What's new

Pakistan Made Firearms.

This has been produced in POF ? This G3M is a new variant of G3?

As Far as I have witnessed G3 in videos or someone firing it. It jam's allot I rarely see them firing more than 4 bullets at a time and with firing even at single mode it gets jammed if fired few bullets
I never heard so and let,s not forget in kargil war at extreme cold temperatures the indian INSAS rifle was failed but our G3 rifles did not encounter any problem.This G3 is based on a german technology and a german technology is not a joke .

Sorry to say but it all looks so outdated. Its a shame that one of the worlds largest standing army does not have a self designed/produced arms to safeguard our liberty, freedom, and life style. If we can make nukes, we certainly can make assault rifles and side arms for our brave defenders of the mother land.

Sub Machine Gun SMG-PK, PK1
Semi Automatic Precision Sniper Rifle PSR 90

IW_SniperRiflePSR90.jpg

Pakistan Ordnance Factories

What's up with the those extra tall scope rings on the rifle... Anything against good cheek weld?

Sorry to say but it all looks so outdated. Its a shame that one of the worlds largest standing army does not have a self designed/produced arms to safeguard our liberty, freedom, and life style. If we can make nukes, we certainly can make assault rifles and side arms for our brave defenders of the mother land.

Who talks like that, apart from Aunties who taunt? G3 is a 60's weapon that still relevant as Swedes still use it. German special forces use it, Norwegians and countless others.

It is a good gun, but the requirement for optics has become a necessity.

Obviously you neither know much about weapon systems except that they fire bullets :), nor about the systems used by Swedes, Germans and Norwegians.

Question is not about "Good" or bad, its about the appropriateness / suitability to mission requirements. For a lyman like you, Corolla is a good car, but you don't use that for car racing, Service makes good joggers, but you don't use them in professional atheletics.

You comment in the first line is not worth addressing.

Who talks like that, apart from Aunties who taunt? G3 is a 60's weapon that still relevant as Swedes still use it. German special forces use it, Norwegians and countless others.

It is a good gun, but the requirement for optics has become a necessity.

Obviously you neither know much about weapon systems except that they fire bullets :), nor about the systems used by Swedes, Germans and Norwegians.

Question is not about "Good" or bad, its about the appropriateness / suitability to mission requirements. For a lyman like you, Corolla is a good car, but you don't use that for car racing, Service makes good joggers, but you don't use them in professional atheletics.

You comment in the first line is not worth addressing.

Cut that narcissism i am pretty sure i know more than enough about cars, and I know quite a lot about guns. And yes I do know about the weapon system used by the countries i mentioned before, you pompous prick :D

G3 is an absolute gem, have you ever used it? Have you even tried the G3 M with foregrip and red dot? G3 is suited for all terrains except sub zero conditions. Requirements vary and PA does use 7.62 non nato to 9mm SMG. You seem to forget a nation like India has yet to make a decent weapon firearm. To make a firearm you need history and experience. Plus resources. Are we ready to invest that much for gains? Because our doctrine will result in using 7.62 NATO for the most part. Is it feasible to start from scratch for something that is available.

You might talk big game, but in the end it is about resources and investment and feasibility. I would like our doctrine to change to a lighter round. But unless that happens we are stuck with the G3M. And i got no issues.

Try a G3M. Then talk about it with authority.

Hmmm Let me see what system I have not used, but lets leave it at that.

My little experience tells me that all personal weapons can be used in all terrains, environment is a different thing though, but I am still learning and I learn something daily from 16 yo internet experts :)

I am not sure how old you are, but from your manners, I guess I am old enough to be close to your fathers age. If you don't learn anything else, learn some manners, specially when you are talking/chatting with someone you don't even know.

Cut that narcissism i am pretty sure i know more than enough about cars, and I know quite a lot about guns. And yes I do know about the weapon system used by the countries i mentioned before, you pompous prick :D

G3 is an absolute gem, have you ever used it? Have you even tried the G3 M with foregrip and red dot? G3 is suited for all terrains except sub zero conditions. Requirements vary and PA does use 7.62 non nato to 9mm SMG. You seem to forget a nation like India has yet to make a decent weapon firearm. To make a firearm you need history and experience. Plus resources. Are we ready to invest that much for gains? Because our doctrine will result in using 7.62 NATO for the most part. Is it feasible to start from scratch for something that is available.

You might talk big game, but in the end it is about resources and investment and feasibility. I would like our doctrine to change to a lighter round. But unless that happens we are stuck with the G3M. And i got no issues.

Try a G3M. Then talk about it with authority.

Hmmm Let me see what system I have not used, but lets leave it at that.

My little experience tells me that all personal weapons can be used in all terrains, environment is a different thing though, but I am still learning and I learn something daily from 16 yo internet experts :)

I am not sure how old you are, but from your manners, I guess I am old enough to be close to your fathers age. If you don't learn anything else, learn some manners, specially when you are talking/chatting with someone you don't even know.

If you're gonna fall back on the manners objection rather than the topic at hand then it is not my shortcoming. You havent tried a G3M yet you are gonna argue its demerits?

You may as well be my granpa's age but in the end, when you do not have the required knowledge on a subject you do not use ad hominem statements. Buzz off, i cant bother with your two bit unwanted complex riddled statements.

Go try a G3M first and then come to back your point up with facts.

G-3M by POF

82141455.jpg

PSR-90 DMR by POF.
2IAep.jpg
82141466.jpg

Suppressed PSR-90 DMR by POF.

22_08_2013_004_001.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom