What's new

Pakistan journalists follow Modi mantra, make pakoras to protest being sacked

Excellent!!!

All these so called "journalists" cum petty lie peddlers were basically being financed by the corrupt governments illogical and unsustainable policies of supporting and financing media through government adds.

If the media can't survive without government adds then it's better for such media to close their shop and sell fritters instead of selling false "fritter" news.

Great idea. Bite the hand that feeds you lol. I hope to see far more pakora venues opening up soon.

That is good plan, if I get fired from my job (which is with a private employer) I'll go do dharna in front of parliament and blame government.

next time i have a flat tyre, i will also do dharna in from of the Parliament

First time happy to see this.
The totally jahil and substandard anchors are getting out of hand.
Hope to see all mighty geo or jew TV go down this way.

For you people any reality where India isnt a shupapowa and Modi isnt considered a demigod is alternate, so sure.

"For you people, any reality where India isn't a shupapowa superpower and Modi isn't considered a demigod, is alternate: so sure."

At least form a correct sentence if conceptual language challenges you.

You people tire me with your .... shallowness & intellectual bankruptcy.

Whats wrong in selling pakora's ? even Bunkabab, Biryani and Haleem are very decent options......."Hamid Mir ka zaiqay daar haleem" "Asma Biryani" and to top it all "SAAFI Burger"

"For you people, any reality where India isn't a shupapowa superpower and Modi isn't considered a demigod, is alternate: so sure."

At least form a correct sentence if conceptual language challenges you.

You people tire me with your .... shallowness & intellectual bankruptcy.

Shupapowa is literally a quote from you people, and apart from a couple of apostrophes your corrections aren't even valid LOL

You people tire me with your .... obsessiveness & immense inferiority complex.

Back
Top Bottom