What's new

Pakistan is a fake country,will re-unite with India -Says Justice Katju

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, on what basis you dreamed Punjabi Hindus and Sikhs will live in your Islamic republic created exclusively for Muslims. Anyway, can you tell what a Punjabi or a Pashtun share in common. Many Pashtuns and Balochs says Punjabi and Sindhis are indian by race and only thing they share is a common religion.
I never dreamed that had the british not come punjab would be one state with hindus sikhs and muslims in it and also what you asked next about what is common then it is just religion and as i said earlier with no british there would be no pakistan as well and neither would there be no india

I'm not the one who started the real and fake debate, the people of Indian subcontinent have been Indian for millennia even if there was no concept of nationalism back then we can still look back into the history and say our ancestors were Indian, while you were called Indian by the outside world till 1947 and suddenly took a new identity of Pakstani, hence the identity issues. The concept of nationalism and modern nation state is a rather new concept, atleast we had a common plank of our identity on which we could have envisaged a new nation, what would be of Pakistan had it not been for the British ?
Short reply read what i said before before the modern concept of countries came people were known by there regions like middle eastern were arabs europeans as europeans and south asians as indians .. Thats all im trying to say india is a region or rather call it a continent

I never dreamed that had the british not come punjab would be one state with hindus sikhs and muslims in it and also what you asked next about what is common then it is just religion and as i said earlier with no british there would be no pakistan as well and neither would there be no india

you have no idea how would India has shaped itself so leave it, so leave it.

Short reply read what i said before before the modern concept of countries came people were known by there regions like middle eastern were arabs europeans as europeans and south asians as indians .. Thats all im trying to say india is a region or rather call it a continent

Thats what i'm saying ,if you are so keen to play the speculation game, we had an identity as Indian on which we could have envisaged our nation India had it not been for the British , you had none.

Thats what i'm saying ,if you are so keen to play the speculation game, we had an identity as Indian on which we could have envisaged our nation India had it not been for the British , you had none.
as i have mentioned before there would be no pakistan i fully agree but what i have been trying to prove is that there would be no union for the indian states

BTW can you tell me what is Pakistaniyat, is it a Muslim identity based on two nation theory(which is antithesis of India) or a difference of Indus Valley from Ganga valley. ;)

BTW can you tell me what is Pakistaniyat, is it a Muslim identity based on two nation theory(which is antithesis of India) or a difference of Indus Valley from Ganga valley. ;)
Pakistaniat is a religion that brings all the religions and ethnicities of pak sar zameen under the star and crescent flag. And whenever the pakistani nation adopts it we succeed whether it be the nuclear bomb or the pakistan movement. It has nothing to do with this discussion
Pakistaniat zindabad

as i have mentioned before there would be no pakistan i fully agree but what i have been trying to prove is that there would be no union for the indian states

You are goin around in circles my dear friend. There's no way to prove what would have been the fate of India had it not been for the British, so you can never say for sure. One thing thats sure is that there would never be a Pakistan if not for the British. So lets put it to rest here.

You are goin around in circles my dear friend. There's no way to prove what would have been the fate of India had it not been for the British, so you can never say for sure. One thing thats sure is that there would never be a Pakistan if not for the British. So lets put it to rest here.
Let me answer it your way then if you think that a union would form then i can say that all the small muslim states could have formed a union for themselves as well! Its as likely as an indian union..btw lets end it here and thank you for a good debate

Let me answer it your way then if you think that a union would form then i can say that all the small muslim states could have formed a union for themselves as well! Its as likely as an indian union..btw lets end it here and thank you for a good debate

That Union would extend all the way to Arabia my friend :D

Ok lets leave it here.

Send this idiot to mental asylum!!
He is another troll in India apart from subramniam swamy!!

The funny thing is Pakistanis made a big deal of Katju's comment about 90% of Indians being stupid and a few days later he delivered this. It was hilarious. :rofl:

Yes he is absolutely right. After Ghazwa e Hind there would be no Pakistan ;)

12390863_1638140253103708_3086956671645153275_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom