What's new

Pakistan is Learning the Wrong Lesson: Tactical Nuclear Weapons in South Asia

Very negative article, author fails to see the silver lining for Pakistan. They have got sophisticated tech to miniaturize the nukes and they are raising the bar. One fine day, they'd be able to fire nukes from AK 47 rifles. And after that, one Camel cavalry will be enough for a Ghazwa whatever...

Get the hell out of here. All this gibberish coming from a guy on a discussion forum. Who the hell cares what you think or convey on a public forum? Besides, your army doesn't have the guts to enter Pak territory. You'll be squashed like a termite. Your meaningless words are exactly that.

You do that curry sucker. We'll keep ours ready too. Don't be mistaken about that.

Shoooo nau nederlands, you immigrant second rate scum in Europe, calling me a curry sucker won't change facts, besides I think you Pakis eat just as much curry as us, the numbers the forum member post are authentic estimates known even to the IAEA. You speak of guts but you fail to see the number of victories asshole, 4 wars and many skirmishes lost and Pakis still delusional. You might want to check up on hisry and see how many times your pathetic nation raised the white flag coz your army bit off more than it can chew. We know you assholes are ready to die, we are ready to oblige that death wish.

Even if the estimates of weapons grade plutonium are inaccurate the production rates of the missiles are correct and known in open forum, based entirely on production rates for strategic missiles like Agni1/2/3, that alone proves we have over 200 warheads, not counting the Prithvis.

Okay---so be happy with 400 nucs---that still won't save india---even a 1000 nucs won't save india---it only needs 20 nucs to neutralize india and Pakistan has 10 times that number-----it only needs 5 to 10 nucs to decimate Pakistan and there are enough of them with india---.

20 nukes? Actually with PAD/ AAD being deployed by 2020 there will be enough missiles protecting India from a massive strike coming from Pak, same thing can't be said for Pak. With effectively the entire region in and around Pak being watched for missle movements, any launch actually won't be much of a surprise, again the same can't be said for India, Pak won't be able to monitor Indian missile movements. That said India won't launch nukes first, we'll wait for the Nasr launch, till then you can be sure the war is being fought within Pakistan.

Shoooo nau nederlands, you immigrant second rate scum in Europe, calling me a curry sucker won't change facts, besides I think you Pakis eat just as much curry as us, the numbers the forum member post are authentic estimates known even to the IAEA. You speak of guts but you fail to see the number of victories asshole, 4 wars and many skirmishes lost and Pakis still delusional. You might want to check up on hisry and see how many times your pathetic nation raised the white flag coz your army bit off more than it can chew. We know you assholes are ready to die, we are ready to oblige that death wish.

Even if the estimates of weapons grade plutonium are inaccurate the production rates of the missiles are correct and known in open forum, based entirely on production rates for strategic missiles like Agni1/2/3, that alone proves we have over 200 warheads, not counting the Prithvis.

20 nukes? Actually with PAD/ AAD being deployed by 2020 there will be enough missiles protecting India from a massive strike coming from Pak, same thing can't be said for Pak. With effectively the entire region in and around Pak being watched for missle movements, any launch actually won't be much of a surprise, again the same can't be said for India, Pak won't be able to monitor Indian missile movements. That said India won't launch nukes first, we'll wait for the Nasr launch, till then you can be sure the war is being fought within Pakistan.

Okay---be happy---you won.

If Pakistan is gone---there are still a billion muslims left the world over----but there is only one hindu nation---. So---chose your poison carefully---hehn.

Why do you muslims have such sick thoughts? What would it matter if 1 billion or 10 billion muslims remained, you and your people would no longer exist.

And I got a couple of negative ratings too for this ( :enjoy:) which I'm proud of!! It means some 'revered intellectual think tanks' hate my guts for giving out the bare facts! :D

@TOPGUN @notorious_eagle

Cheers!

Not facts, absolute gibberish. That is why you received a negative rating, you can't really expect to receive a positive rating after you write absolute bull crap. Improve the quality of your posts, stop being a troll, and naturally you will receive positive ratings.

Why do you muslims have such sick thoughts? What would it matter if 1 billion or 10 billion muslims remained, you and your people would no longer exist.

What you and your people don't understand is that we don't have a problem with that.

That is really disturbing. You don't mind your children dying over a piece of land?

All of us have to die one day---some sooner than the others---so where is the problem---that is why I am saying make peace---. War is not worth it.

If a super power like Great Britain could make peace with IRA and that also in the 20th century where it had the capability to crush the irish completely---then there is no reason for india to raise the rhetoric and Pakistan to fight the war.

The problem with india is that if it makes peace then it has to fight its demons---which will come back and keep nagging---"you made peace with your enemy---you could have destroyed him"---.

The thing is that india has no historical background of power play and decision making on the world theatre. Pakistan is its first major world issue----and for some reason---india has tied this issue to its ego---Great Britain did not have that problem---it had centuries of decision making and power play---.

Not facts, absolute gibberish. That is why you received a negative rating, you can't really expect to receive a positive rating after you write absolute bull crap. Improve the quality of your posts, stop being a troll, and naturally you will receive positive ratings.
Please elucidate the 'bull crap' I've written. Don't just shoot from the hip. You need to be specific so I can take you on.

I saw this latest musharraf interview by naeem Bokhari of Dawn news.
He hinted that Pakistan spent 7 years on making small triggering system for devices so small that can be fired from 8 inch howitzer

We have learnt only one lesson that is to unleash death on our enemies.

All of us have to die one day---some sooner than the others---so where is the problem---that is why I am saying make peace---. War is not worth it.

If a super power like Great Britain could make peace with IRA and that also in the 20th century where it had the capability to crush the irish completely---then there is no reason for india to raise the rhetoric and Pakistan to fight the war.

The problem with india is that if it makes peace then it has to fight its demons---which will come back and keep nagging---"you made peace with your enemy---you could have destroyed him"---.

The thing is that india has no historical background of power play and decision making on the world theatre. Pakistan is its first major world issue----and for some reason---india has tied this issue to its ego---Great Britain did not have that problem---it had centuries of decision making and power play---.

Janab -

Disagree with you.

Have seen days when Cold War was at its Height, We used to buy equipment from Russia as barter for Corn, Vegetables, Iron ore......

I still remember in early 70s when the Nation had just completed the last Big assault and we knew Americans under Nixon considered us sinister as North Koreans and were keen on expedition like Vietnam, Ruskies played the counter weight....

In 1974 when Smiling buddha done was a Big shock for hours it was a shock till Confirmed by BBC Radio.
Then the studies in MC mentioned Nukes leads to MAD...was shock again

We started realizing by then 48 was forced on, so was 65...in 71 we were forced to join in the effort due to 1.4 millions East Pakistanis coming to siliguri/kokrajhar belt....

By the way we were keen since 65 for east pakistan to break as, it would have made our issues cut to half....

Now core points by time Afghan war was on starting 1978.......all Military establishment was convinced going nuclear was right decision. Then by 87 Pakistan got Gun Powder ready by aid of China.....

Then came early 80s when PAF had 2 Sqns of F16 which gave shivers to IAF reason not being "DACT" rather We had no aerial system to deliver Nukes, which PAF had...Only in 87 the disclosure was made, but we knew much earlier

Hitting Nail On Head - Now the core issue is even Pakistan if is even gifted kashmir as per article 39 of UN Charter - they will Still not rest, as they will then ask Punjab, followed by himachal and Haryana as they are sub-sets of the great Punjab which we cut in 3 states in India as all Rivers flow from here....

The issue of Hindu Muslim Divide and instinct to Prove superiority of Religion and Urge to bring back Greatest Victory of Sallahdin after Jerusalem are still ripe and Urge to Bring Back 700 Yr Muslim superiority to Subcontinent still there...

Zia ruined your nation and added fuel to above concept, my incompetent leadership from 1996 to 2014 contributed to it.....As they added religious and cultural inconsistencies in India as well. This added to Fire in India too...

Peace will only be there, with one who has Bigger Gun, More Gun Powder and "More Gun Fodder" ....

Last edited:
Tactile nuke attack on Indian formation will be the end of Pakistan.

The only defense for Pakistan is to avoid any conflict with their much stronger neighbour. Your army and isi need to accept the status quo

Tactical nuc attack by Pakistan would only be initiated in any agressive initial indian strikes or limited and or full scale invasion which essentially would be the end of hindustan and Pakistan together. What could india possibly do nuc strikes in retaliation so would Pakistan MAD would cause havoc in S.E Asia so don't be so proud india failed many a times to initiated anything against Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom