What's new

Pakistan is a Defeated Force - Bangladesh PM Haseena

You're right they didn't. All they both were just desperate to do in 1947 was to get away from india. It didn't matter how they did it as long as it got done. That's why big mistakes were made like trying to lump bengalis & Pakistanis into 1 nation.

the only correction is that they were desperate for political power

She is right. Pakistan is nothing without a major power using its space and funding its army to keep control over Pakistan and cause brinksmanship. The army unfortunately does not work for the people but only to consolidate itself.

Ok i just got one little thing against her,,
JUST ONE

WHO THEY HELL NAMED HER HASSENA!!
:angel::angel:

06lead6.jpg

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
btch looks on drug...

Just look at her there is a saying in Punjabi
"munn na matha jinn pahadoun latha"
sheikh-hasina-bangladesh-prime-minister-biography-photos-9.jpg
saying in punjabi, "jida di kookoo uda day kokoo dey buchay/// ... she is scary man...

Hasina must be burning from inside, much more than Indian themselves.
kutia se bhi zyada wafadar hay

She is right. Pakistan is nothing without a major power using its space and funding its army to keep control over Pakistan and cause brinksmanship. The army unfortunately does not work for the people but only to consolidate itself.

then why did 51 of your brave soldiers ran away :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Get your heads checked. I didn't promoted anything.

You said that she enjoyed being raped, do you think that is a nice thing to say, remember we are Pakistanis mate, we are not from another country where there is an epidemic of rapes .

You said that she enjoyed being raped, do you think that is a nice thing to say, remember we are Pakistanis mate, we are not from another country where there is an epidemic of rapes .
Go & grab the other guy's neck who started this joke. I only responded.

for upcoming regional politics all countries are re aligning their positions since this war is not between just two states, world powers have big plans to nip china before it become a joint to over throw the american dominance, so they have shake their hands with India .. Afghanistan is already at their payroll and for further assistance they brought forward the Bangladesh, so this war of words have no value nor in world she has any hearing (other than india) but she is dragging her country to a new front where she is going to pick the side of india while her defence forces are heavily relied on chines so the disaster is emerging for Bangladeshi people in shape of Hassena Wajid, and politics of such type people totally based upon hate, they have nothing else to grab the attention of people, yet no social or other achievement during her entire rule so the best trick is to keep the people busy in divide and rule

The great survivor. Facing a tidal wave of humanity at least 7 times more numerous has despite that stood eyeball to eyeball against it. Indeed it had the pluck to snatch right under the nose of the humongous elephant 1/3 of Kashmir despite the ruler having passed ownership to India. 70 years later Pakistan still holds the 1/3 and has the gumption to try for the 2/3 left in the hands of the elephant.

That is indeed the great survivor. The great underdog that punches 7 levels higher than it's size.
I thought you were great with women. Thats how you express... pakistan on those lines would be survived 7 times. I think you are holding your explaination.

Go & grab the other guy's neck who started this joke. I only responded.
Yes thats what I expected, blame the other guy. Just liked a rapist who says I was second in line, not my fault.

she is trolling Pakistan.

Actually she had no problem being in alliance with Jamaat in the early 90's.

She will turn on a dime aganst India if she needs to !!!

She is a politician.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom