What's new

Pakistan loses 4th spot to India in ICC test ranking. Drops to 5th Position

well they deserve to be at 5 after this worst performaces against south africa

lol every formets of the game their team is behind than india wo bhi tab jab indian team is not in good form for last one year by the way what happened to their so called world's best bowling attack .

lol every formets of the game their team is behind than india wo bhi tab jab indian team is not in good form for last one year by the way what happened to their so called world's best bowling attack .

last indian vs Pak series yaad hai na roo ke mar rhe thee :D

well that bowling attack at least beat you in your home grounds/pitches :P

if you were in south africa your team performance could be even more worse when you actually lost test against england in home pitches

abb b spinner friendly pitcthes bana k score kar rhey hoo australia k againt :D

atleast we are no one in one day .

563422_164528340365017_244404790_n.jpg

Meh, in the last 3 or so years this is the first time I watched cricket...I actually stayed up all night watching the live streaming of "Aanay do" India-Pakistan series. Indo-Pak what cricket is all about, that's the only cricket I care about.

Not only indians try to poison the the blind cricket team member, lost two matches and I think even some Indians can agree that the 3rd match was an obvious fix.

I didn't even know until yesterday that Pakistan is playing some other series as well. Neither do many people care nor discuss other series. So...umm...Congrats?

well that bowling attack at least beat you in your home grounds/pitches :P

if you were in south africa your team performance could be even more worse when you actually lost test against england in home pitches

abb b spinner friendly pitcthes bana k score kar rhey hoo australia k againt :D
lol in last south african series(2011) sachin badly kicked south african bowling attack and series was draw to 1-1.they hardly saved the last teast match.

India, South Africa Tie Cricket Series After Third Test Draw in Cape Town - Bloomberg

Meh, in the last 3 or so years this is the first time I watched cricket...I actually stayed up all night watching the live streaming of "Aanay do" India-Pakistan series. Indo-Pak what cricket is all about, that's the only cricket I care about.

Not only indians try to poison the the blind cricket team member, lost two matches and I think even some Indians can agree that the 3rd match was an obvious fix.

I didn't even know until yesterday that Pakistan is playing some other series as well. Neither do many people care or discuss other series. So...umm...Congrats?
thanks same here i only watched big tournament where indian batsman kicked every time ur Amature bowling attack(so called best bowling attack).:cheesy:

thanks same here i only watched big tournament where indian batsman kicked every time ur Amature bowling attack(so called best bowling attack).:cheesy:

And did you enjoy watching Pakistan beat your team in your country as well? Honestly speaking, you guys don't even deserve good players to be in your team. The only real good player I felt was Dhoni, even there your hilariously hopeless media started bashing him as well...

So called bowling attack? Seemed like your "Anaay do" clowns didn't stand a chance

Ill end your humiliation with this one,

Last edited by a moderator:
Australia may face Innings defeat. I hope this happens.

5 down, 5 more to go. Come on India. :yahoo:

While Australia is ahead of us in Test ranking. :cheesy:

Back
Top Bottom