What's new

Pakistan is China's number one ally: Chinese experts

It would make sense for both Pakistan and China to wage a joint simultaneous war on Hindustan, both countries can take back what is rightfully theirs and humiliate Hindustan.

It would make sense for both Pakistan and China to wage a joint simultaneous war on Hindustan, both countries can take back what is rightfully theirs and humiliate Hindustan.

Chinis re not mad like you ...

Manage your own country first and then claim india

Yeah, thats a nice video game. I have seen that.

But hey have you seen that other video game, in which two big countries fight and one small country which was a friend of one big country gets squeezed in the process.

That was the collective wet dream of Pakistan in forming the alliance with China in the first place, but it hasn't worked out for Pakistan yet, maybe China will come to your aid in the future if they did not in the past - who knows. India definately has this scenario in mind, and as for what is rightfully yours, you already have what belonged to us, which we gave you by partition. Nothing else belongs to you.

Yeah, thats a nice video game. I have seen that.

But hey have you seen that other video game, in which two big countries fight and one small country which was a friend of one big country gets squeezed in the process.

Fake video games, you are middle-size country, not big as China. :lol:

BRAIN FART by chini..

It was pakistani general who pleaded to nawaj sharif and asked him to beg U.S to get pakistan out of this mess when their ammunition depots got bombed and 300 soldiers got killed in strikes with LGB's

dont fart when u dont know :wave:

he is talking about 62 and 65 not 99 kargil conflict...
u u just chk out the meaning which other is trying to deliver....
well 99 conflict was a one general decision...
the nation and politicians were unaware of it thats why we withdrawn....
coz we r Pakistanis and we didnot attack without announcing it unlike u Indian Pi**...
as u did in 65 attacked on midnight without announcing war..:D
then running towards daddies.
plzzz save indians daddy britian..
plzzz stop weapon supply daddy America...
plzzz give us advance weapons daddy Russia....
and at the end....
ohhhh daddies we are being raped by Pakistan..
save us stop war daddies...

Congrats China - you couldn't have found a more dependable ally. Just ask the Americans if you don't believe me.

bad idea
we are Pakistanis a peaceful nation...
we want to solve all matters with peace...
bt ifff someone tried to sobtage our rights then we are men of Pakistan...we will crush every hurdle down......

Congrats China - you couldn't have found a more dependable ally. Just ask the Americans if you don't believe me.

see people some one is really worried about this friendship....
we are try friends man...
we dont turn our backs....unlike u did and doing with russia by buying American weapons.....
we never bought russian until then the Americans also behaved like friends...
bt now Pak-America friendship is a big questionnark....
but Pak-China friendship will never be like that.....

bad idea
we are Pakistanis a peaceful nation...
we want to solve all matters with peace...
bt ifff someone tried to sobtage our rights then we are men of Pakistan...we will crush every hurdle down......

see people some one is really worried about this friendship....
we are try friends man...
we dont turn our backs....unlike u did and doing with russia by buying American weapons.....
we never bought russian until then the Americans also behaved like friends...
bt now Pak-America friendship is a big questionnark....
but Pak-China friendship will never be like that.....

Worried? LOL - really - you don't turn your backs? Who dumped the Taliban after one phone call from the US Sec. of State? Who takes aid from the US and still housed Osama? And your true friend China sat twiddling its thumbs in Kargil and in '71. In fact, it was the Chinese who first taped the Mush conversation and alerted USA and India about Kargil. Some ally, some friend.

Considering Pakistan won all the wars they had with India, we didn't need to help.
Find the person who taught you history and shoot him. Nothing is worst than youth being taught wrong history.

Hope you will do this service to your nation.

Thank You ! :smitten:
I'd do the same if you or any Chinese ever gives Pakistan a visit ! :tup:
So you will take him back to Beijing and treat him with Peking Roast duck. :D

Don't do exactly the same. :D

J/K

Worried? LOL - really - you don't turn your backs? Who dumped the Taliban after one phone call from the US Sec. of State? Who takes aid from the US and still housed Osama? And your true friend China sat twiddling its thumbs in Kargil and in '71. In fact, it was the Chinese who first taped the Mush conversation and alerted USA and India about Kargil. Some ally, some friend.

as i said someone is worried..:D
well talibans and these relatvions were just oneman relations..
so they actually ended that day when zia died....

TOI , I take it ? :azn: ... After all , one doesn't find these made up news else where ...

Actually, I saw some Pakistani analyst say it on YouTube. Anyway, despite Pakistan's request, how come China provided neither military nor diplomatic support to Pakistan during the Kargil War?

Back
Top Bottom