What's new

Pakistan is a Defeated Force - Bangladesh PM Haseena

Pakistan needs to recapture it's colony again.

It is easy to make these kind of statements without thinking about anything.

Let's just assume the we can capture it, how are we going to managed it? It was hard to managed then it will be hard to manage it now. How much resouce ws are going to need to accomplish that?

Her grievances are genuine and it's personal. Pak trained BD officers and soldiers, 14 junior officers and a platoon to be precise, with the help of three tanks (without any shells whatsoever) sent her father and all her brothers to hell within half an hour ops. It also included the most ruthless of the proxy gang - her cousin and uncles. All the Indian and USSR backing with thousands of spies and forces came to zilch when Murad-i Ilahi was served on these Hanuman traitors. Let it be a lesson for all those Murted proxies turned into apes and pigs...
And Justice & Righteousness prevailed when with Indian help Bangladesh executed all those who supported Pakistan at the time of war (and by extension genocide and slavery).

It is easy to make these kind of statements without thinking about anything.

Let's just assume the we can capture it, how are we going to managed it? It was hard to managed then it will be hard to manage it now. How much resouce ws are going to need to accomplish that?

The very first question should be why recapture it ?

I have met many Indian's who are actually very pro Pakistan but that does not mean anything. The collective represented in the form of the state is what matters - in this BD government.
The difference would be that while India's govt more or less represents their population's general hatred towards Pakistan, BD doesn't. You can clearly see the difference between Haseena/non Haseena tenures. She has personal grudges against Pakistan. In any case, if there are Bangladeshis on this forum, please enlighten me for a reality check.

LOL This Indian crony is still licking her wounds. Apart from sobbing and accusations she has nothing substantive.

she is flaming you ... you walk right in her trap

When you don't stand up for yourself, expect to get abused. This is what's exactly happening to Pakistan in Bangladesh. Pakistan, at a minimum, should withdraw its ambassador, but it hasn't. I mean Turkey withdrew its ambassador, so why can't Pakistan.

Bangladesh is an example of a problem Pakistan faces diplomatically worldwide, a kind of meekness. No one respects a pushover.

Better to be India's stooge than Pakistan's slave, I suppose, given how well Bangladesh is doing economically. Ask most Bangladeshis was worth the sacrifice and they will say yes.

Pakistan needs Bangladesh to create unrest in NE India
Bangladesh does not need Pakistan which is why they are taking all the shit
Pakistan is hoping Hasina is replaced by some one less anti-Pakistani

Yes, Pakistan is a defeated force while Bangladesh is the sole super power

technically they are undefeated in any war

What she said is correct, its a defeated force compared to bangladesh regards to certain parameters other than military

Bangladesh exports more than pakistan
Bangladesh is having largest foreign exchange reserve than pakistan
Bangladesh is having high gdp growth rate

Their economy can come close or overtake pakistan in coming decade if both countries growth going at this rate

Barking dogs seldom bite, the problem is this dog's handler is also a dog. A dog leading a dog is a disaster, all we Pakistanis hear are barking from wild pack of dogs, one shotgun should usually do the trick. :lol:

Asma Jahangir and Haseena have something in common.....they both look like star students from 'Jadoo tuna' School of Witchery.

Not bacause of Indian army but bacause of benghali.

According to her opinion also same

http://zeenews.india.com/news/asia/...kistan-calls-it-a-defeated-force_1936048.html

She said

"Pakistan is a defeated force. We defeated them in our Liberation War (in 1971), as a defeated force they can tell many things which matters little to us... Pakistan's view is nothing but the aspersion of a defeated party, which people of Bangladesh should consider in that manner,".

@A.P. Richelieu @Khan_21

Last edited:
I am sure we already have a missile pointing to BD incase of war with India Dhaka will have a big Dhamaka.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom