not 1 of those crazy indians that thinks Pakistan caused the conflict in Syria?
then why don't you explain who are pakistanis and where did they come from?

countries looking at China, Russian, and these are looking towards India, the India who using pallets for their own people, making them blind , not want to give right of of expression.

I am curious which Muslim communities you can relate to and which you cannot relate to

All of them apart from bengalis, indian Muslims & Somalians.

All bark no bite. Give a proper answer and don't be a shy one grow up.

That's all you need to know at this point. We are not biological or genetic indians. That's why we thankfully don't look like them. Everything else is elementary :azn:

All of them apart from bengalis, indian Muslims & Somalians.

That's all you need to know at this point. We are not biological or genetic indians. That's why we thankfully don't look like them. Everything else is elementary :azn:
Okay my donkey riding, alien, hard working fool friend.

countries looking at China, Russian, and these are looking towards India, the India who using pallets for their own people, making them blind , not want to give right of of expression.

Russia, China even US are watching, who tell a word against us? in using pallets?

at least we use pallets, but some one using bullets what to tell about them?

Russia, China even US are watching, who tell a word against us? in using pallets?

at least we use pallets, but some one using bullets what to tell about them?

we are using bullets on dogs feeded by your RAW, and its also proved, your captured Naval officer serving for RAW told every thing.

if Russia , China, Us not said any thing against, then they not said any thing against us also as well.

we are using bullets on dogs feeded by your RAW, and its also proved, your captured Naval officer serving for RAW told every thing.

if Russia , China, Us not said any thing against, then they not said any thing against us also as well.

we kills the pigs with bullets who took arms against India with the help of ISI and put pallets on their sympathiser as well.

here i quote Russia, China and US tell against pak? have any reading problem?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom