What's new

Pakistan joins war against Houthis in Yemen: Report

FreekiN

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Pakistan has reportedly sent an army combat unit to Yemen to join the war against the Shia fighters in the country's north.

An informed source with the Pakistani daily Jang has said that a 300-strong unit of Special Forces has been deployed in Yemen.

US media reports say the US military and intelligence agencies are involved in joint operations with Yemeni troops.

Yemen launched a military offensive against the Houthi fighters in the northern Sa'ada Province last August. Saudi Arabia joined forces with the Yemeni government in November.

Sana'a accuses the Shia fighters of violating terms of a ceasefire in 2009 by taking foreign visitors hostage.

The Houthis accuse the Yemeni government of violating their civil rights and marginalizing them politically, economically, and religiously.

The Shia fighters say the offensives launched against the northern regions mostly target residential areas and result in civilian casualties.

Islamabad's controversial decision is expected to cause public outrage in a country, which is similarly targeted by indiscriminate missile attacks.

The Pakistani public holds regular demonstrations to condemn Washington's drone attacks on remote tribal areas bordering Afghanistan.

The US claims that the attacks are aimed at eliminating militant positions. However, they usually result in civilian casualties.

JR/MMN

Pakistan joins war against Houthis in Yemen: Report

Last edited:
What a crap! only feed for ignorants.
Did Zardari approved it?

S.o.n.s of B.i.t.c.h.e.s will approve any thing as long as there B.a.s.t.e.r.d fathers in saudia tell them to do so.

Any proff or just blind faith...drives you?

Please drink some cofee... it is Yemen in question not SaudiArabia! or have i missed any thing? Oh yes it is news prepared by holy Iran!

If you have open heart than only this news should serve you as litmus test about false brainwash media can do.

not a good move .. wtf whts pak business in yemen more importantly we have enuf troubles at our land

Pull them out of there. Pakistan hasn't only sacrificed innocent lives in the illegitimate WoT, but has also one of the largest blue helmet assignments fighting abroad in foreign land and cleaning up the dirty work of others. Time to clean up our own mess before fighting abroad. Besides, Pakistan shouldn't be getting involved in sectarian violence. Let the Americans and their beloved allies clean up their own crap.

Sorry guys..we must not jump into conclusion untill or unless it is confirmed by the reliable sources. And for everybody's info..Mr Zardari himself is an ahle tashi.

but you see the blind faith? people are ready to believe and such news are just for the purpose of market analysis.
Action follows on poll and comment results.
Seems like some thing is cooking for SaudiArabia and Iran is going to play the role of tool.
Interesting part is the level of infiltration.... in our society and use of media to spread disinformation and check the results.

Recalling the engineered departure of Musharraf started from a rape news of a woman. She was invited to US for receiving awards and her story was translated in 16 languages but now many women are dying in Pakistan but who cares.
Journey of Iftikhasr ch. from a corruption convicted judge to symbolism of justice.
No one cares if people are hired and fired for no just reasons. Target killing is daily norm. but no notice by court for independent inquiry.

Any proff or just blind faith...drives you?

Please drink some cofee... it is Yemen in question not SaudiArabia! or have i missed any thing? Oh yes it is news prepared by holy Iran!

If you have open heart than only this news should serve you as litmus test about false brainwash media can do.

They say knowledge is contagious infect others in your case i rather :sniper:shoot My self .

If you do not no and have no clue About the situation as i have previously stated and requested please please stay out of it.

i speak of obvious, which is pretty normal on my part.
If you know some hidden facts than.... i'm listening.

Majority of Iranians dont know their father
their survival depends upon us but to prove what they really are they are doing black propoganda

Pakistan it self is fighting war against extremism. can we spare our SSG for Yamen?
no

its effort of iranian fanatics to give shia sunni color to consolidate its evil mullah regime in Iran.

btw what is iranian role and saudi role in civil war like situation in Past is not un known to us

Why the hell are we in Yemen when our forces are stretched thin within Pakistan?

Back
Top Bottom