What's new

Pakistan lost over $4 billion in FY23 in remittances as illegal channels offer higher exchange rates

Oh sure, let's give Kaptaan BJs for he's our Messiah, our Savior!

Massive global layoffs are absolutely NOT the reason behind this drop in remittance, heh!

It's all Bushran Mai da jadooi karishma.

1689169651151.png

1689169697527.png

1689169741672.png

Oh sure, let's give Kaptaan BJs for he's our Messiah, our Savior!

Massive global layoffs are absolutely NOT the reason behind this drop in remittance, heh!

It's all Bushran Mai da jadooi karishma.

View attachment 938577

View attachment 938578

View attachment 938579
The psychology degree strikes again - or whatever bodily fluid the fish Ingested this morning from his family profits from sucking up to PDM and establishment.

IK Aleh Salam cultists be damned, exactly how I pray are lower remittances of that staggering amount linked solely to layoffs of which Pakistani expatriates are not that high a percentage of to even send $500 million let alone $4 billion?

IK Aleh Salam cultists be damned, exactly how I pray are lower remittances of that staggering amount linked solely to layoffs of which Pakistani expatriates are not that high a percentage of to even send $500 million let alone $4 billion?

Man, my eyes hurt reading this, heh!

Anyhow... It's not just limited to jobs, now is it? It's a global "recession".

Go read the news, or at least pick a dictionary and see what 'recession' means. Entire businesses have sunk. Plus, a vast majority of our overseas diaspora resides in England... and the 'Great Britain' isn't shooting rainbows out of its arsehole lately.

1689179119269.png

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom