What's new

Pakistan is home of Prime Minister of India: Gilani

Status
Not open for further replies.
no they were not you plebe.

this is your only claim to "authority" due to an utterly shattered sense of pride.

yes they belonged to a wider geographical location known as the indan sub continent, but that hardly means they belonged to an eternal dharma wet dream you have where every man, women dog and monkey was a variation of hinduism, please, go to bharatracksack for that.

you cant jump on the indian sub continent naming convention as an indicator of shared ancestry.

see how much hates you have

how can you see the realtiy with hates not good for you and even pakistan

well buddy its good luck for india we got freedom but at what cost now two brother are fighting against each other

what i can do if you dont want to see the truth

well buddy its good luck for india we got freedom but at what cost now two brother are fighting against each other

ok, come here, give me a hug, but keep your hands where i can see them :chilli:

what present condition you are talking..... Maoist...... poverty..... corruption.........:pakistan:

Nope. Balochistan liberation movement, Gilgit Baltistan United Movement, Jeay Sindh Qaumi Mahaz, Islamic Emirate of Waziristan, More poverty, More corruption, Economy on verge of getting bankrupt, Unstable governent, On average 17 innocent civillians dying by one suspected drone attack, Compusary power cuts?!

I hope he doesn't do another Sharm-el-Sheikh with his punjabi-punjabi bhaichara. Send the south Indians to deal with Pakistanis, they are more professional when it comes to Pakistan.

First of all we are not brothers so stop associating us with yourselves!!!! Secondly we got separated from India because our forefathers knew the difficult consecuences they would have to face in a Hindu majority/ruled society (a good example is Indian occupied Kashmir) so therefore I and every other Pakistani thank god for the creation of Pakistan

First of all we are not brothers so stop associating us with yourselves!!!! Secondly we got separated from India because our forefathers knew the difficult consecuences they would have to face in a Hindu majority/ruled society

Is that why your forefathers converted?! By fearing of getting killed? You do realise your jinnah was also born hindu? Stop giving j&k bull cr**. I'm still waiting for the day when we'll see someone from minority in pakistan to become shah rukh khan [most famous indian worldwide] or abdul kalam or javed akhtar [most respected indian]?

I hope he doesn't do another Sharm-el-Sheikh with his punjabi-punjabi bhaichara. Send the south Indians to deal with Pakistanis, they are more professional when it comes to Pakistan.

they are also more indian :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom